Chapter 22

Shen and zhao yunlan silently eat their meal. After finishing shen stood up not looking at yunlan and he put plates in the sink. "I am going to change now......" shen said in his cold voice. As shen turn yunlan hugged him from behind, "don't be angry with me xiao wei....... Please I can't bear it...." zhao said kneeled his head down on shen neck.

Shen hold zhao hand, "I am not angry yunlan...... But if you don't think that I should know what's bothering you..... It's break my heart........." shen said.

Shen felt something wet flowing in his neck. Shen turned and embraced yunlan, "why are crying yunlan..... Don't do that....... I can't saw you like this...." shen said while kissing yunlan forehead. Yunlan just closed his eyes.

He can't hold his pain and anger within his heart. "yunlan....... Look at me....... Yunlan I love you......." shen said sweetly while putting his head upon yunlan forehead.

They both stood their for a moment. Yunlan smiled as he heared his angel confessing his love. But he feel frustrated as he don't wanna tell him his family problem now.

" Say something yunlan....... Please..... You are killing me now...." shen said in his sad voice. Yunlan opened his eyes and kissed his angel sweet lips. "xiao wei could you marry me.... Right now......?" yunlan said.

Shen widen his eyes with shocked and sudden happening, "what..... Right now..... Like..... Why....???" shen asked in his confusion. Yunlan looked at shen wei, "why....... You don't want it.....?" yunlan asked in his sad voice.

"erhhh.... It's not like that....... But why it is suddenly...... I mean...... Is that bothering you.....?" shen asked in his confusion.

"Please xiao wei..... I want to hold you until my last breath...... I can't wait..... I feel like something bad is going to happen with us..... Please marry me." yunlan said in his worry. Shen smile to yunlan, "if that's make you feel relieved then......let's get married...." shen said in his happiness.

Zhao sigh relief and looked at shen wei....... They both call yezhun and daqing as they are marrying hurriedly in the court.

"Couldn't you control yourself.... You have ruined our plan...." yezhun shout in his sweet mad to yunlan. But daqing knows the reason. He can understand that yunlan is really angry and frustrated with his family. If yunlan let shen meet his family. Yunlan's family would never allowed them two to marry each other. That's why he is marrying shen in his hurry.

Shen and zhao married in the court and kissed each other as they both announced as husband and husband. They looked and each other and smiled widely. "Xiao wei.... Thanks for believing in me......" zhao said looking at shen wei.

"Hubby...... I Trust you......I believe in you......" Shen said while entering yunlan car. Yunlan smiled while blushing....... After leaving shen wei at his home yunlan go to hospital to see zhao ming. Shen start packing his belonging while smiling widely. Yezhun also helped him,"gege........why did chief zhao marry you in hurry..........did anything happened between you two...?" yezhun asked in his sad and worry. 

Shen closed the bag and came near yezhun,"didi........i don't know the reason.....but i can assure you that yunlan must have reason........." shen said smiling widely to yezhun. Yezhun smile to shen and hugged him dearly,"oh gege.....i am gonna miss you....." yezhun said embracing shen dearly.

After some time shen and yezhun came out and shen hugged yunwei dearly,"My little angel.......i will meet you in your school okay....." shen said kissing yunwei head. "Papa......why are you leaving......don't leave papa....." yunwei said innocently. Shen and yezhun looked at each other and smile,"I am not leaving you my angel.......i am always nearby you........I will come back with your yunlan daddy okay......." shen said.

Yunwei smile,"yey........Yunlan daddy is going to live with us.......please papa.....bring him soon okay...." yunwei said smiling widely. "you just have to wait okay.......One week i will live with him and one week we will live here with all of you....." shen said smiling widely. And after that they just talking with each other while waiting for yunlan to pick shen wei.

"okay.....just one last time help me fatty....." yunlan said on the phone while pleading to daqing. "okay...okay.....but i want stockfish as a reward okay.....?" daqing asked. Yunlan smiled widely and said yes to him after that he cut the call. Yunlan smiled and put his phone in his pocket. He walked towards the room in which zhao Ming is admitted. 

Zhao entered the room and walked towards zhao ming bed. zhao ming is sleeping due to head injury. "Is anything serious doctor....?" zhao yunlan asked in his concern face. "No.....it's just a little injury.....don't worry he will be alright....you can take him tomorrow morning.....he just need his rest...." doctor assured yunlan and leaved the room. yunlan sit near zhao ming bed and looked at his gege.

"what have i done gege......why did you hate me that much.....?" yunlan asked to his sleeping gege. zhao sigh and tilt his head than he looked at his wedding ring,"Xiao wei...Xiao wei.....God you are my world now......." zhao said to himself smiling sweetly. Than he called chu,"Old chu....could you come here tonight and guard Zhao Ming sir......?" yunlan asked to chu. chu agreed as all of the SID member know what yunlan did today except zhao ming.

Yunlan came out from his car and before entering the room he set his hair and clean his cloth. than he sigh in nervous, He entered the house holding a bouquet of flower. He saw all three sitting in the lobby talking and chuckling with each other. zhao stand there for a moment and looked at the happy moment in front of his eyes. He smiled with them and came closer. 

"This is for my Little yunwei...." yunlan said giving Bouquet to yunwei and pick out a chocolate box and handing her also. Yunwei kissed yunlan cheeks and giggled,Thank you daddy..... "yunwei said sweetly.

Yunlan smiled and embrace yunwei." You know..... You are the second most precious person who is dear to me..... "yunlan said to yunwei.

Yezhun suddenly stood up," And what about me....? "yezhun asked." You are you are dear to shen wei...... "yunlan said smirking to yezhun. Shen hugged yezhun,"oh you two.... Just stop fighting...." shen said.

After that yunlan and shen bid goodbye to yezhun and yunwei. Shen eyes got moist as he sit in the car but yunlan hold his hand, "don't worry wifey..... We will spend our next week with them...." yunlan said smiling to shen.

Shen blushed as yunlan called him wifey..................