Chapter 3

Zhao drive hurriedly as he stop in front of a university, and he hurriedly got outside as daqing, chu also join them. They were here because of the case. In a past 5 days some students are disappeared one by one. The university dean call them as he didn't wants that his school name is ruined in the city. zhao entered with his team ," Good morning......chief zhao yunlan....... you call me last night?' Zhao shake hands with the old man who is stands from his seat and grab zhao hand to shake with him.

"Hello chief zhao i am Chang Ming.......I am the dean  here and yes i called you last night." chang Ming said  as he point them to sit in front of his chairs. daqing and zhao sit on the chair but chu just stand their near the window. Examining the whole area with his pierce eyes.

"What's the matter.....Mr. Chang....why do you call us...?" Daqing asked as he took out his notepad which is actually guo duty but he has some urgent work at his uncle home so he didn't come. Mr. chang looked at daqing with his serious face," Actually in those past 5 days our some biology students are missing one by one. They all are staying in the hostel." chang said as his face are really saying that he is really worried about his missing students.

Zhao," Do yo suspect someone.............?" The dean Nod no as zhao asked him the question." okay....just give me the documents and details of the missing students." zhao said as he stood up to leave the room. "Please help us chief........we don't wanna ruined our university name.....i am worried about my students...." Chang said with his concern face.

"Don't worry.......we will find them all and nothing is going to happened ........" zhao said while leaving the room with daqing and chu. "Chu ....daqing.....go and talk with the students try to know about the university and the students as well as all the teachers that teach the those students....i want every single details ........got it. ?" zhao said while those two just nod to them and leave separately walking casually. so no one can guess that they are investigating here.

zhao walked through the hallway as he suddenly stoped reading one name.....he just passing by the teachers office room as zhao read one name and stood their for a moment. And that name is Professor shen wei......

zhao frowned as he knocked the door without looking at locked door. One student saw it and came near zhao..."aaahhhhh......are you looking for professor shen wei.....? he is not here....he is on his holidays but he didn't returned .......we all misses him....he is really a good teacher." zhao smiled at the student and student also leave smiled at him and leave him their as she is getting late for her class. zhao sigh heavily..." you are indeed a good teacher shen wei.....i really miss you....." Zhao said while smiling looking at the Name plate.

Shen hurriedly check all the documents and given them to his Secretary...." I will check the rest in evening ok....." shen said as he walked towards the room and sit on the car as yezhun and yunwei calling shen wei name loudly.....

"Sorry....sorry.....let's go.....okay..." shen said while sitting in the car beside the driver seat. They went to the school which is opposite of the University in which shen teach. They walked inside the school that is play school for the kids......Shen and yezhun entered the headmaster room as they greeted each other.

"I am shen wei and that's my brother Shen yezhun......and she is yunwei.......My brother daughter....." Shen said as they all greet each other. Headmaster nod them and look at the cute smiling face of yunwei....." Okay....yunwei......do you wanna study here and make friends....?" Headmaster asked nicely to yunwei.....Yunwei nod yes as she smile cutely to headmaster.

"We wanted her to be friend with other children's and do some physical exercise....i just want her to walk on her feet again....i know she is traumatized but please help us to get the confidence that she can walk and run like others......" shen said as yezhun take yunwei outside to take a look upon the school.......

Headmaster nod yes and assured shen wei that they will take care of yunwei. Shen smiled while looking outside the window as yunwei and yezhun playing with the other students on the playground. shen came near yezhun and chuckled," You are playing with the kids didi.......stand up...." shen said while looking at yezhun who is playing while sitting in between the other children's......yezhun stood up and set his clothe as he stood near shen.

"Yunwei really like here gege.......i hope she will be okay soon....." yezhun said as he also looked at yunwei who is playing with others. But yezhun saw shen and frowned as he saw shen wei is looking somewhere else."What are you looking at gege....?" yezhun asked as he saw where shen is looking.

"When i left home to find yunwei......i used to work there as a Professor ........I teach biology there......i almost forget that....." Shen said as he feel sad remembering his past sufferings. Yezhun widen his eyes as he saw shen used to work there.....

"Let's go gege.......I want to see where were you worked as a professor.......let's go....."Yezhun said while pleading to shen wei. Shen wei sigh as he looked at the cute face of yezhun," You are acting like a kid didi.......okay....let's go....." shen finally accepted yezhun request. Shen request the teacher to take care of yunwei who is smiling while playing there.......

Yezhun and shen wei walked inside the university......." It feels like home.......i really like to teach here actually....." shen said as they entered the door and shen looked here and there and remembering his time when he teach here. while walking towards the hall some students recognized shen wei and greet them. shen gave them all his sweet smile as he looking for his room...........

But suddenly shen stopped as he saw someone is standing there outside his room scratching his head. Yezhun smile as he recognize who he was and shen widen his eyes......because he didn't expect that they will meet here like that........