Chapter 25

Zhao brought breakfast and flowers for his wifey. Before entering he smiled widely thinking that his shen wei is waiting for him or sleeping due to tiredness. But yunlan dream broke as soon as he entered into his house. His mouth opened from the shocked....he saw everything is shattered and broken. He can't recognise his apartment anymore.

Yunlan put aside the breakfast and flower and walked hurriedly towards his bedroom fearing that something bad happen. But as soon as he entered he saw.......shen wei crying hiding his face with his both hands and he just covering his body with the quilt. Zhao walked to his angel and shakes his shoulders," xiao wei.....what happened....?why are you crying....?who did this....? tell me...." yunlan asked in his serious face. 

Shen startled as he didn't know when yunlan came back. He stopped his crying suddenly and looked at yunlan with his shocked face. He smiled at yunlan first......but as he remembered yunlan leave him here alone.....shen start hitting zhao yunlan on his chest face in his mad. "Where have you been.....?why did you leave me....?tell me.....? it's our wedding first morning...you should be here with me.....what are doing outside....?" shen asked in his mad while hitting yunlan. 

Yunlan grabbed shen both hands and prevent himself from hitting of shen wei. He smirked and looked at his mad wifey....."what.......?" shen asked as yunlan holding shen hands pinning it on his back. Yunlan smell sweet scent of wifey......he kissed shen wei lips lightly. Shen try to avoid yunlan kissing and try to break yunlan hold to show his anger to his husband. Yunlan chuckled and deepen the kiss. 

After sometime shen forget his mad and he start responding yunlan and let him devoured his mouth. Yunlan leave shen hands as he sneak his hand to shen quilts which is covering shen body. He slowly put aside the quilts and embracing shen naked body to his body. Shen didn't realised that yunlan holding his fully naked body to his body. Shen felt yunlan picked him up while kissing.

Yunlan walked towards the bathroom slowly while kissing his wifey sweet mouth. He placed shen wei underneath the shower and pushed his body towards the wall. Yunlan suddenly break the kiss as he start opening his clothes. shen blushed and turned his naked body towards the wall. Yunlan smirked after undressing himself he embrace shen from behind,"sorry wifey........i have some urgent work.....that's why i have to leave you here......" yunlan said while kissing shen neck and back body.

Shen shivered as the water flowing down to his naked body and yunlan giving him butterfly kisses on his bared naked body. Shen moaned as yunlan kissed his firm butt. Listening shen moaning yunlan turned shen body towards him and kissed him hungrily. He kissed shen face his lips then he trail down to his neck. Shen just holding yunlan shoulder for balance otherwise he could fall. Yunlan kissed and bite shen chest and licked his wet body.

Yunlan couldn't wait anymore as shen is moaning due to his kissing yunlan pull shen one leg to his waist and thrust his prize to shen hole. Shen clinched yunlan hair and shoulder as he feel pain from his below body. Yunlan kissed shen and start rocking their body. 

Shen legs got wobbled as he feel weak and moaning loudly under the shower. Yunlan pushed shen towards the wall and turned his body he thrust his prize from behind and hold shen waist to him giving him support. yunlan thrust shen wei hardly earning loud moans from shen which is turning yunlan more.

Yunlan stopped for a moment and let his wifey breath after calming their breath. Yunlan smirked and looked at the tired and shaking legs of shen wei. He stooped the shower and embrace shen body to him. Yunlan captured his wifey lips again.......He pulled shen above and walked outside the bathroom he throw himself with shen wei on the bed. Shen looked at yunlan who seductively moving his fingers on his stomach. 

Shen body shivered and he try to controlled his moaning but yunlan cupped his face,"don't hold yourself xiao wei........" yunlan whispered to shen ears. Shen closed his eyes and feel the sensation given by his husband. yunlan kissed shen neck and bite it.......earning a loud scream from shen. Yunlan licked shen neck where he bite him. Shen moaned and cinch his pillow. Yunlan licked shen body and reached towards his stomach. Yunlan kissed shen naval........shen arched his body feeling really hot and moaned loudly. Yunlan slowly kissed shen little angel and slowly he put it on his mouth slowly.....he start sucking it.......shen arched his waist and moved his hips feeling pain and hot at the same time.

"yu....yun.......i am....gonna.......aahhhhh......" shen try to speak but he can't as yunlan sucking his angel roughly. Shen burst inside yunlan mouth and groaned louder. Yunlan licked shen angel as his body is also getting hot and about to burst. Yunlan put shen both legs upon his shoulder exposing his warm hole to him. Yunlan put his prize inside shen glory hole. Shen hold yunlan hands as he feel sting on his below body.

Yunlan start moving inside shen slowly at first and start moving roughly feeling shen warm walls fully. Shen became moaning mess as yunlan start hitting his soft spot roughly. Shen clinch his pillow with his both hands as yunlan thrusting his prize roughly to him. Yunlan rocked their body as his inner beast is again wake up. He just devoured shen warm hole. After sometime yunlan cum inside shen glory hole and he take out his angel out of shen wei. They both patting for breath heavily.........yunlan caress shen hair which is falling upon his forehead.

Yunlan wanted to take again shen but he remembered that he should not harm his angel by his love making. shen closed his eyes and hugged yunlan feeling shy."Are you shy,..........?" yunlan teased shen as shen put his head on yunlan neck. Yunlan ruffled shen  hair from behind and chuckled. They both fell sleep for sometimes. Yunlan wake up before shen and looked at his angel who is sleeping deeply naked on the bed. 

Yunlan smiled and kissed shen cheeks. He cover shen wei body with quilt which is fallen on the floor, he put a robe on his naked body. Than yunlan looked at the condition of his room and walked outside. He sighed and turned his head behind looked at his angel. "Xiao wei...xiao wei....." yunlan said looking at his messy house. He scratched his hair and walked towards the kitchen....which is luckily not destroyed by his wifey. Yunlan start putting the breakfast that he brought with him on this morning. But suddenly someone knocked yunlan apartment door. 

Yunlan walked towards his door and opened it. He saw daqing are standing there smiling....."Good morning boss...." daqing said and he barged inside yunlan apartment before yunlan could kicked him out....But as soon as he entered his mouth remain opened and he smirked looking at yunlan,"You beast.......is shen wei okay....?" daqing asked teasing yunlan.

Yunlan grit his teeth and closed the door. He walked normally to the kitchen,"it's not me......it's xiao wei......" Yunlan said pouring coffee on the cup. Daqing chuckled,"oh......so shen wei did that....." daqing said while sitting on the chair which is in good state to sit. 

Yunlan just realised what daqing points is..... He smacked daqing head with spoon. Daqing chuckled, sorry... Sorry...... "daqing said. But he keep smiling as he looked at the messy apartment of yunlan.

Shen stir a little as he heared someone is chuckling and laughing outside. Shen slowly stood up he put on his pent and he put robe to cover his upper body as well. He hiss in pain...... that he felt on his below body. Shen walked slowly and came out.

Shen smiled seeing daqing sitting in front of yunlan in the kitchen. Shen reached towards them both. Daqing wish Good morning to shen and again he chuckled looking at shen wei state.

Shen didn't wear his rim glasses and his hair is messy as his neck telling half of the hot story of the night. Daqing looked at shen wei neck and saw some bite marks on it. Yunlan frown and cough to warn daqing.

He gave mad look to daqing,"why are you here........" yunlan asked to daqing. Shen leave them to as he badly need a bath. He smiled to yunlan and leave him there.

"Did you get anything.....?" yunlan asked in his serious tone. "yes...... Yunlan... It's true.... Your father got treating call and email as well as some text messages..... Ling jing try to dig some more information...... What do you think...... Who is the one..... Who wanted to harm you....?" daqing asked in his serious tone.

Yunlan thinks of something and he sighed. After shen wei took a bath he joined them in the breakfast. Daqing leave the newlywed couple there................