Chapter 16 - Traitor

No ones pov- Everyone who heard that name, shivered. VOLTURI. The volturi were the royalty of the vampire world, deciding who lived and who died. The rules of how people lived and most importantly who was able to join them. Normally the volturi wouldnt deal with every vampire and werewolf that crossed their path, but bella and the cullens had been on their radar for a while, ever since that Bella had learnt of vampires and wanting to be changed by Edward. A thought that made her shiver even now. Someone must have informed them that the wolfs and vampires in forks were working together. But who?

The only other one that knew about them apart from the pack, was edward and he was dead. However there was one other a cast out, a nomad wolf. SAM.

Sam - Those discusting idots thing that they can come in and take over my pack, just because Bella is a so called ancient wolf. I think not. I was currently in voltara, the city of the volturi. I had just had a meeting with aro, which i may add was very difficult as im an wolf and he is ruler of the vampires. I was caught by the gaurds trying to sneak in but once i described bella and the cullens they took me to their leaders, i allowed aro to use his power to see what had happened and he imediately sent scouts and soldiers. Me and the others were heading out at sunset to travel to forks. Ready to end this idiocy and get my pack back.