Chapter 16

"Calm down, just chill" cj said to You.

"No man! Ain't no fucking chill! She's been lying the whole fucking time. She's been cheating" You said packing up Beyoncé's stuff.

"Maybe She tried pushing him away" cj said looking at the photo You printed out.

"Do it look like she's pushing him away! She got her fucking legs wrapped around him"

You was heated, the other night Beyoncé told you she was going out with a few of her friend girls and that she'll be back around 10. When 11pm came around you wasn't mad at about her staying out longer but when you woke up the next morning and Bey wasn't next to you that's when you began to worry.calling her phone multiple of times but no answer,dropping the twins off to school you invited your best friend over to play some pool. When you started getting tagged a bunch of times on Instagram all you seen was pictures of Bey and the same guy from the club.

"I swear man......FUCK!! I should fucking kill both of them" you said pacing the room.

Beyoncé woke up when it started getting hot, slowly waking up she realized that she was in her car. Turning her car on to get the A/C blowing, she seen what time it was, she slept all the way to noon in her fuckin car.

"Fuck" Beyoncé said before pulling off.

Rushing back home knowing you probably was blowing her phone up, she connected her dead phone to the car charger. Beyoncé wish she would've never drunk last night because now she was feeling bad. Beyoncé pulled up in the drive through,grabbing her bag and phone she walked in the house but frown when she seen her stuff at the door.

"Y/N" Bey called out.

" had fun last night suckin that nigga dick" You said coming downstairs wit more of Bey things.

"Excuse me. And why are you bring all my stuff downstairs!" Beyoncé said.

" because you're leaving! You gotta get the fuck up out of here" You said before going back upstairs.

" what the hell. I did nothing, what did I do? What's wrong?" Beyoncé asked following You upstairs.

"So you went out with your girls last night?"

" yes, what's the matter with that?" Beyoncé said.

" You're lying right in my face. Who is this nigga? Because apparently you two got a thing" You said giving the picture that you printed to Bey.

Beyoncé took the picture in her hand before staring at it. She didn't remember none of this happening.

"Ok. I went to have dinner with him because he said he wanted to thank me but Y/N I didn't sleep with him. I got drunk, yeah he probably tried to fuck me but I didn't stay, I left. I remember me leaving" Beyoncé explained.

"I'm done trying with you, you want another nigga to kiss your ass then go ahead. All you had to do was tell me you didn't want to be together anymore, you didn't have to go cheat! You know how that feels to see pictures of the person you married kissing someone else!?"

" no but I do know how it feels to be cheated on..... twice. Y/N I didn't cheat on you" She said.

You was upset you couldn't calm down for nothing. You didn't want to hear Bey excuses anymore, you wanted her gone out your house.

"I'm serious Beyoncé get out my house"

"Y/N I..."

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!" You yelled at her.

Cj stood at the door the whole time making sure you didn't do anything stupid. Beyoncé turned around heading downstairs, she packed up here car before driving to her mother's house. Connecting her phone to the car she called Wayne, when he picked up she didn't even give him a chance to say hello.

"Why would you do that!! Why would you kiss me Wayne !? I'm a married woman, with 4 kids!! Why would you try to ruin that" Beyoncé yelled as her eyes started watering up.

"Beyoncé I'm sorry I thought you felt the same" Wayne said.

"Felt the same!! Wayne I never once flirted with you, it was all you. I love my wife I would never cheat on her, but that doesn't matter anymore because she kicked me out because of you" Bey cried.

"Beyoncé .... I'm sorry. Listen why don't you come over to my place, you can stay for as long as you want" Wayne said.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I STAY WITH YOU WHEN YOU THE REASON I WAS PUT OUT!!! FUCK YOU WAYNE" Beyoncé said hanging up the phone.

/////////

"Dinner ready" You yelled through the house.

"Where is mommy?"Adriana asked you.

"I don't know princess" You said pushing the twins chair in once they sat down.

"What we having mama" Aiden said coming downstairs.

" food" You said fixing everybody plate.

" where is Aliyah?" You asked.

" I think she's outside with Rachel, let me go get Her" Aiden said getting up.

" Naw I got it, sit down" You said looking at your son.

Aiden pulled out his phone before texting his sister that their mama was coming outside. Aliyah didn't see her phone go off because she was too busy making out with the older boy in his car. Aliyah didn't see you opening the drivers door.

"Get the fuck out" You said to the boy.

"Mama" Aliyah said getting out the car.

"I don't want to hear shit from you!" You said pointing your finger at your daughter.

" how old are you?" You asked.

"I-I'm 18 Ma'am" the boy said backing up.

"18!? My daughter is nothing but 14 years old, she's a minor and you can go to jail.

" I swear I didn't know, on her profile it said 17" the boy said looking at you then Aliyah.

"Nigga get the fuck from over here and if I see you around my daughter again you gonna feel me" You said.

"Give me your damn phone"

You grabbed Aliyah's phone, seeing the message Aiden sent. You stood there and went through your daughter's phone seeing a bunch of pictures and messages. You threw the phone on the floor before smashing it with your foot.

"Ma!"

You smacked Aliyah in the face making her stumble back.

"Since you want to be hot in the ass you don't have a phone anymore! Get your ass in that house!" You yelled.

Aliyah ran in the house crying, her right cheek swelling up from the slap. You went upstairs grabbing one of your belts from the closet before going back downstairs.

"So you knew she was outside with an 18 year old boy? You was in on it right?" You said to Aiden.

"Ma..."

You didn't even let him finish you just swung your belt. The hits didn't really hurt Aiden but it still got him mad enough that he had angry tears flowing down his red cheeks. After You was done Aiden stood with his hands balled up.

"What!? You balling up your hands like you wanna do something! You tryna to fight!?" You said getting in his face.

Aiden ran up to his room slamming his door before calling his mom. He heard his sister screaming knowing she was getting a beating. Aiden was so mad he couldn't even talk to his mom without his voice trembling.