Chapter 37

" mommy" Anthony shouted.

Bey turned her head when she heard her son's voice.

"Tony! Oh my God You're awake now" Beyoncé said pulling him into a hug.

"You're just dreaming mommy" he laughed.

"I'm ready to go home now" he said with a big smile on his face.

"Ready to go home? Where baby?" Beyoncé asked confused.

"It's ok to let go, I'll be just fine" Anthony said.

"No baby.....don't say that, you're not going anywhere" she said.

Anthony kissed Beyoncé's cheek before disappearing. Bey shot up in bed sobbing loud, not able to hold it back. She woke up the whole house.

"Hey what's wrong baby?" You asked as you woke up

Beyoncé didn't say anything all she could do was cry.the kids now standing in the middle of the room staring at their mother.

"What happened?" Aiden asked.

"I don't know. Probably a bad dream" You said as you held Bey.

"Tony is ok mommy....he told me that's he's getting better" Adriana said.

Beyoncé lifted her head to look at her daughter.

"Ok baby" she said wiping her eyes.

"Y'all go back to bed, I got this" You said.

When the kids were gone You turned your attention to Bey waiting for her to speak.

"I had a dream about Anthony and he was telling me how he's ready to go home and how it's ok to let go" she sobbed.

"I don't want to lose him. He's my baby" Beyoncé cried.

"You're not baby. When we go in the morning we're gonna see that he's fine" You assured.

"Come on lay down and get some more rest"

..........

Beyoncé sat there watching her son, she was debating if she should just leave him or go with her gut. There was no changes and she didn't know if he'll ever come out the coma. Beyoncé didn't know You had talked to the doctors who was suggesting you to pull the plug, bringing up Anthony suffering but you can't stand the thought of losing a child.

"Ana what are you doing?" Aliyah asked her little sister.

"Tony wants to cuddle" she said getting in bed with her before.

"How do you know that?" Aiden asked.

"It's a twin thing" Adriana said.

"That's not real ana"Aiden said.

"It is. I remember when your uncle Dontae got into a car accident he had an head injury. That's where he gets that scar on his hairline from. But Devontae started getting bad headaches and pain relief wasn't helping" Bey explained.

"So Devontae was feeling Dontae pain?" You asked.

"Exactly. Twins have a connection, it's weird but they do" she said.

"I wish I had a twin" Aliyah said.

"Oh no you're annoying with just one of you" Aiden said.

You was staring at the twins on the bed and after Aiden's comment You swear you seen tony smile.

"Aye I don't know if my eyes playing with me but he just smiled" You said.

"Huh?" Bey asked confused.

" Seriously he smiled. Right after What Aiden said about Aliyah" you said.

" he moved!" Adriana shouted.

When Adriana shouted tony frowned his face and everybody saw it this time.

"Oh my God" Bey said.

You pressed the button on the wall calling one of the nurses.

" he's moving" Beyoncé said to the nurse.

......

"And What is that you're giving him?" Beyoncé asked.

" this is suppose to wake him up" the nurse said pushing the fluid through his iv.

They all sat there to see if it actually worked and Bey prayed that it worked. Slowly but surely Anthony eyes started moving. He let out a sob and Beyoncé was right there by his side.

"It's ok baby, we're here" Bey said running her hand through his short hair.

"Hey Anthony are you having any pain?" The doctor asked.

He pointed at his throat and the nurse left to go get him some ice chips to soothe his sore throat.

"Love you lil man" You said bending over to kiss the top of his head.