Chapter 50

"Oh my God" Bey groaned rubbing her stomach as she sat up in the bed.

"You good baby?" You asked coming from the bathroom.

" no.... I'm in so much pain right now. I don't even want to be bothered but it's people already here" Bey said.

"What you want me to do bae? Tell me" You said walking over to your wife.

" come rub my back please" Bey whined a bit.

As You were rubbing Beyoncé's back her mom came in to check on her.

"What's wrong with my baby? Her water broke?" Tina asked.

"No Mama, my back is really killing me right now and I just got her rubbing my back before we go out" Beyoncé said.

"Do you need anything? You look beautiful today baby girl" her mom said.

" no and thank you mama" Bey said giving her mom a small smile.

" ok sweetie" she said before leaving.

" thank you" Bey said standing up

" you ready to go down?" You asked.

" yes, I want to get this over with" She said.

Aliyah had the dining room area set up nice, everyone that was on the list came just as Aiden said and it was a bunch of gifts.

"Where is mama?" Adriana asked Aiden.

"She's coming, grandma said give her a minute" Aiden told his little sister.

"Oh there she is" Aliyah said when she seen her parents coming down the hall.

.........

They moved outside to the backyard for the gender reveal. Beyoncé back was hurting badly but she didn't want to say anything, she just wanted this all the end fast. As they stood outside Bey was leaning on to You, well that was before Aliyah gave you a football.

" ok so mama, you see that target on the tree? Throw the football at the target to reveal the baby's gender inside" she said.

As everyone was recording and laughing Beyoncé was having her own problems. She started getting sharp pains from her lower abdomen to her lower back. Breathing in and out she tried to keep calm thinking it was just the baby moving around.

"Ight, this gone be easy" You said.

"It's twin girls" Aiden said standing next to his uncles.

"And how do you know?" Devontae asked.

" Aliyah told me" he said.

Before You could even throw the ball Beyoncé gripped your shirt sleeve groaning in pain. She gasped when she felt something burst.

" you ok baby?" You asked your wife.

" my water broke" Bey said looking at You.

"Shit, ah you can walk or you want me to carry you?" You asked as you started to panic a bit.

"her water broke. THE BABY IS COMING!" Mark yelled.

" what's wrong with mommy?" Anthony asked.

"She's about to have the babies, come on" Aiden said limping back inside.

Everything was hectic right now, Your mind was everywhere. People crowding you and Bey while he was trying to get her inside the house so they could leave.

" Aliyah go get the baby bag and yo mama bag" You said grabbing your keys before leaving.

Aliyah had her cousin to come help her. She couldn't wait until they all found out the sex of the baby. Everyone was rushing to the hospital with You and Beyoncé. They looked like a swarm of bees coming inside the hospital.

/////

"How long! I'm tired of waiting and I'm in pain" Beyoncé cried.

" and you're sitting there doing shit!" Bey snapped on You.

" bae the doctor said you wasn't dilated yet" You said.

" I feel like pushing! Go get someone!" She shouted at you

You got up going to get a nurse. Beyoncé breathe through another contraction when it hit her. She was definitely tying her tubes, she couldn't go through this again. Tina got up walking towards the front of Beyoncé's bed, lifting her blanket up.

" oh yeah honey, the head is right there" Tina said looking.

"maaaaa. Stop looking" Beyoncé groaned as another hit her.

" oh please Girl I seen your vagina before you even seen it" her mother said.

"Mrs. Y/L/N I heard you feel like pushing.

"Yeah you can see the baby's head" Tina told the doctor.

"Definitely too far now to get the medicine. On your next contraction I want you to push" he said.

You was kinda scared to give Bey your hand since what happened last time so you stood by Bey rubbing her back. Most of the people that was at the baby shower was still there waiting for the baby to arrive. Tina stood at the end with the Doctor watching her grandchild enter the world.

" oh yeah, got a head full of hair" Tina said.

" oh my God!!" Beyoncé cried as she took that small break.

" come baby you almost done" You said kissing Her head.

After two more pushes the baby was born. Hearing the baby's cry the people cheered from outside since they couldn't enter yet.

"A beautiful baby boy" the Doctor side.

"Boy!? I thought it was two girls" You said.

" I can assure you that he's the only baby in there" the doctor chuckled as the nurse held the baby for You to cut the cord.

You was grinning as you cut the cord you had another son and you was proud. Once they was settled they allowed everyone to come in to see the baby but Beyoncé didn't allow anyone to hold him.

" I thought you said mama was having two girls" Aiden said to his sister.

"Well I know you couldn't keep your mouth shut so I lied" Aliyah said.

" what's his name?" One of Beyoncé's friend asked.

"Amari Shawn Y/L/N" You said looking at your son.