Chapter 7 - Imprint or not

Leah - After everyone had agreed on talking, Bella walked with me so that i could shift back, there was no way i was going to leave her with those bloodsuckers, whilst i was changing back into my human form. As i changed back the cold air hit my naked body and i took the clothes that were being held out to me, by Bella who had her eyes shut. As the most naked she has seen me is with my sports bra on. After everyone had shifted, we all walked towards the Cullen's who were being looked after by Jake's dad. We all walked past them towards the bonfire area, so that there would be enough space for us all to talk. Wolfs one side plus Bella and Vampire's the other. We sat there for a few minutes before Carlisle spoke up. " Would you mind telling me what the issue is here please Leah. I got a phone call of Bella saying something about Edward attacking you??" I breathed in, not sure how to respond, but Bella reached out and took my hand. which Edward wasn't to happy about, but i ignored it. I turned my attention towards Carlisle and told him what happened " Well to make it short. I have imprinted on Bella" to which everyone of the Vampires gasped. " I did not choose this and i would never have thought my imprint would be a girl let alone, one that hangs out with vampires. But i'm glad it did, when it first happened i was scared to death that she would reject it and i would be forced to live alone forever, but thankfully she accepted it and me" I looked over at the Cullen's and Carlisle gestured for me to continue

"Everything was fine, and Bella was avoiding Edward because she was afraid he would act.. well like this, we have just gotten back to my house, and were sharing a kiss and the next minute i was on my ass in the mud, with Edward standing over me, facing Bella. I gave him more than a fair share of warnings and when Bella went to move towards me he blocked her, and so i moved him out of the way, got her to call you to come and sort him out, and so i wouldn't hurt her when i phased. I also called the pack as back up in case he tried anything to harm her." I stopped talking and allowed the information to sink in with the Cullen's. We sat there for a few more minutes after i had stopped talking. This silence must have been to much for Edward because he yelled " This is so fucking stupid, Bella is my mate and if i can't have her than no one can, and ran towards her with fangs armed. I moved to react but before any of the wolves could react Carlisle stood up and did something that not only me but everyone around us was shocked about. I blinked and before me stood Carlisle with Edwards throat around his hands, a good foot in the air. He spoke calmly but in a hard tone.

" Son we know about the Wolf imprints and that they are sacred, just like ours, they cannot be broken once they have both accepted it. Bella is now under the protection of the wolves and you are not to have any contact with her, as this links in with out treaty. If you are to cross this line again without permission. I give them permission to kill you on site." He looked across to his family and asked their opinion and they all agreed. Carlisle released Edward and turned towards me and the rest of the pack. " I am sorry for the trouble my son has caused you, and any stress and injuries as well. We shall never come over the treaty line again without permission. Like i said if he is to cause harm to any of the pack or Bella then he is released from this family" Carlisle got interrupted by Edward " But Carlisle" But was stopped short with a raised hand. "IF any harm shall come to anyone by his hand, he is to be sentenced to death by burning. We shall have no hard feelings if you deem this to be the correct punishment." Carlisle looked over to Bella and me and said with a smile on his face " I wish you both the happiest of lives and Bella you are more than welcome at the house, obviously Edward shall not be present, but i'm sure the others would love to see you." He then took Edward by the arm and ran back into the Forrest, shortly followed by the others.

Bella - After the Cullen's left, i glanced down at my watch and realized it was nearly tea time, so i turned to sue and offered to help make it, to which she smiled and said " That would be lovely dear", I turned to Leah and leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek and said " We can be alone after tea" and winked as i walked away with sue. Just catching a glimpse of a blush from Leah's cheeks. I walked into the Clearwater house, taking my shoes off and putting them in the shoe rack as usual. Me and sue quickly got to cooking as she had a lot of cooking to do, as Wolfs needed a lot more than humans to keep going, as they burn it off a lot quicker. Once we were finished we had made, 3 large lasagnas, chicken steaks and mashed potatoes, 2 quiches and 1 large chicken and gravy pie, with a load of vegetables. We called everyone in to eat, as we had a little to much, sue had invited Billy and Jake to join us as well. There was laughter, smiling and jokes over the dinner table and all throughout this Leah was holding my hand, with me looking at her and wondering how i got so lucky. Not only to get an amazing person like her but for her to also like me in the same way.

After Tea was finished, i offered to help with the dishes but the boys happily took it off my hands as me and sue had done all of the cooking. Out of the food that we had made there was about 2 pieces of quiche left. That i'm sure Seth was looking at finishing. As soon as everyone started to sit down and relax, i felt a hand pull me through the house, and up the stairs, that hand belonged to Leah. As soon as we were in her room, i was slammed up against the door, her body pressed against mine as she leaned down to lock the door. I pulled her closer and kissed her like iv'e never kissed anyone. Her arms made it up to around my neck and she pulled me in deeper into the kiss, a small moan escaping my mouth as her hands caressed my back and towards my bum. Soon i felt one hand on the back of either of my legs lifting me up, i tightened the grip i had around her neck so i wouldn't fall, as we moved through her room towards the bed. She lay me down gently, and slowly lowered herself on top of me, using her muscled arms to hold herself up. Never breaking the contact that we had started. My body was one fire, unsure of it being because she was turning me on so much or because of me being this close to a wolf body, which is naturally boiling. I decided to stop thinking and kiss Leah. I slowly moved my lips away from her mouth, which earned a low growl, which soon stopped when i reattached them to her neck, slowly nipping and sucking on her pulse point, which earned a sensual moan from the wolf. i slowly moved my hands from her waist, under her shirt that she was wearing, and caressed the soft smooth skin that lay underneath it, inching my way up, moving my lips back to her mouth. My hands had just made its way to the edge of her sports bra, when i felt cold air hit my lips and then my body, as she moved away to a sitting position at the end of the bed. The first words out of her mouth, were " I'm sorry"....

WHAT IS LEAH SORRY FOR ???

WILL EDWARD SIGN HIS OWN DEATH ???

WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE PACK??