Chapter 46

You and Beyoncé were attending a class for pregnant women. They do a bit of aquatic exercise,yoga, and then go for a spa treatment.

" I like this. They give us our own room to change in"You said sitting in the chair.

You took out your phone going on Snapchat recording the room.

" this is fuckin nice, can y'all believe this a changing room" You laughed.

You pointed the camera at Bey and she knocked it out your hand.

"Put that up and get ready" She said.

"Yeah I'm posting this so everyone can see how you treat me" You said.

"Oh please"

Beyoncé took off her clothes stripping in front of You. She whimpered when her bra went over her nipples.

"My nipples are so freaking sore" Beyoncé said lightly touching them.

" you can use my special ice packs tonight" You said sticking out your tongue.

You finally decided to get up and put on your swim trunks.

" Ouu bae" You said smacking Beyoncé's ass.

" ouchhhh" Bey whined.

" hold on don't put that on yet"  You said stopping Bey from putting on her bottoms.

You bend Bey over so her hands were resting against the sofa. Bey knew what You had in mind and she wasn't about to stop you.

" babe you're going to get us in trouble" bey said.

" if you quiet enough they won't know" you said running your finger through her folds.

You got on your knees and started eating Bey out from the back. You didn't stay in that position for long since You didn't want Bey back hurting. Letting her sit down you continued to eat her out.

" fuck. Baby" Beyoncé moaned as she pulled on your hair.

Beyoncé was kinda upset she couldn't watch you eat her because of her stomach.

" right there baby....oh my god please don't stop" Beyoncé gasped.

You devoured your wife's pussy, her cum all around your mouth. You couldn't wait any longer to get inside your wife. Pulling your swim shorts off you shoved yourself deep inside Bey.

"Damn" You said feeling Bey squeeze around you.

"Slow strokes baby" Beyoncé said.

Beyoncé wasn't in the mood right now to be banged around, she just wanted something at a steady pace.  You rested your hands by Beyoncé's head as you thrusted in and out of her slowly. Bey had her legs wrapped around You with her arms around your neck.

"Mrs. and Mrs.  Y/L/N is everything alright in there" a lady asked knocking on the door.

" ah yeah. My wife was complaining about some pains so we're just changing back in our clothes so I can take her to the hospital" You lied.

" do you need me to call the paramedics?" She asked.

" oh n-no that's ok. I think we can make it to the hospital" You said pulling out of Bey.

You helped Bey up before you started putting back on your clothes while Bey just threw her dress over her bathing suit.

" My dick still on hard" You said looking down at the tent in your pants.

" babe just tuck it" Bey said.

"oh baby you can't hide this big shit" You laughed.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes before giving You their bag. Beyoncé walked out the changing room playing like she was in pain.