Chapter 27

"Your little girlfriend tried to check me at the gym yesterday" You said.

"She's not my girlfriend and what do you mean check you?" Beyoncé asked.

"She said she don't want me trying anything on you because you're taken" You laughed.

"Oh God, I don't know what's wrong with her" Beyoncé said.

" that nigga feel like it's some competition" you said leaning back on Beyoncé's bed.

"There isn't no competition Y/L/N" Bey said.

"Why not?" You asked biting on your lower lip as you looked at Bey.

Beyoncé pushed her hair out of her face before looking over at You. She'll be lying if she said She wasn't still in love with you.

"Oh my god Y/M/N don't look at me like that" Beyoncé said blushing before throwing a pillow in front of Your face.

"Like what..... it's my resting bitch face" you joked.

"That's more of a "I want to fuck the shit out of you" look" Bey chuckled as she leaned back and started playing with your hair out of habit.

" I mean.... that to" You said.

You came straight to Bey house when you dropped the twins off to school. And right now it was just you and Bey in the house alone. Beyoncé looked over at You before she threw her leg across Your lap. Beyoncé's body couldn't say no to You, you're what she craved. Beyoncé let out a moan when her lips connected with Yours. Your hands going to Beyoncé's waist pulling her closer. You took Bey shirt off and was glad she didn't have a bra on, you instantly attacked her nipples.

"Fuck" bey moaned and she gripped your head.

You made sure you paid attention to both nipples, getting both of them hard. Beyoncé stood up removing her pants before walking towards the bathroom. She turned around motioning for You to follow her.

"Stop running from me" You said coming up behind Bey lightly choking her.

" want you to fuck me in the shower" Bey chuckled pushing her butt against Your bulge.

You stepped back taking your clothes off before you watched Bey turn on the shower. Once they were in the shower You had Bey pinned up against the wall as your hand went between her legs playin with her clit.

"Oh my god" Bey gasped.

You was really excited about Fucking bey again, you just hope that you don't cum too quick. You kissed on Bey neck as you played with her clit.

" stop teasing and fuck me already" Beyoncé whined.

You chuckled at Bey before you lifted  one of her legs Trying to ease himself in without hurting Bey.

"Mmm" Beyoncé moaned when she felt You stretch her out.

"Damn you tight as fuck" You mumbled.

You held one of Beyoncé's leg up but he felt like he wasn't getting deep enough. Beyoncé was thick but you had no problem lifting her so you picked her up. Beyoncé wrapped her arms around Your neck, kissing on your neck leaving a few hickeys while you fucked her.

"Oh my god. That feels good" Bey moaned.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes! Right there daddy, don't stop please" Bey begged.

You loved how loud Bey was, it just turned on even more. Reaching between them you started rubbing Beyoncé's clit wanting to make her cum hard. You started pounding harder into bey making her let out a whimper which quickly turned into a pleasurable cry.

"I'm so close!"she moaned.

"Yeah cum for daddy" You said out of breath not slowing your pace down.

Beyoncé eyes were closed shut as she felt herself cumming. Digging her nails into Your back before dragging them downwards.

"Fuck" You moaned as you came inside Bey.

"Don't put me down" Beyoncé mumbled as she had her head rested on Your shoulder.

" we need to shower, then we can cuddle" you said kissing her neck.

//////

"You're not keeping my jacket Bey" You chuckled.

"Why not. It's cute" Beyoncé Said looking at herself in the mirror with the jacket on.

"I spent a grand on that jacket" you said.

" that's nothing to you" Beyoncé said joining You back on her bed.

And that shouldn't be nothing to you superstar"

"But I want yours" Bey said moving to straddle You.

You let your hands run up and down Beyoncé's thighs.

"You can HOLD it but you're not having it" you said.

Beyoncé was about to say something when her phone went to ringing. Leaning over to grab her phone she seen it was Katorah calling.

"What's up?" Beyoncé said answering the phone.

"Hey..... I was wondering if I could take you out today" She asked.

"I'm sorry but I'm in the studio right now" Beyoncé lied.

You chuckled silently as you watched bey talk on the phone.

" damn. Just text me when you get home beautiful" she said before hanging up.

" I'm gonna head out now" You said tapping Bey leg.

"Seriously. After I just told her I was in the studio" Bey said not moving off of You.

You laughed at how Beyoncé's whole attitude changed.

"It's not fu- you know what go ahead" Bey said moving off of You.

" Bro I was only joking man, get out your feelings" You said laughing.

"No. Get out, bye" Beyoncé said.

You pulled Beyoncé into your lap while she kept rambling on about you leaving.

"Oh my god, shut your beautiful mouth Beyoncé . I was only joking" You said.

" don't tell me to shut up" Beyoncé Said smacking You in the face.

"Imma let that one slide" You chuckled.

_____________________________

A/N: thought I'll make this chapter just about y'all 😝 DRAMA COMING NEXT CHAPTER‼️‼️