Chapter 43

"So did you get the money?" Eric asked.

" N-no but I will..... I wish I could offer you a place to stay" Aiden said.

" I can stay anywhere son I just need that money and I'm so grateful that you're helping me. Every since my wife died shit just went downhill" he said.

" you're welcome dad" Aiden said smiling.

" come on let's go get some lunch" Aiden said.

Aiden and Eric walked out the gift shop going to Aiden's car. They both got in the car, turning the radio on so it wouldn't be an awkward silence.

" this a nice car, Y/N brought it for you?" Eric asked.

" ah no, my mom did actually. When she first got signed" he said.

" so is she making music now?" Eric asked.

" no not at the moment. She's writing right now for her next album but she's also writing for other people" Aiden said pulling out the parking lot.

"C-Can I see how she look now?" Eric asked.

Aiden pulled out his phone at the red light finding a recent picture of his mom.

" it's not a picture but this is a video from the other day of her trying to pick something up off the floor" Aiden said giving him the phone.

Watching the video all Eric felt was hate and jealousy. He was jealous that she was actually doing well without him. When he was dating Beyoncé he was the bread winner, Beyoncé's paychecks never came close to his, he enjoyed when she'll come ask him for things when she didn't have enough. He was also mad that someone was raising his son.

" she's so stubborn she didn't even ask for help, my siblings and I tried to help her but she didn't want the help. But when Y/N came downstairs she asked did mama needed help and she bust into tears... I didn't get that part though" Aiden said.

" yeah your mother always been a cry baby" Eric chuckled.

" do you feel left out sometimes?" Eric asked giving Aiden's phone back.

" what do you mean?"

" You're the only child with a different parent" Eric said.

" oh no it's fine" Aiden said.

" yeah it's fine now but when she dies you get nothing while the other four split everything of hers and then when your mother dies everything is being split with all 5 of you but the only difference is that your siblings is still living off Y/N funds and Bey funds is just adding to the collection" Eric said.

Aiden didn't know what to say, trying to process it all.

" money is the root to all evil. You really think your siblings are going to give you money and not expect you to pay them back?"

" listen how about this..... when I get out of rehab you can come stay with me and we'll build an empire together, father and son. And as we build we make money, you're a Walker! It's money in your name and you can bet for sure when I die all my belongings go to you" Eric said.

" that sounds nice" Aiden said thinking about money

//////

" can you go another round?" Beyoncé asked.

" are you serious!? I just fucked you 3 times bae, I'm drained" You said.

" you see this is why I asked for a fucking toy!" Beyoncé said.

"I am your toy" You said.

" yeah and your damn batteries died" Bey said rolling her eyes.

"Ok Bey give me a minute.....hour" you said.

"I just need you hard, ill do the rest" Beyoncé said moving to her knees.

Beyoncé pulled the covers off You grabbing your soft dick she put it in her mouth before she started sucking it. Beyoncé felt You grow in her mouth but not to your full length.

"Fuck" You mumbled as you watched your wife suck your dick.

Beyoncé made eye contact with you as she sucked on the tip, driving You insane.

"Shit!"

Once you was hard enough Beyoncé straddled you before she eased herself down on your dick. Letting her hands rest on your abs as she started moving.

"You comfortable?" You asked.

" yeah I am.... feels so good" she moaned.

You watched as Bey road you, loving her facial expression.

" you creaming on my dick baby"  you said rubbing her thighs.

" baby" she moaned.

You couldn't just sit there and watch, you had to take control. Sitting up you moved so Bey was laying on her back. Holding her legs up you started pounding inside her.

" Y/N" Beyoncé moaned.

Feeling yourself about to cum you pulled out rubbing your dick on Beyoncé's clit for awhile before you thrusted back in her.

" im cumming" Beyoncé moaned with her eyes closed.

You nutted shortly after Bey. Leaning over pecking her lips you laid down on the side of her.

"Love you" Bey said smiling at You.

"Love you too baby" You said moving Beyoncé's hair out her face.

Moving your hand to rest on her stomach.

"So I know what we're having" You said.

"And how do you know that?"

"A little birdie told me" You said smiling talking about Aiden.

"Those kids never can keep a secret" Beyoncé said.

"So you know we're having twin girls?"

"What!? No!" Beyoncé said as tear weld up in her eyes.

" why twins" she cried.

"Awe baby don't cry" You said wrapping your arm around your wife.

"I don't want twins. They take so long and I be in so much pain" she cried.

" yeah baby I know. But the second time might not be so bad" you said.

"Shut up! You don't know! You dont go through excruciating pain for 19 fucking hours" Bey snapped as she sat up.

"Woah baby.... my bad" You said moving away from your wife in case she swung at you.

" you want food?" You asked as Beyoncé stared you down.

"Yes" She Mumbled.

" ok" You said getting out of bed putting on your sports bra and boxers.