Chapter 11

Zhao broke the silence, "so did we capture someone.....?" chu, "No...." chu said while looking at zhao thinking about something. Zhao sigh, "It's great that shen wei came right at the exact time.... Other wise..... They will definitely kill us by there beating." zhao said while leaning back on his pillow crossing his arms feeling relieved as his body is not aching anymore.

"Yes...... Shen wei reached at the EXACT location and he fought with them really professionally......" chu said while smirking to zhao. Zhao hurriedly guess that chu have something on his mind about shen wei.

"what happened..... Are you suspecting shen wei...... For....." zhao asked while frowning a little. "I am not suspecting shen wei..... It's just...... Don't you think chief zhao.... As a professor or a businessman.... He is really skilled like us...... You saw him. How he fights alone with them while we are three and can't fight them....." chu said everything circling around his head.

Zhao silently heared everything chu said. He actually analyzing about everything chu said. It's indeed true that shen wei fighting skills are like them even much better....... But right now he is focus upon shen wei and his relationship..... He wanted to make shen wei only for him......

"errrrhhh chu.... You are thinking too much you know that..... Maybe he learned those skills...... You know that he and yezhun got so many enemies and he has zhujiu in his past life........" zhao said smiling hesitantly....... Chu frowned and didn't said any words. He can understand that zhao loved shen wei he will not listen anything against his shen wei.

So chu leave this conversation here. But he thinks something while looking at zhao face who is also thinking while leaning his head down frowning a little.

"oh... Gege.... Your hands are got deep scratches and its swollen also....." yezhun said as he entered the room with yunwei. Shen is sitting on the bed while nurse treating his wounds. Yezhun looked at shen wei hands that nurse is wiping with the antiseptics.... Shen just gave his wide smile as he saw yezhun almost shouting at him for his wounds....

"It's just a scratches didi..... Nothing to worry about......" shen said looking at yunwei and yezhun. Yezhun sigh and sit on the near chair embracing yunwei, "yeah yeah.... You always say that...... I know...... But gege don't you dare to do such things please..... I know you Loved that pervert chief but..... We also love you....." yezhun said whining like a child. Shen blushed and looked at the nurse who aslo smiling at yezhun whining.....

" Didi...... " shen said while blushing." what didi...... You run to save him..... I get it.... But you fight with those mens alone...... What if you got injured again.... Huh...... Or something bad happen to you....... I will never forgive that zhao yunlan..... " yezhun said pouting his mouth a little.

Shen as well as yunwei Chuckled. While that nurse going out after putting bandages upon shen wei wounds and scratches. But its true that yezhun got worried..... When shen wei call him and told him about his whereabouts.....

Yezhun got shocked as he heared that shen wei go out and save zhao yunlan as well as his team. But he can understand that his gege is really in love with zhao.......

Shen stood up and walk towards yezhun and yunwei..... "see i am really in good shape...... Don't worry....." shen said ruffling yunwei hair a little.

"gege.... I wanna talk to you about something....." yezhun said in his serious face. Shen looked at him and nod him. They both came outside the hospital building sitting on the bench..... Its a small garden area in front of the hospital for public.....

"Yes..... Tell me what's bothering you... Huh....?" shen said as he gave some snacks to yunwei. "errrhhh gege... Do you really wanna settle down with chief zhao....?" yezhun said looking at his gege face.

Shen stopped his moments for a seconds thinking about something, "Hmmm..... I.... Really don't know..... I mean.... I really loved him... I can't live without him... But if I settled down with him....... Then you two...." shen stopped kneeling his head down thinking again.

"oh.... So that's the matter than there is no matter........ Right chief zhao...." yezhun said while chuckled a little.

Shen got shocked all of sudden. He doesn't know that yezhun bring zhao here and make him confess his feelings about yunlan. Yunlan hid beside the tree sitting on the wheel chair. Because doctor stopped him to not move his body for now. Chu helped him to get down here executing there plan. In which they are successful.....

Yunlan smiled as he saw shen wei blushing and shocked face. "sorry xiao wei..... Its your brother plan..." yunlan said while pointing his figure to yezhun. "Really... Then who is the one begging in front of me to make gege confess his feelings.... Huh...." yezhun said while pouting his mouth in his mad.

Shen saw them both and smiled while kneeling his head down. "You two are really.... A kid......" shen said as he hold yunwei in his embrace and walk back to the hospital....

"so should we start preparing your wedding... Gege....." yezhun shout out loud as he saw shen wei hurriedly walk back inside leaving them there alone. Yezhun and yunlan looked at each other and they both laugh...... But chu stand their with his grumpy look.... Try to figure out shen wei every move and action.....

"Are you okay..... Fatty...." zhao asked to daqing who is half awake and half sleepy..... Daqing just nod him as he clearly can't see who is standing or sitting near him.

"He need some rest.... He just woke up..... That's why he feels dizzy... Give him some time.... His health is great now....." doctor said while walking out the door.

Zhao looked at daqing"silly.... Wake up hurriedly you have to attend my wedding........ "zhao said as he and chu also leave daqing there to get proper sleep.

After that zhao finally came back to his ward. Chu helped him sit back on the bed. Yunlan feel really good and healthy. His body is not aching now...." when will I get discharge from here....." zhao asked to chu who helping him sit back on the bed.

"You need some rest..... I will asked to the doctor after your full recovery...." chu said in his grumpy voice. Yunlan just make a frustrated face. He hurriedly wants to get discharged from the hospital and make shen wei his wife...... Yunlan chuckled as he think of shen wei and called him wife inside his mind. Chu looked at his chief and frown, "sometimes..... You are scarier than ghost chief......." chu said while walking towards the door and walked out of it while closing it. "do as I say ling jing......" chu talked on his phone as soon as he came out from the ward and he looked here and there...........