Chapter 4 - First of many

Leah -
I was woken from one of the most beautiful sleep, i have had in a while, by Seth tapping on my window, alerting me that it was time for the morning patrol. I didn't really wanna move as i was happily comfy in my bed and had my beautiful girl wrapped up in my arms. Reluctently i got up, making sure not to wake bella, i knew it was very early in the morning and i wanted her to get as much sleep as possible, because i had a date planned for later and i wanted her to not fall asleep through it, like jake told me she did once with edward. I couldn't help but smirk at the thought of edward and what must he be thinking now, he must be going a little crazy as he isn't allowed to cross the boarder into our land and alice cannot see bella's future when she is around the wolfs. This all was going through my head, when Sam came across our pack link and told us to head home as him and paul would be taking over. I didn't need to be told twice and took off as fast as i could to see my lovely bella. I climbed through the window as quiet as possible as to not wake bella up and glanced at the clock and saw it had been 4 hours since i had left, wow its amazing how fast time goes when your thinking. It was getting on 8 so i decided to wake bella up so we could get our day started.

Bella -
I heard Leah wake up to a knock on the window, which i could only assume was seth, i sadly let her get up, almost laughing at her trying not to wake me, bless her. I knew she would be gone for a while so i settled back down to get a few more hours of sleep..... The next thing was i was being woken by my beautiful girlfriend, for breakfast. I loved seeing her face first thing in the morning, sadly i wouldnt get to see it for a few days after as i was out my dad tomorrow and then i had school on monday. It sucked but i only had another year and then i could leave. Not sure if i want to go to college yet. I know leah will say it's important but i'm not sure. We headed downstairs to get something to eat. After saying morning to everyone, leah told me that she had planned the day for us and that we should finish soon so we can get everything done. We headed out soon after and as soon as we were on here bike, Yeah she dosn't drive but has a gorgeous motobike, to be honest it just makes her more sexy. She handed me a blindfold and before i could even open my mouth all the way, she said "No, i'm not going to tell you where we are going, and no not even a clue"

Leah-
I loved not telling bella where we were heading, as this was technically our proper first date, as i wasnt counting the bonfire and yesterday. I wanted it to be special so i decided to take her out to her favourite spots and treat her like the amazing girl that she is. The first stop was her favourite book shop, i managed to find a space in front of the shop which was lucky as its usually busy. I got of my bike and helped bella off as she was still blindfolded. I led her up the steps and then removed the blindfold. " Welcome to part 1 of our date" i said hoping it was a good idea. When i got a large smile and nearly strangled for her excitement i took that as a good sign. I linked our hands and entered, to start what i hoped would be an amazing day.

We spend a good couple of hours perussing the shelves of the bookshop, with bella coming out with 2 books that i paid for, with much fuss from bella, but i argued back saying i asked her out so i got to pay, the next time she could. The next destintion was a local coffee shop that she liked to hang out in and just relax, again i paid and we spend an hour, before moving on. We went from this to the musuem, then the park, and finally beach. These were all of her favourites before your all thinking they are boring. " Now the last part of this date is really special and im not going to tell you or show you before we get there" I said to bella before helping her on the bike and replacing the blindfold. " Ok babe, i trust you and because you thought of it, i can already tell its going to be amazing." She replied.

What she didnt know was that i was taking her to my spot. Now this from afar would just seem like a normal place to anyone else, but to me it had memories. I went there when sam and me broke up, when i first transformed, and when my dad died. Now i thought it be fitting to take my love there as well. The scenary was breath taking, it overlooked the ocean, and it was so soothing to me. I just hope that bella loves it like i do. It took us an hour to get there due to me watching my speed as i had her on the back, and i didnt want to do any damage. Once we pulled up, i helped bella off again and sat her down on the blanket that i keep there to sit on, and took the blindfold of.

Bella-
Today had been an amazing day and i wouldnt change anything about it, Leah was amazing and ended up taking me to all of my favourite places in the town and surrounding areas. The only thing i could complain about was being blindfolded and not seeing leah for the whole date but it was amazing. She told me that we were going somewhere that was special and when she said about the blindfold again, i just replied with " " Ok babe, i trust you and because you thought of it, i can already tell its going to be amazing." Trust me when she took of the blindfold i was speechless, it looked like a postcard view and to add to it, i had leah there as well.

She told me the special meaning behind the place we were sitting and by the end, my normally solid, girlfriend was breaking down, apologising for ruining our date . "Dont you dare say anthing of the sorts, this has been the most amazing date, i have been on. It and you were perfect. I just wish it wouldnt end. Ok ?" I said while holding her in my arms, "ok" she responded "ok good" i smiled. We sat there for a while longer until it started to get dark, and chilly, we got onto the bike and leah drove me home. Within to long we were outside my house " thank you for today again, it was amazing" i said with a smile "your most welcome" she shyly smirked, lowering her head, i slowly reached over to raise her chin and i think she read my mind and leaned in as well, we were both so close that we could feel each others breath, and then "Bells its getting late, you should be heading in by now,evening leah, nice to see you" Charlie said "evening charlie, nice to see you as well" she said with as much politeness as she could. Me on the other well, if looks could kill, i gave her a quick peck on the cheek and hurried inside before my dad caused a scene. Quickly saying night and heading into my room before he could question me.

I lay on my bed expecting the knock on the door but i didnt hear anything except muttering, shuffling and then his bedroom door shutting, almost as if clockwork, i heard a click on my window, and as i look down i saw leah, waiting for me to open it, my mind casually hoping she was here to spend the night. She indicated for me to step back as she gracefully climbed the tree outside and slid into my room with ease. " forget something" i said with a smirk, " actually i did" as she took my face with her hands and kissed me with so much emotion and a small smirk, at a moan that somehow escaped, after we seperated, i heard a faint "sweet dreams" and when i open my eyes leah is gone and the window is shut. If i listened closely i could almost make out the sound of her laughing on her bike. I lay down, spoilt for choice of what to dream, one thing is for certain leah will be in everyone.