Chapter 29

Simon men throw xinchi on the road as his hands and mouth are tied up. Xinchi try to move his body but not avail as his legs are also tied up with ropes and he can't even shout out loud due to tape covering his mouth.

Suddenly a car is coming closer to him very fast.... Xinchi closed his eyes as he felt that its his last day. But suddenly that car stops right in front of xinchi face. Xinchi felt someone pushing him up and helping him stand up.

Finally xinchi saw who is helping him, "shen wei.....?" xinchi Said as his mouth is now freed from tape. "sorry sir..... Thats my gege name... I am yezhun I am shen wei twin.....are you okay... Who did this to you.....?" yezhun asked as he untie xinchi legs from rope.

"Could you help me to go SID...... I need to go their hurry...... Your brother is in danger......" xinchi said as he felt pain due to his small scratches. Yezhun frowned and looked and xinchi for a moment. But he helped him first to go back where he didn't wanna go.......

Ling jing frowned as his computer screen showing his two tracking devices being activated. But he didn't remember when and where and to whom he put tracking devices. He saw one of the tracking device is coming straight to Sid while other are going outside the city towards the mountains.

Ling jing called everyone and show them. Yunlan didn't bother to look at this........ He just sit there on the couch thinking about something. "did you see that.... This one is really near...... Look look....." ling jing said in his shocked face.

Suddenly yezhun entered with xinchi startling everyone. Zhao yunlan and Ming hurriedly run towards their father and helped him sit on the couch. "first aid kit hurry......" yunlan shout to zhu. He start cleaning his father wounds and bandage him.

"are you okay...... Did you got any serious wound.....?" yunlan asked in his serious concern face. Xinchi know yunlan loved his family so much no matter what happened. He put his hand on yunlan cheeks, "you should be worry about shen wei..... Not me..." xinchi said calmly.

Hearing his gege name yezhun came closer to xinchi as well as other team members except ling jing who is still looking at his screen. "due to him.... All this happened dad...." yunlan said in his sad voice.

Xinchi frowned and yezhun grit his teeth. "yunlan........ What you know is half truth..... You have to save him first....... Otherwise we will lose him....." xinchi said alerting everyone. "But....." zhao ming try to say. But xinchi cut his words, "it's shen wei who protects you and now he protect me....... He is in danger..... Simon had him." xinchi said.

Suddenly ling jing stood up and he came near xinchi and looked at his clothes closely searching for something and finally he got it what he is being looking for." yes........ Got You...... "ling jing said as he took out his tracking device from xinchi clothes from the shoulder.

Everyone got shocked who put it on him. If he kidnapped...... Suddenly xinchi remember shen wei helped him from falling and patted on his shoulder." That means if one is with you than second one is with....... Shen wei......." ling jing said after thinking deeply. "Theif he took my equipment without my permission.... But when he did that...... No body saw it....." ling jing said.

Yunlan hurriedly run towards ling jing monitor and saw where is the other tracking device is going. "I am going to the mountain....." yunlan said as he walked towards the door all the other member including yezhun also joined yunlan. Xinchi and ming also joined them.

Yunlan felt really happy as he saw his family as well as his team helped him to protect his angel." Even you are not here..... But you make them one..... Xiao wei...... You brought back my family to me....." yunlan said inwardly.

They all sit on the car and ling jing sit beside yunlan to gave them directions. Yunlan drive hurriedly looking at the direction of the tracker which is moving really fast in speed." please hold on Xiao wei..... I am coming for you......" yunlan said inwardly.

"Yunlan......" shen mumbled in his unconscious state. The man sitting in front of him smiling at him while looking at him and smirking as well. Shen head tilting due to the speed and he fall on the seat.

"I will gave you really painful and pleasurable death shen wei....." that man said looking at him. He dial someone number, "you did a great job........ Just track them and keep me updated...... I will reward you when I get my revenge........." that man said looking at shen wei.

As they reached at their destination that man guard open the door and he came out streching his body as he laughed......." oh my sunshine..... I am so happy now..... "that said and turned his head. It's yang..... He captured shen wei again...... But not to just claim him.... But to kill him.

Yang opened the other side of door. He grab shen neck harshly and pulled him towards himself....... Then he put his hand beneath shen thighs and pulled him out. He walked towards his secret mansion which is behind the mountain whose entrance looked like a solid rock. Yang submerged within that mountain holding shen in his bridal arm.

His men hide their car and follow yang. "what!!!! We lost him......" ling jing shout. Yunlan suddenly stop the car. "what happen......?" yunlan asked in his panic voice. "we just lost connection....... I can't track him now......" ling jing said trying reconnect.........Yulan smashed his fist on the steering wheel and grit his teeth.

"Tell me his last location......" yunlan said starting his car again. "Here I locked it......" ling jing said as he put on the screen in front of yunlan.

Chu called him, "what happened chief....... Why did you stop a while ago......" chu asked as he saw yunlan car suddenly stop. They wanted to asked him but their car start moving again.

"We just lost connection from shen wei....... We are going towards his last location where we lost him." yunlan said again speeding his car.

They reached their within an hour where they lost connection. All of them came out but there is no one around here. All there is just stones and trees. Yunlan looked around and kicked his car wheel in frustration. Daqing hold him..... Calming his anger.

Yang got a call "okay......" he said and turned on his cctv cameras. He saw all the SID members are there also xinchi  is their with his both sons.

"So finally you are here..... Let the game begin......." yang said as turned and looked at sleeping shen wei on the bed...............