Chapter 2

After a good sleep shen woke up. He slowly opened his doer eyes as he felt relaxed now. He stood up and go to the bathroom to take a quick bath. After taking a bath he came out wrapping towel on his below body. He looks hot..... Shen just looking for his clothes but unknown to him there are two cute brown eyes looking at him and admiring his body.

Zhao yunlan widen his eyes and gulped as he saw half naked body of shen wei and smirked........... Shen wei turn his head behind as he felt someone watching him........ "yunlan" shen whispered to himself as he got his clothes and walked to the bathroom again to change it.

"You can change it in your own room shen wei....." yunlan smirked and said to himself. He than smile and stood up from the monitor. He slept on the desk while watching shen wei sleeping. He go to his apartment and take a quick bath. He smells his clothes which are falling here and there and pick one that is less smelly. He looked himself on the mirror and smile.

"Zhao yunlan zhao yunlan..... You are really something......." zhao said to himself and walked out the apartment. He closed the door and stood there for a moment. He looked at his front door apartment. He smile and looked here and there. He slowly opened the door and entered on the apartment.

As he entered, he still feels the warmth of shen wei there. He can smell the scent of shen wei from his apartment. His apartment is really tidy as compare to zhao yunlan. His apartment is always messy.

Zhao moved further and go inside the room. The room is tidy as expected but a little dirty. But zhao didn't care he moved to the bed and looked a while. He can imagine how shen wei sleep their. This room is full of shen wei warmth. Zhao scratches his head and came outside the apartment and closed the door.

Actually zhao yunlan didn't let the owner to sell this apartment as he pay the rent for it. He did not want to let buy this apartment in which shen lived once. Everyday, he came inside the apartment and feel like shen wei is standing their smiling to him.

Zhao left his apartment and call the chu and daqing, "yes...... Meet me their... I am on my way..." zhao said and cut the call.

Shen came down while setting his glasses and go to kitchen, "what are preparing for breakfast.........?"shen asked as he looked here and there. After checking" hmmmm.... Let me make the breakfast today.... You can go do the rest work. "shen said as he put on the apron and order his servant. Servant smile and let shen make the breakfast. Shen smile widely as he start preparing breakfast for his didi and yunwei.

Shen prepare breakfast as per their likes. Yezhun and yunwei came outside while chuckling and talking to each other. Shen also chuckled as he saw them two chuckled like that he really got happy.

As yezhun and yunwei sat beside the dinning table and smell the food. "wow...... Today we got our favorite food yunwei......... (as yezhun saw shen wearing an apron) oh..... Gege you make breakfast for us.... Wow..... Let's dig in......" yezhun said smiling widely as yunwei again chuckled and start eating his breakfast.

"Gege..... Its.... Really... Mmmmm... Good...." yezhun said while munching his breakfast hurriedly.

Shen smiles as well as frown, "didi..... Please eat slowly........ Are you going somewhere....... Please eat slowly."

Yezhun just nod to shen but he again start eating his breakfast. Shen just smile widely. "Oh...... I really missed you food Gege........ I am full...." yezhun said while leaning behind the chair and looking at his full tummy.

Yunwei chuckled to see yezhun acted like that. Shen pinch gently yunwei cheeks and kiss her forehead. "Me too...... Where is my morning kiss...." yezhun said while putting his one hand up in the air.

Shen stood up and came near yezhun he cupped yezhun and kissed his forehead as he pinched a little harsh on yezhun cheeks. "aaahhh..... Gege...." yezhun said while rubbing his cheeks. Shen just sat again on his chair and laughed a little looking at yezhun red cheeks.

"You look good when you laugh....... Just be happy like that......." yezhun said while admiring shen laughing. Shen nod yezhun as he start eating his breakfast.

"So are you planning to go to the office......?" yezhun asked as he saw shen clothes. Shen nod him yes, "well I thought..... I should see what damages happens in the company." shen said gently while eating slowly.

"Gege..... I was thinking that we should send yunwei to the school. She will be happy to see the other children and will make friends...... It will be good for her. What you say......?" yezhun asked while looking at yunwei who is smiling widely.

"Well...... Do you wanna go to school....?" shen asked to yunwei. Yunwei smiled to shen and nod yes.

"Okay than after 11'o clock came to the office and we will go the school for yunwei admission...." shen said while putting down his apron and took the plates from dinning table. He leaved the house hurriedly as he has to go with yezhun and yunwei.

Yezhun hired back shen wei bodyguard and replaced them from zhujiu bodyguard. Shen go to office and nod everyone while smiling. He got his old staff back as zhujiu replaced them. Shen smiled widely as he saw yezhun already done everything without even telling him....

Shen got inside his cabin start checking everything in details as his secretary put all the documents in front of him......