Chapter 31

" When will you be back?" Beyoncé asked.

"Friday night" You said rubbing Beyoncé's flat stomach.

Ever since she told you that she was pregnant you couldn't stop touching her stomach.

"Make sure you call every night. You know how the twins get especially Adriana" Bey said playing with Your hair

"I will" you laughed.

You moved down so you was face to face with Beyoncé's stomach.

"My new babies" you said kissing her stomach.

"No babies. Just baby, god I hope I don't have twins" Bey said looking over at the time.

Y'all had been up most of the night and You had to be at the airport at 9am.

" I just want boys. Girls are just too much for me" You said.

"No more babies after this one. I'm done" she said.

"So you're tying your tubes?" You said.

"Burning them. And you're getting snipped, I don't want to worry about someone else having your kids" Beyoncé said.

Beyoncé pulled You closer to her laying her head against your chest before closing her eyes.

"I'm tired now. Can you pat my back?" Beyoncé asked.

"You ain't no baby"

"But I'm your baby so do it" she whined.

You rubbed Beyoncé's back until she felled asleep. You watched as Bey slept, hearing her light snores made you smile.

//////

"Mama! Bring me dolls back" Adriana screamed outside the car window as You was walking inside the airport.

"Adriana! Sit your butt down" Bey Said.

"I was just saying bye to mama" Ana said.

"Yeah i know baby but not like that" Beyoncé said before pulling off.

"Mommy am I black?" Anthony asked.

"Yes you are... and Latino" Bey Said.

"I'm both?" He said.

"You're mixed baby. You, Adriana, and Aliyah" Beyoncé said.

"What about Aiden?" Adriana asked.

"Well remember when I told you guys Aiden have a daddy?"

"Yes"

" I Well Aiden is African American and Trinidad because of his dad" Beyoncé explained.

"Ohhh ok.... well since I'm black could I say the word nigga?" Anthony asked.

"No! And don't say it again little boy" Beyoncé said.

"Well mama say it" Tony said.

"Something is wrong with your mama that's why" Bey said.

"What's wrong with mama?" Adriana asked.

"She's just a bit crazy in the head"Beyoncé said to remind herself to bring that up when you call her.

/////

" I didn't know you and Nicki Minaj had a thing" Charles Said.

"A thing? I only talked to her once" You said.

"She got you in her song" Charles Said.

"Yeah and that's the only time i talked to her, when we did that music video" You said.

"No nigga, she mentioned you in her new song Barbie dream. You smashed that?" Charles asked with a smile on his face.

"I'm married. I didn't touch that lady" You said going on your Instagram seeing people tag you in shit.

You knew bey either saw it or was going to see it. Now you had to explain yourself and other shit. You sighed when you seen Beyoncé FaceTiming you, putting your  headphones in before answering the phone.

"What's up" You said answering the phone.

"Ummm, what the fuck this bitch talking about?"  Beyoncé asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Baby I don't know honestly" You said running your hand over your face.

"Did you fuck her!? Because I swear Y/M/N I'll chop yo dick off" Bey said.

"aye stop tryin me man" You said getting up going somewhere else private.

"No you stop trying me. Why did she say that about you in her song? I'm getting tagged in shit on social media, my publicist calling me."

" I don't know Beyoncé, I was in her music video and you know about that. And that was my only time talking to her" you said.

"Well you need to fix it" Beyoncé said before hanging up.

_________________________

A/N: next chapter is gonna be CRAZY‼️ sorry in advance