Chapter 33

Yunlan wake up as yezhun shake him a bit......... He wake up and looked at his angel..... He is still sleeping their...."shen wei.....???" yunlan said trying to wake him up. But other are sleeping peacefully.

"chief he is okay........ Gege worked up at the middle of the night....... Now he is sleeping......." yezhun said to yunlan.

Yunlan pout his mouth, "you should have wake me ......". Yezhun just smile to yunlan,"You are sleeping like a log........and moreover....gege stop me from waking you....." yezhun said in calm voice.

Yunlan scratches his head and smile looking at his angel....."You still care about me......" yunlan said inwardly. "Chief zhao your father asking for you.....that's why i wake you...." yezhun said. Yunlan walked towards the door and go to his father room. His father is being discharge this morning,"dad.....how are you....?" yunlan asked in his concern face. His father stand up ,"I am good.......me and ming are going back home.....just take care of shen wei now......and bring him at home......." xinchi order in his strict voice to yunlan. 

Yunlan smile and looked at his father and brother who is leaving. Yunlan accompany them to Their car......."You looked like a messy bun.....old zhao....." daqing said coming with chu and guo. "Hey fatty........you leave me here alone....." zhao said. "Then....who will prepare the report huh....." daqing said pouting his mouth.

"Chief zhao....shen wei already did our half of work......he even captured simon when he is kidnapped by yang..........He is really a something.......He planned all this when we all lost track....." chu said to yunlan with his plane face.

zhao sigh.......he know that his angel is something..........that he never get to know.....but shen loved him with his all heart.....he didn't expose himself to save yunlan. Yunlan and his team mate came inside and walked to shen wei room. Shen wei already woken up and doctor checking him. Yunlan smiled at shen wei. but shen just averted his eyes from zhao yunlan. Yezhun chuckled looking at the two love birds who are acting mad at each other.

Yezhun nod to everyone except yunlan to leave them two here alone after doctor leave the room. When the door closed....yunlan hurriedly walked towards shen wei. He grab shen wei hand dearly....but shen wei remove his hand harshly.......

"still mad at me..........?i am also mad at you........" yunlan said smirking at shen wei. shen wei widen his eyes,"Why are you mad at me......" shen asked in his cold voice. yunlan cupped shen both cheeks and force shen wei to look at him. "You took care of me.........you protect me from every harm.......you even put your life in danger to save me..........xiao wei........you completed me........" yunlan whispered to shen and he kissed him on his forehead.

Shen anger melted as soon as yunlan dearly kissed him.....shen closed his eyes and feel the warm and soft touch of yunlan."Yunlan......I love you....." shen whispered to yunlan. Yunlan smiled as tear drop down from his eyes." I can't saw you like that xiao wei....please don't do this again..........i felt my soul left my body when you fall after yang hit you..........." yunlan said sweetly in his panic voice. 

shen clean yunlan tears from his cheeks,"Sorry....i make you worried again......."shen said looking at the plum lips of yunlan. Yunlan smiled and he kissed his wifey soft lips nicely and gently. "You are not alone now........you have to protect someone else rather than protecting me...." yunlan said. Shen confusingly looked at yunlan.........yunlan chuckled looking at his wifey confused cute face.

"What do you mean by that.....?" shen asked in his confusion. Yunlan hugged shen wei dearly,"Xiao wei........(putting hand on shen stomach) thanks for giving me everything......you completed us......" yunlan whispered.

shen frown a little than he understand what yunlan is saying. He cupped yunlan face,"Really....?" shen asked with a joyful face. yunlan nod him"we are going to be a parent soon......" yunlan said widely smiling to shen wei. shen eyes got moist,"Are you happy yunlan.....?" shen asked with his moist eyes......."I can't say how much i am happy right now......." yunlan said chuckling to shen wei.

After discharging from hospital yunlan bring shen wei to his real house where his father and his gege waiting for them with surprise. Xinchi again married yunlan with shen wei....in front of all the family and his staff members who are like second family to yunlan. Shen wei and yunlan looked really happy....Now there is no secrets between them anymore.

After party they two sit down at the bench outside the house. They looked at the beautiful sun who is setting down leaving red flare to the sky........shen kneeled his hand on yunlan shoulder,"Yunlan .....thanks for accepting me......." shen said calmly to yunlan.

"thanks for coming into my life shen wei......" yunlan whispered to shen. "you know what........i didn't want to directly protect you........i just wanted to captured zhujiu first......but i encountered with you there...........and i fall in love with you........ Sorry i hide things from you......." shen said.

"Don't be sorry.......... You are just doing your job........... Well about zhujiu who killed him........? " yunlan asked. "Simon........ He killed zhujiu.......yunlan...........What if you left me there alone in the hospital.......during my comma..... ?" shen asked.

"I will never leave you in any way Xiao wei........" yunlan said. "Instead...... Me..... You should have left me shen wei......." yunlan said smirking to shen wei. Shen widen his eyes, "why.....??" shen asked in his shocked face.

"Because...... I am the playboy shen wei......" yunlan said smirking to shen wei....... Shen wei hit yunlan forehead gently, "playboy.....??? Huh....???" shen said as they embrace each other dearly............ Yunlan caresses shen stomach and kissed him................

THE END

Thank you all.......... For you love and support....... You comments and like are really motivating..... Love you all.... I am going to publish my other stories soon..... Love you guys.... Sorry for my mistakes....... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍