Chapter 9 - One Less Cullen

Bella - Last night was amazing, with not only the wolves to protect us but also the Cullen's, it finally means that me and Leah can be free to live our lives and be together. I rolled over to be met with her large brown eyes " Good morning beautiful" i told her, and she blushed. Who would have thought that a big, strong , wolf would be embarrassed by a compliment.Well this one is. "Good morning my love" She replied. I looked over at the clock and groaned, i had to get up in 10 minutes if i was to make it to school on time, god i can't wait for this year to be over and then i wont have to go anywhere and me and Leah can just enjoy each others company. Leah must have sensed my dread, because she looked at the clock to and said " You need to get up, but don't worry school is going to done sooner than you think, and i will be there to pick you up again, my love". I smile and get up slowly to go and get ready, i couldn't help notice that after Leah told me she loves me, her affectionate names have changed as well, she is calling me love a lot more than before. I send her a smile and leave to go and shower, and get ready for the day.

Leah- I can't believe last night happened, i'm quite glad that my inner wolf started to show and i stopped, i mean its not that i don't want to sleep with Bella, believe me i do, its just this relationship is new and i don't want to ruin it by rushing into things to fast. She has just gone to get ready for school, god i hate that place, taking my Bella away from me for so many hours. I start to think about the day. I've got patrol later on after dropping Bella of at school, so that i'm free to pick her up when she is finished. I received a text of an unknown number last night before i fell asleep, so i decided to check who it might be, it read " Hi Leah, this is Alice.. Cullen. Just messaging you to let you know that we have Bella's back in school tomorrow and Edward will not get any where near her" I smiled at how she added Cullen to the text, like i knew more than one Alice, but it was nice of her let me know, i don't know how she got my number though. Just as i put my phone down, Bella came back into the room, wearing one of my shirts, and boy did she look really cute in it. I realized that the shirt she was wearing yesterday was also mine, need to keep an eye out on my missing clothes. I got up and went to the bathroom, clothes in hand, stopping to give Bella a kiss on the cheek, before going to get ready.

Bella - Leah dropped me of at school a couple of minutes ago and i'm already missing her. I cannot wait to see her again, i can feel that this imprint is getting stronger. I gave her a kiss when she dropped me off, just a small peck on the lips but as usual everyone stared, not that i cared. I waved her goodbye and walked to my locker. I just finished getting my stuff out and closed it, and got scared by Jessica standing behind it. " Jesus Jess, you scared the life out of me" I said holding my hand over my chest. She looked shocked and then apologetic. " Sorry Bella, but i heard something interesting this morning, going round school. That you and Leah Clearwater are a thing, care to explain??" She asked pointing at me, like i was in an interview. "Yeah me and Leah are seeing each other, nothing more to say" She looked shocked like it wasn't going to be true and it was only gossip, she went to say something but i stopped with by putting my hand up in the air " Sorry Jess, i would love to explain more but i'm going to be late to class if i don't hurry up" I ran of, throwing a wave behind me as i jogged to my lesson, which was quite far from my locker. I made it through the door way as the bell rang. I sat down at the desk and had finished getting my book out and notepad, when Alice walked through the door, handing a note to the teacher and sat next to me. "Erm Alice i'm pretty sure your not in this class" I said confused. She just looked at me and said " I am now, promised your mate that one of us would be with you all the time, until this Edward thing dies down". I nod and start to pay attention to the teacher as i have not learnt this before.

Just like Alice said each lesson there was at least one Cullen in it. I actually enjoyed lunch outside with my friends today and our Biology lesson was cancelled as the teacher was sick and the sub was a no show. The day of learning was finally over. I texted Leah that i was going to my locker and then i would be right out. I walked up to it, put my combination in and was just reaching for a book, when all of a sudden my vision went blurry and then everything faded to black.