Chapter 47

-2 week time skip-

"What the hell are you doing? Get up! You've been laying on your ass all day, get up and clean up around here" Eric said to his son.

" it's nothing to do in here dad" Aiden said sitting up.

" nothing to do! It's a lot that needs to be done! The bathroom, kitchens, and this living. When I come back from this meeting it better be done" Eric said.

" what! I'm not cleaning all of that! Most of this is your mess" Aiden said.

Eric walked over to Aiden and slapped him across the face. Aiden held his cheek, shocked that his dad hit him.

" clean this damn house and I'm not going to say it again" Eric said before grabbing his phone and house Keys leaving the house.

"Fuck nigga" Aiden mumbled before he got up to clean.

////

"He's probably scared and lost right now" Beyoncé said.

" I would say don't worry about it but we're mothers, we always worrying about our kids" Megan said.

"I just don't know what's going on with him, he never talked back to me like that ever. He's usually testing his limit with Y/N but not me, something is off" Beyoncé said taking a sip of her drink.

"Kids go through that running away phase shit both of my boys did it and I let they ass hit rock bottom" Megan said.

" josh get down!" Megan yelled at her son.

"It's fine, the kids used that as a diving board" Bey chuckled.

"But Girl your birthday coming up, yo wife got something planned for you?" She asked.

" I don't know, she's secretive when it comes to surprises" Beyoncé said.

"Bae come here real quick please" You said standing at the sliding door.

"Watch them for me" Beyoncé said getting up following you in the house.

Beyoncé followed You into the kitchen.

"Wassup?"

"You wrote a check for eighty thousand from our shared account?" You asked.

"What, no. Why?" Beyoncé asked.

" this check is from your check book bae" You said giving Bey your phone to look at the bank statement.

"That's crazy I haven't wrote a check in forever" Beyoncé said looking at the statement.

" alright don't worry about it then, I'll call them" You said pecking Beyoncé's lips.

" what if it's Aiden"

"I'm gonna call" You said.

/////

Aliyah: where the fuck are you?

Aiden: with my dad

Aliyah: would you just come home please!? Everyone is worried about you, especially mommy.

Aiden: my dad said I can't leave, I don't even suppose to be on my phone right now.

Aiden: he punched me in my eye the other day

Aliyah: oh my God.

Aliyah: I'm telling mama about this

.....

" I can't wait to go home and show mommy my new clothes and shoes" Anthony said as him and his sister walked out the mall store with you.