Part 1 - The bonfire

Bella - Today had not been that bad, except that Edward was not in school, he and the rest of his family were out hunting for the day, so they had left early this morning. I loved my friends I did but humans were starting to bore me, hehe it is funny but if you hang out with vampires and werewolves enough you get bored of normal people. I was currently sat at our regular lunch table thinking about something when all of a sudden, my phone started to vibrate in my pocket, i reached in and pulled it out, and smiled at the name that popped up. "Hey Jake what's up?" i smiled into the phone"Not much bells, i was wondering what your plans are for tonight?" "Tonight, i don't think i am doing anything, why whats happening?" I asked interested in anything to do with the reservation and the pack. "My dad's having a bonfire and asked me to ask you if you wanted to join us, just a little pack get together, nothing special" I loved spending time with the pack and all the others "Yeah count me in, sounds like its gonna be a blast" "Alright i will pick you up later, say around 7" "See you then" I said hanging up. 

Just as I hung up the phone the bell went telling me it was the end of the lunch hour, so i gathered my things and headed to my next class, giving a nod to my friends, looking forward to school finishing for the day. So i  could get ready for the bonfire, it will be nice to see everyone. It's been ages since i saw them all. Three hours later and school had finished, i was surprised to see Edwards car outside my house when i got home, i thought he would be gone for a couple more hours.

I said hi to charlie on the way up the stairs knowing that Edward would be in my room waiting, I was right. His eyes having gone back to their normal color after their hunting trip. "You going the reservation tonight?" he said, rather than asked "How did you know? " i asked with a frown. " Alice " He said sheepishly, she couldn't see your plans for the night after your lunch, so i knew it had something to do with the wolves. "Yeah im going to a bonfire, is that ok " "Of course not, anything to do with the wolves is dangerous for you, all you need is to stand to close, just look at Emily" He told me in a stern voice, "I dont care what you thing Edward im friends with them, and im going wether you like it or not, i dont like you controlling me like this" He paced a little with a frown "you need to be controlled because you a stupid, clumsy human who cant do anything for themselves without putting other people in harms way, or do i need to mention James and Victoria" He crossed the line, and he knew it as soon as he said their names, i lost it but had to keep my voice quiet for charlie "Get out, get out, get out, i do not want you in this house ever again, and as for me and you, we are over, im sick of being treated like a play thing, being controlled and messed about with, enjoy your immortal life alone" i opened the window for him to leave and a cold gust told me so. After a moment, I took a deep breath and started to decide what to wear for tonight.

2 hours after Edward left, i had finally chosen what i was going to wear to the bonfire at the reservation, it was simple but still nice, a light blue and white shirt with a normal white tank top underneath, with dark blue skinny jeans and my black converse. Jake arrived on time and as soon as i hopped down the stairs and into the truck after waving a goodbye to charlie, he could tell something was up "What's happened" he asked with concern in his voice, "Nothing i just broke up with Edward, i finally realized that he was only controlling what i did and who i saw, and then he said something about you guys and the pack and i lost it, i broke up with him and banned him from the house" As i was saying all of this i couldn't help but notice the smirk on Jake's face, "This means nothing Jake, your still my brother, nothing is ever going to happen between us" He took this as a sign and nodded and continued to drive, down the road towards the reservation and the bonfire.

We arrived a little after half 7 and we were one of the last there, but it didn't matter there was a lot of food, and i mean a lot, you've got to when your feeding a pack of wolves, they have a lot of stamina. The only people i didn't notice was Seth, Leah and Sue Clearwater, as if Jake read my mind, he said "They are running late, Seth had something to do for school, and Sam doesn't want him to do anything with the pack until he does his daily work". We were all having a good time enjoying chatting and telling stories about when we were all young and the things we got up to, when we heard a truck pull up, and Sue and Seth got out and Leah jumped from the back, they moved through the crowd giving and receiving hugs when they could, Sue had taken over after Harry had died, chasing Victoria.

Leah and Seth sat down on the logs by the bonfire whilst Sue went to talk with the elders and the other adults. I didn't know what was happening but ever since Leah arrived i have felt ill. Jake looked at me asking if i was okay and i said i was alright, just needed to sit down. He nodded and went off to talk to Paul and Embry, i sat down at the bonfire and i don't know what it was but i felt like someone was watching me, i looked up and Seth and Quil were talking, so i moved my head and that is when i saw them. Piercing brown eyes, just locked onto mine and then the whole world fell apart and it was just the two of us. I Focused on these feelings and from what Jake had told me about the wolf imprinting feelings i'm pretty sure these were them. I looked past the eyes and to the owner, and that is when i gulped and dreaded the outcome. They were Leah Clearwaters.

As if noticing something was wrong, Jake was by my side in seconds, asking if i was okay and was there something wrong. I was so focused on Leah's eyes i didn't answer just kept focused on them. It was only when Seth called to Jake and pointed at Leah that the two of them pieced it together, 1 - Leah had imprinted on me and 2 - Jake was majorly pissed. It all happened so fast, one minute Jake was stood next to me and the next he took of running to Leah and phased and lashed at her.