Part 2 - The aftermath

It was like a blur, one minute jacob was there and the next his wolf, was leaping through the air to leah, my leah. leah must have sensed something because she had moved out of the way, so she wouldnt hurt anyone as she phased and clashed into jake when he landed, both wolves, circling and snarling at each other, i didnt see it but at some point Leah had made her way infront of me, almost like she was protecting me from jake, this made jake shake his head and run into the woods, and come out in his shorts. Leah nodded her head towards Sue and then me, and i understood she didnt want jake near me whilst she shifted back, so i stood next to Sue.

10 minutes later and we were all sat down in silence, me next to Leah and Seth and Jacob across from us. Jake was the first to break the silence "how could you Leah, you know how i feel about Bella" Leah looked confused before answering "Jake you know that i cant control this, it just happened and if im being honest im actually happy, i mean at the moment, Bella might not want to be with me, did you think about that and then i might be in pain" "i guess not" Jake replied with a frown.

Leah turned to me with a concerned look " Bella can we talk please,in private"? I didnt trust my words so i just nodded and took of in the direction, Leah had gone. Once we had gotten far enough the pack couldnt hear us, she turned around and sighed, "so what now" i asked. " well now we talk about the imprint and if you wanna be with me," She looked so sad that i was gonna reject her and i dont think ive ever seen Leah this vunerable, not even at her dads funeral. I smirked a little because what Leah and the rest of La push didnt know was that i actually liked Leah, she was the only girl who was nice to me and didnt judge me, yeah my friends were nice to me but that was pretend. I looked up from my inner thoughts to see Leah looking at the floor stubbing her toe into the floor, she was waiting for an answer, i giggled slightly and reached out and linked my hand into hers, this caused her to look me in the eye, i took in all of her beauty and looks, and i couldnt help myself, i reached over to tilt her chin towards me and placed one kiss on her lips. I pulled away grinning at the shock and confusion on her face, giggling slightly, "does that answer your question" i got a nod in return. She cleared her throat "shall we get back to the bonfire before they either send a search party out or think we are having our way with each other" this made me blush and her giggle, so we walked hand in hand back.

Once we got back, we got wolf whistles from the pack once they saw our hands, we just ignored it and sat down on the logs, more so i sat on leah, about 5 minutes later Jake came over and apologized, saying he knew the imprint is not changable and he only wished he could find his "you will Jake" i told him whilst cuddling closer to Leah "i did".