Chapter 11 - Unknown

Leah - I was in shock, Not only was Belly alive, but her eyes were silver

Leah - I was in shock, Not only was Belly alive, but her eyes were silver. I had only seen these type of eyes in the history books that Jake's dad had showed us in the history of us being wolves. I loved her brown eyes but these were mesmerizing. "Bella, how are you alive right now?" I asked with confusion in my voice. Bella just looked at me like she had no idea what i was talking about. " What do you mean alive" She giggled. " We've been asleep its morning". I just shook my head at her. " What's the last thing you remember?" I asked her. She sat up and looked at the ceiling, almost like she couldn't remember. " I was in the warehouse with Edward. I must have blacked out because i felt a sharp pain and then nothing. Until i woke up here to find you crying. I'm not sure why though because you saved me." She answered honestly, like she thought it was actually true. I hated to break this bubble of hers but she needed to know. I shook my head " Babe there are so bits missing from that and it's going to be hard to hear but you need to know okay." I said, i looked her in the eyes to tell her that it was serious, she took my hand and nodded, signaling for me to start. I took a deep breath. "Okay well to start, Edward took you from school, knocking you out and tying you up in that warehouse, you remember that right?" I asked and received a nod in response " Okay well after that you somehow tapped into out imprint mind link and asked me to find you, and you told me details and stuff of where you were, so i got the boys together and we followed your scent." I took a breath because this next part was the hardest. "This is where you saved me, after i blacked out right?" She said. I sadly shook my head "No babe" I answered

"When we got there, Edward was standing in the middle of the room, fangs out and blood on him. You were still tied up, but you were.... were" i stopped for a second, trying to get my composure back. Fighting back the tear. " You Died" I said and her eyes widened in shock. " You were hunched over, with a bite mark in your neck in a pool of blood. We plus the Cullen's attacked Edward and he got killed. I brought you home, so i could morn in privacy before we came up with an excuse for Charlie. But then you woke up." I stopped and when i didn't start again, Bella took that as me finishing. " But if i died after Edward bit me, does that mean i'm a, you know.. vampire." She asked almost scared. " I don't know, possibly normally newborns have red eyes but yours are silver... I think i know what it means, and if it is then its amazing. We need to go and see Billy and get Carlisle over as well" I said. Gesturing for us to get up and sorted. She nodded okay and proceeded to get ready. This is going to be fun to explain to the others.

Bella - I have no idea what is happening to me right now. Leah said i died but i feel fine, in fact i feel amazing, i feel stronger and more agile. Faster and my senses are better. All of this is leading to me being a newborn but Leah said my eyes are the wrong color. I go the bathroom to get ready and take a breath before looking in the mirror and true to her word. my eyes are silver. Not grey like some humans have in their eyes but pure silver with a little black in. We got ready and headed to the Black house, it wasn't that far so we walked. As we got there, Leah took her hand from mine and said " Maybe i should go in first and explain" I nodded. I sat on the porch bench and waited for her to come and get me. It wasn't long before i heard shouting and words being thrown around like Vampire, Alive and Creature. I closed my eyes and only opened them again when i felt Leah take my hand again. Leading me into the house, i kept my head down, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone, Feeling like it was all my fault for being a stupid Human. " Bella " I looked up with my eyes closed, towards the person calling my name. I could tell it was Billy Black. " I'm not sure how you are alive, but from what Leah has told us, i need to see your eyes." I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. The whole room fell silent. Like you could hear a pin drop. " Well now, they are beautiful" Billy said. I smiled a little because it wasn't everyday i got a compliment. He turned around and looked at Jake. "Do me a favor and get the book from the shelf. You know which one" he said. Jake left and returned not a minute later and passed it to his dad. Billy opened the lock and flicked through the pages and stopped around mid-way. He breathed in, almost shocked. " Well it seems i was right in my judgement. I just have to check one thing" He looked at Leah now. " Leah do you mind going into the other room with Bella and check if she has a tattoo on her torso, just under her breast." He blushed at that word, like he hadn't said it in a good few years. " It should be in the shape of a moon with a sun behind it in a circle. It should read LUPUS LUMEN, underneath. She nodded and took my hand and pulled me into the other room.

No one's Pov -

Leah took Bella into the other room and just looked her in the eyes. She reached towards her top and asked "Is this okay? you don't have to do do this " She said. Bella shook her head and said " I want to know what is happening to me" and she took Leah's hand and moved it to the top of her top. Undoing the first button. Her hands were shaking, not because she was scared of what to find. No. She was scared because this would be the first time that Leah would see her half naked, because she was not wearing a bra. Half way down and Leah was looking away, in respect. Bella smiled and moved her hand under Leah's chin. Lifting it up so she could see her eyes. " Its okay you can look, you are my mate and it is allowed. Plus you cannot see a tattoo if you are glancing at the floor." Leah giggled a little and nodded her head. Finishing the buttons whilst looking Bella in the eyes. Once she was done. Bella moved her shirt out of the way so that Leah could check her body for a tattoo. As Leah looked at Bella's chest, she frowned when she saw no tattoo. She looked at Bella and shook her head. Bella was upset but was a little better when Leah gave her a kiss as an apology. " Sorry babe, maybe Carlisle has a better answer." She said. But just as Bella went to put her top on, something caught Leah's eye " Wait" She said. She moved the shirt out of the way and sure enough there was the tattoo. Not on her chest but on her ribs. How she hadn't seen it before was weird. She took a picture with her phone as it was on her ribs now, and no breast would be in the picture.

Leah and Bella returned to the room with everyone in. Fully dressed and a little happy to have found the tattoo, not sure what it meant but happy. She nodded when Billy looked at her, and handed the phone over to show him the picture. " It was on her ribs not her chest, does it position mean anything different." Billy flipped the pages and nodded. " I'm sorry for being so secretive about what it meant but i wanted to be sure, just in case it wasn't and it let you down. The reason that Bella's eyes are silver is because she is what our ancestors liked to call a Sun Wolf" Everyone gasped. "So i'm not a vampire then?" Bella asked. Billy shook his head "No your not" "But how " She asked again. Billy looked at the book once again and responded " The Sun Wolf is more powerful than us, as we are merely shape shifters. A Light wolf gains there power from light, so it is powerful in either day or night. It is even powerful enough to take the venom of a vampire and turn it into power. The venom must have triggered something, because even though you got bitten before, you didn't die. This time you did. They are what our ancestors called the Ancients. The first Wolf Shifter. Leah and Bella nodded trying to keep up. "So what of the tattoo." Leah asked. "The tattoo is how people recognize an Ancient. Like we have our tattoo for our tribe. Most of them have it on their chest, hence why i asked to check. " But Bella's is on her ribs, Does that mean something else" Leah questioned. Billy nodded. " The Ancient tattoo on ones rib means that She is an Alpha. Betas have it on their chest. "

Bella turned to look at Billy straight on now. " So to put it in short terms. I'm an Ancient Wolf that Is an Alpha. " She asked Billy to be completely sure. "Cool" She said with a smile.