Chapter 19

"Mama!" The twins shouted when You walked inside the house.

"What's up" You smiled picking up both the twins.

Aiden and Aliyah didn't feel like going but Bey was making them go.

"Behave please" Beyoncé Said to her kids, mainly to the two oldest.

"What about the twins uniform?" You asked Bey.

"You need to buy them more, the clothes they have here stays with me" Beyoncé Said not looking up from her notebook.

" Alright cool" You said before leaving out the house with the kids.

/////

You had took the kids to sky zone first, you had the whole day planned for you and the kids. You been jumping around with the kids for awhile until they was tired and ready to go. Taking them out to eat they was seated in the corner, paparazzi been going crazy since the night you was seen leaving the club hand in hand with another girl.

"Can I talk to y'all really quick"

Aiden put down his phone when you asked to speak to him and Aliyah.

" first and foremost I'm sorry for slapping you Aliyah. As your mom I shouldn't have put my hands on you like that. But I'm not sorry for whooping yo ass, you're 14 and you don't need to be talking to a boy that's way older than you. You honestly don't need to be talking to any boys at all you're too young and Aiden he could've did something to your sister and I just hate the fact that you thought it was ok"You said.

Pulling out Aliyah's phone, it was fixed and looked brand new.

"I'm sorry mama" Aliyah said looking at you.

"What about mama? You owe her an apology too! You hurt her and you're not there to see it but we do! We see it all and it's not fair to her! If she said she didn't cheat, she didn't and you know that! You're out partying,getting high and shit while she still cry her eyes out and I'm the one that's there holding her at night because I'm the man of the house and she's my mom and I hate you for putting her through that pain, getting a divorce over some petty shit that could've been talked out" Aiden said before getting up leaving.

You sat there letting everything sink in, getting up to leave the restaurant. If anything you felt like Beyoncé owe you an apology.

"We didn't eat" Adriana said.

"We'll pick up something later baby" you said.

Walking outside Aiden was nowhere to be found. You went driving up and down streets looking for him, you tried calling but Aiden didn't pick up.

"He probably went back home" Aliyah said.

//////

Beyoncé finally had her songs for the album, she couldn't believe she written 13 songs so quickly. She put her feelings in every single song, she was accepting this new chapter of her life now. She even had signed the divorce papers You had your  lawyers to send her again. Beyoncé looked up when she heard the door open.

"Hey, what are you doing back?" Bey asked her son.

" I left. I don't want to be around Her, he hurt you" Aiden said.

Beyoncé got up moving towards the couch, pulling Aiden with her.

"Aiden I'm fine now, I really am. I'm moving on with my life, I can't sit around and cry all day. I'm done shedding tears for your mom and it's my fault as much as hers, I should've just told her the truth in the first place but I thought I knew what I was doing." Beyoncé Said to her son.

"I don't care I just want her  to apologize to you" he mumbled.

//////

"Beyoncé I have great fucking news for you. Adele is having a concert next Saturday and I just got you to be her opening act" phil Said.

" are you serious!? Oh my god!" Beyoncé yelled.

" What is it mommy?" Adriana asked.

You had brought the kids back because you didn't want to take them anywhere without Aiden so Bey suggested that you just spend some time with them at her house.

"Alright thank you phil"

Beyoncé hung up the phone excited as ever.

"That was my manager, he got me to be Adele's opening act for her concert next Saturday!" Beyoncé squealed.

"That's awesome Mommy" Aliyah said.

Her kids congratulate her before they went back to do what they were doing. You seen Bey walk to the kitchen,getting up from off the floor with the twins you followed Bey to the kitchen.

" wassup" Beyoncé said when she seen You walk inside the kitchen.

" what's up.... I'm happy for you getting to be Adele opening act, can't wait to see you perform.

"Come on its nothing new, I gave you private shows before so I basically gave you a show" Beyoncé chuckled.

"Hmmm the private shows I got didn't involve you singing" You said scratching your head while looking the other way.

"I sung to you plenty of times, you're just not trying to remember" Beyoncé said washing up the little dishes that was in the sink.

" yeah I do remember" You smiled.

"Its getting late so I'm going to take the twins and head home. Aliyah said she wanted to stay here"

"Alright then"

Beyoncé watched as You got yourself and the twins ready to go. Bey said bye to her babies before they headed out the door.

"Oh Y/N wait"Bey yelled before running to her room grabbed the yellow envelope off her dresser.

You put the twins in the car before you waited on Bey. Posting up on the side of your car, you watched Beyoncé come out the house with an envelope in her hand.

"This is the divorce papers. I signed them so now you're free" Beyoncé said giving you the envelope.

"Oh. Ok" You said.

You was stuck, you didn't really think she'll sign them. It hurt to know things were really over now.