Chapter 15 - All was well, for now.

No ones pov - After everything that had happened with Sam and the pack, Bella and Leah were just enjoying an afternoon to themselves for once. With now having a pack Bella was more tired than usual as she was having to lead the wolves, give them orders and also help new wolves to shift for the first time and get them used to wolf life. The house was empty apart from the two girls, as everyone was out either working or running errands. Bella turned over in Leah's arms and sighed happily. Thinking that just a few months ago, she was alone and being controlled by Edward. 

Bella - Me and Leah were enjoying a lovely afternoon alone, when we heard a wolf howl in the distance, having been alpha for a while, i had gotten used to the different wolves and their howls, so i knew it was Seth's howl, Leah's little brother and i also knew it didn't sound good. Both me and Leah hopped up of the bed and out of the window, as it was faster than running through the front door, as Leah's room led onto the forest. As we reached the tree line we both moved away from each other and shifted in our wolf forms, our paws thundering along the ground towards the source of the howl.

 When we arrived it caused both of us to stop sharply, causing marks in the soft ground. In front of us was what could only be classed as a bloodbath. Seth was lying naked in human form, in agony, and alongside him was Alice and Emmett unconscious. Me and Leah looked at each other and shifted back into our human forms. Now you must think we would be naked. Well you would have been right a month or so, but every since i had become alpha and Leah my second in command as well as my mate, we no longer loose our clothes each shift. 

Leah - When we arrived it was a horrible sight, after me and Bella changed back into our human forms, we instantly went to assess the injuries, me checking on my brother and Bella on the Cullen's. "Seth what happened here" I asked him, seeing that his wolf healing was already kicking in but it would need the help of Carlisle as they were setting wrong, so i grabbed my phone and called the Cullen's, informing them of the casualties. Just as the Cullen'S arrived, Seth leaned over to me and whispered one word that i wish i hadn't of heard. "VOLTURI"