Chapter 12

" you're still trying to get these people to become singers, Wayne they can't sing! Every person you brought to me can't sing!" Phil said.

"No Phil this woman can sing and she's going to be my way back into the music industry. It's been years and I'm running out of fucking money!! And I'm tired of making up lies and shit" Wayne said.

"She's good huh? Let me hear something" Phil said leaning back in her chair.

Wayne played his song that Beyoncé covered. He needed this, it's been too long and Beyoncé had a good voice that could bring them all money. Wayne watched Phil as he listened to the song. Phil told him to pause the song.

"So what do you think?" Wayne asked.

"Bring her in and make sure she have the papers" Phil said.

" fuck yes!"

Wayne got up pulling out his phone calling Bey.

"Could you come to my studio today? I have someone that wants to meet you, and oh make sure you have those papers. Your life is about to change Beyoncé " Wayne said.

//////

"Mommy I wanted to go with mama" Anthony whined.

"Well mama had to go to a meeting and you and Ana didn't want to stay home with Aliyah and Aiden so you're stuck with me" Beyoncé said as she drove to the studio.

Once Beyoncé reached the studio she got Adriana and Anthony out the car before walking inside the building. Not seeing anyone, guessing they were all at lunch. She remembered how to get to the studio so she just went upstairs.

" Wayne?" Beyoncé called out when she entered the room.

" I'm bored already" Anthony said.

"Tony please don't start. If you and your sister behave I'll buy you both a toy" Beyoncé Said.

"Two and we got a deal mommy" he said with a smile.

"Don't push it little boy" Bey said looking at her son.

" I just want Barbies" Adriana said.

Beyoncé knocked on the door before entering seeing Wayne and another guy talking.

"I'm sorry, I hope you guys don't mind but I brought my twins with me" Bey Said.

"Oh hey. No it's fine, this must be Adriana and Anthony" Wayne said moving to give bey a hug.faking a smile at the twins.

" too close, back up man" Anthony said doing what he seen his mama do when guys get too close to his mommy.

" Kamar" Beyoncé said calling her son by his middle name in a stern voice.

"it's alright" Wayne said chuckling,looking at the little boy.

"But Beyoncé this is Phil, Phil this is Beyoncé " Wayne said introducing them.

"It's nice to meet you" Bey said shaking The older man's hand.

This was taking far too long for Anthony and Adriana. They were so bored they couldn't stay seated. Walking over to the table where the adults were talking at they both got up in Beyoncé's lap. Beyoncé knew her kids couldn't stand to be bored so she was glad when they finished, Wayne offering to walk them to the car.

"Everybody will know your name in no time" Wayne said smiling at Bey.

"I'm so excited like you have no idea" Beyoncé Said opening the door for her twins.

" why do you stare at my mommy like that?" Adriana asked Wayne.

" like what sweetie?" He asked.

" like you want to eat her or something" she said.

" hmm, I don't know. Maybe I do want to eat her" Wayne said looking at Bey with a smirk.

Beyoncé gave Wayne an awkward smile, turning away in the process.

"You bet not. My mama will hunt you down and kill you. My mama likes mommy a lot and she don't play about her" Anthony said.

"I'm pretty sure I can handle your mama" Wayne said.

"Naw, you look w-"

" ok that's enough the both of you get in the car now and I won't say it Again" Bey Said.

Both the twins got inside the car before Beyoncé shut the door.

"Thank you again for this amazing opportunity Wayne " Beyoncé said giving him a hug.

Wayne wrapped both arms around Bey hugging her before kissing her cheek.

//////////

" I'm going to hit the both of you if yall don't cut it out" Beyoncé said as she pushed the shopping cart to the front to check out.

" its Adriana" Anthony said pointing at his little sister.

" it's you too!" Beyoncé said pinching his arm.

Anthony got upset when his mama pinched him and not his sister. Waiting till his mama walked away to get something else Anthony pinched Adriana arm hard making her burst into tears. Beyoncé turned seeing her daughter crying.

" what's wrong?" Bey asked.

"Anthony pinched me" Adriana cried showing her mom the bruise that formed on her arm.

" I'm going to beat your butt" Beyoncé said going to self check out.

Once they got back to the car Beyoncé put the bags in the trunk while the twins got in before she got the little belt she kept in the car before she went on Anthony side opening his door. Beyoncé whopped her son in Walmart parking lot.

//////

"What do you want for your birthday this year?" Beyoncé asked You.

"You cuffed to the bed naked with chocolate drizzled all over your body and a slice of strawberries on your nipples and pussy" You said with a smirk.

"You're so freaky. But I'll see what I can do" she said running her hand through your hair.

" can't help how sexy you look" you said gripping your wife's butt.

" I love you. So fucking much" Beyoncé said kissing Your lips.