Chapter 14 - Shit goes down

Bella- I could tell from the silence that the shit had hit the fan, and that from the pin drop silence that Sam was trying to go over what Billy had just told him. It was a tense minute as all of the pack and relatives were waiting for his reaction. Leah had recovered now her wolf heaing having taken over in the break, i still am angry about what Sam did to her, but knowing i have more power than him makes me smirk.

No Ones - Pov
Sam tilted his head side to side looking at the elders and then to Leah and Bella. Working out what had happened. One minute he was leader of the pack and the next fighting two wolves, and one of those apparently is Bella. " I don't believe this" Sam yelled to the elders. " She can't be the leader of this pack. I am the alpha" He shouted. The elders just shook their head and waited for Sam to calm down, when that didn't seem to be happening. Billy spoke up "This is true we have all done the research and im sure you and the rest of the pack can feel the power that Bella radiates." Billy looks at the rest of the pack and they all nod apart from Sam who shakes his head and won't admit it.

Bella -
I listened to everything that was happening and decided that i should say something. I took a deep breath and made my case. " Listen i know im new to all of this, not just knowing about the wolves and your lives but being one as well. Im not trying to step on anyones toes and take someones role as alpha, but if that someone is hurting my mate and risking the lives of fellow wolves i can't not do nothing. So im asking nicely that i would like you to join me, i offer a save enviroment for this pack to talk to and be involved in decisions. If i have to use my alpha voice, you will know its for reasons." I nodded to everyone and went back to stand with Leah to see what everyone would do.

Leah-
It was a quiet few minutes after Bella made her speech. Obviously i joined her straight away, not only being her mate but i belived in her views. Slowly one by one the pack walked over to stand with me and Bella. With Bella nodding and greeting them individually with the pack greeting of grasping forearms. I was even shocked when Emily joined us, with tears in her eyes, glancing at Sam when she did. Letting out a breath that she had been holding, like a sigh of relief. After a while there was only Sam left, with Jarrod. Just as Jarrod came to join us, Sam grabbed him and growled "I am your alpha you do not leave me"  Jarrod looked at Sam and anything he had seen as a leader washed away in that instant. Jarrod frowned, pulled his arm away from Sam and walked to us.

No Ones- Pov
Having everyone joining Leah and Bella, it was only Sam left that was yet to join the new pack, You could see on his face that as each pack member left and joined the girls the anger growing. Until finally it was just him, Bella looked at her new pack and walked over to Sam  placing a hand on his shoulder. "Sam i know this is going to be difficult for you but like i said, i want everyones imput into this pack and opinions. Im afraid that if you cannot accept that then you are not going to be accepted by me or the others" Sam took a deep breath and shook Bella's hand of his shoulder, growled and said " i would never bow down to you and your mate, not only is this disgusting but now everyone now in this pack is my enemy" The elders all shook their heads and said " Then Sam i am afraid you are not welcome here now and also not this town or area, as the cullens will not allow you in their area either, so i suggest going to another county."

Sam looked at everyone and the elders, lastly looking at Emily who shakes her head with tears in her eyes. He growls and said with not only pain but anger " This is not the end, i will make sure that this pack and you two ( pointing at Bella and Leah) will end up in the ground" He then turned and ran into the forrest shifting as he went.