Chapter 14

Beyoncé was really excited about this singing thing. She had already recorded 5 songs now and they sounded amazing. She sat down listening to Wayne talk to her about some things.

" we plan on releasing on of your songs on the 5th of next month" Wayne said.

"Oh god what if people don't like it"

Beyoncé wanted people to like her music, she don't want to put out music just for people to hate.

" nobody is going to hate your music baby girl. Your voice is so sexy, angelic, and hypnotizing you can draw anyone in" Wayne said to Bey.

"you just saying that"

" I'm just being honest that's all" Wayne said.

Beyoncé picked up her lemonade taking a sip before putting it back on the table. She then looked over to see wayne staring at her.

"Wayne What? Why do you keep looking at me?" She asked with a chuckle.

"Because I'm wondering how that woman ended up with such a goddess, you're prefect" he said biting his lower lip as he stared at Bey.

"Oh I'm far from perfect. And how
Y/N ended up with me? I was her teacher back when she was in high school" Beyoncé said.

"So you fucked your student?"

" it wasn't just a fuck, we were actually into each other and I felled for her. We've been through so much together and I wouldn't just throw it all away" Bey Said.

" and what if someone else come along and try to sweep you off your feet?" Wayne asked.

" I only have eyes for my wife, I love her to death and I'm pretty sure she'll kill me if I was to ever try and leave her...... she's very protective and possessive over me"

"I don't blame her. You're beautiful and if it was me I wouldn't even let you around anyone without me being there" he said.

Beyoncé knew Wayne liked her but she didn't want to say anything and mess up her chances in becoming a singer. So she just let him flirt or whatever but she never flirted back. Beyoncé looked at her phone seeing it was almost 2pm, she had to go pick up the twins.

" I have to go. The twins will be getting out of school soon" Beyoncé said standing up.

"Alright hun I'll text you later then" Wayne said getting up to give Bey a hug.

//////

" Adriana those are not the shoes I sent you to school with! Where is your shoes and I'm not going to ask again! Beyoncé said to her daughter as they sat in the car still in the parking lot.

" I don't know mommy" she lied.

Beyoncé knew her daughter was lying and Anthony was just following along.

" your mama spent money on those shoes Ana and when she finds out she's going to be pissed" Bey said.

"At least I have shoes mommy" she said.

"Adriana! Their freaking dirty! And have holes" Beyoncé shouted.

"It doesn't matter anymore mommy, it's gone" Anthony said throwing up his hands.

"Anthony I will smack you. Don't be rude" Beyoncé said before she turned around in her seat to start up the car.

" can we get ice cream?" Anthony asked.

"Hell no" Beyoncé said before she drove home.

//////

"You two are on babysitting duty tonight. Make sure they eat, brush their teeth and in bed by 9" Beyoncé said to her oldest as she got ready for tonight.

Beyoncé was taking You out for your birthday. Your birthday was actually tomorrow but she wanted to get the dinner out the way.

"Can we order pizza?" Aliyah asked.

" yeah and make sure Adriana don't have anything to drink at 9 and put the mat under her too" Beyoncé instructed.

"Which car we're taking?" You asked.

"The Roll Royce" Beyoncé said with a huge grin.

"You're not driving my baby. We can drive the Jeep" You said following Bey out the door.

"That's not fair" Beyoncé said making a pout.

"A lot of shit ain't fair. Get ya sexy ass in the car" You said smacking Her ass before opening the door for her.

"That's why I'm taking you to Taco Bell" Bey Said only joking.

//////

"Tony!" Aiden called out for his little brother.

"What fuck nigga" Anthony said walking into the kitchen with a grin on his face.

Aiden looked over at Aliyah before he looked back at tony. Aiden punch his little brother in the arm.

"Watch your mouth! Because if you say it again I'm telling Mama" Aliyah said.

"Don't hit me!" Anthony yelled at his older brother.

"Go sit down at the table before I punch you again" Aiden said.

"He said a dad word" Adriana said.

"Yeah and don't you repeat it because I will smack you in the mouth" Aliyah said.

Aliyah ended up fixing the food for everybody, bring it to the table before she sat down to eat as well.

///

"So where you getting this money from?" You asked your wife.

" I got a record deal, I'm making music now" Beyoncé Said.

"Yeah!? That's great. Did you start recording yet?" You asked.

" I recorded 5 songs so far and will be releasing one next month on the 5th. I'm excited and scared at the same time.... what if people hate it"

"They won't hate it baby. You got an amazing voice, I honestly love your singing. Bae you gonna be out here blessing people with your voice" You said even though you knew nothing about none of this, but you didn't want to argue.

Beyoncé smiled at what her husband was saying.

" I love you so much. It's crazy how much I love you" Bey said as she held your hand.

"I love you too Beyoncé Knowles" You said using Beyoncé's madden name know she hated when you used it.

"It's Y/L/N Don't play with me" Beyoncé Said picking up the knife that laid on the table.

" why you so crazy? Who made you like that" You said laughing.

"You! You made my like this. I was fine before but then you came along" Beyoncé Said.

"And laid some good dick down on you and now you don't know how to act"

" You're not even all that in bed" Beyoncé said joking around.

" you really want to start this again? Hurry up and eat your Dessert so we can go to this hotel so I can bust you down"
_____________________________

A/N: Wayne plotting.