Chapter 38

"Man they got red" Cj said.

"Fuck man. Think he gonna snitch us out for less time?" You asked.

" naw man I don't think so. Red loyal to the gang" cj said.

"I done told my baby mama.... you know just in case" cj said.

You didn't know how you was gonna tell Beyoncé about this but you knew you had to.

" Ight bruh imma talk to you later" You said.

You walked back in the house joining everybody in the living room. They had let Anthony go home three days after he woke up.

" I'm sorry about that" You said sitting down next to Bey.

" it's fine, I was just asking about the kids school and how they feel about it" Angie said.

You went and got a family therapist because you felt like one was needed.

" do you like your job Beyoncé?" Angie asked.

" yes. I love it but I don't know if I'll be able to perform anytime soon" Bey said.

"And why is that?"

" I'm scared to be away from my kids and wife" bey said watching Angie write a few things down.

" and what about you Y/N. Do you like your job?" She asked.

" yeah" You said.

Once Angie realized You wasn't saying anything else she moved on.

" ok let's talk about the night of the incident"

" I was scared. My mama wasn't there and mommy got hurt and so did my brothers" Adriana said.

"What about you Anthony?"

" I wanted to help my mommy but that man wouldn't let me. And when he shot me it hurt, I thought I wasn't gonna see my family again"

Beyoncé wiped the tears from her eyes as she listened to her kids speak. Angie pointed at Aliyah indicating for her to go.

" I don't know...... I'm just really grateful for my mom, how she protected me from that man. I just know I wouldn't be the same if it would've happened.... but i just wish my mama would've been there"

"Would y'all stop saying that!" Aiden snapped.

" you're free to speak Aiden" Angie said.

" it's my fault they came in, I should've checked the camera like my mama taught me to do but I didn't because he was my friend. Yeah they beat the shit out of me and my mom and little brother got hurt but you all keep saying  I wish mama was there.... if she would've been there that night she would've got killed trying to protect us all and we would've been visiting her grave site. My biological dad walked out my life and and she stepped in, I give my mama hell but she means. a lot to me, so I'm glad she wasn't there" Aiden said, his voice cracking a bit.

Beyoncé never thought of it like that. What if her wife was there, you would've definitely died that night.

" can I say something?" You asked.

" of course, go ahead" Angie said.

" I wish I would've been there because none of you would've got hurt. I love you all to death and I'll do anything for y'all. If I was there and would've died i would've been ok dying knowing that I protected my family. But ain't nothing like that gonna happen again..... and I'm putting that on my life" You said.

.........

Beyoncé haven't said anything about that night in their  therapy session, she didn't want to talk about it. She just wanted to move on and create happy memories with her family.

" Hey mama is ordering food so if you guys want something go tell her" Bey said to her kids who were all in the movie room.

The kids all got up following Beyoncé towards the room.

" She's not where I'm going. She's in the office" Bey laughed.

She walked into the master bedroom before she got her things ready for a shower. Walking in the bathroom she opened the towel closet checking the inside. She left the bathroom door open before she got in the shower. Beyoncé was really paranoid, scared someone might get her. Turning on the water she started washing herself but would check behind the curtains every few minutes. Moving to wash her hair she tried keeping soap out her face so she could keep her eyes open but she ended up getting soap in her eyes anyways.

"Babe!" She shouted.

"Y/N!!"

Beyoncé was panicking as she tried to get the soap out her eyes, scared someone was behind her. She ended up falling out the tub. Rubbing forcefully at her eyes she felt around for something to dry her face with. Picking up her shirt she dried her face.

" you cal- why you on the floor?" You asked.

" I um.... I slipped stepping out the shower" Bey lied.

You went over helping Beyoncé up off the floor.

" come downstairs when you done" You said about to walk out the bathroom.

"No..... stay in here with me please.... I want you to lotion me up" she said coming up with an excuse.

"Ok.. coconut oil or the strawberry Shea butter?" You asked.

" umm. You pick"

Beyoncé didn't even finish washing her hair but she'll finish washing in kitchen sink. Drying off  she put her panties and bra on before she let you lotion her body.

" I gotta talk to you..... umm one of my friends went to jail for murder" you started off.

" I'm sorry to hear that baby" Beyoncé said.

" I was with him.... me and 3 other guys but he got caught. I'm telling you this because if I go to jail I want you to know that you and the kids are good" you said.

"What!? Y/N. What the hell, you killed someone?" She asked.

" yeah, three people.... I couldn't let them free like that Bey" You said.

"Three? Y/M/N that's life! Or death sentence. You expect me to raise 5 kids by myself...... we can leave" Beyoncé said.

Beyoncé was willing to leave to a different country to protect her wife. You chuckled when Bey said y'all can leave.

" I'm gonna wait to hear from cj" You said.

" I can't lose you again" Beyoncé said looking up at You.

"love you" you Said pecking her lips.

_____________________________
A/N: sorry I been ghost, been Watchin csi Miami from the very first episode..... I'm addicted.