Chapter 4

Shen stood their as he is shocked to see zhao where as zhao just smiling having no idea that shen wei is right there looking at him while he was just looking at shen name. Shen just stood their didn't move further where as yezhun just smiling looking at zhao as well as shen expression.

"chief zhao yunlan..... What a surprise......?" yezhun said loudly as shen immediately hold yezhun hand to stop him but yezhun already shout loudly zhao yunlan name. Zhao turn his head towards the voice.

He also got shocked for a moment looked at both twins. But he hold himself and walk towards shen wei and yezhun. Shen averted his eyes from zhao. He looked down not daring to look at zhao yunlan who is slowly walking towards them and smiling.

Zhao came closer while looking straight at shen wei only, "hello..... Shen...... Yezhun..... How are you.....? What are you doing here with your brother.......?" zhao asked still looking at shen wei face who is averting his eyes from him.

Yezhun smile, "Actually we were here to......" but shen cut yezhun words, "there is no need to give any details to chief...... I guess he is busy in his work..... Sorry to disturb you......" shen said looking at yezhun and they both leave zhaao there.

Zhao and yezhun got shocked as they didn't expect that shen wei is angry like that. But shen wei just trying to forgot zhao as he thought that zhao might not accept him and zhao is spacing from him he didn't even call him once to ask his well being..... And today he didn't even say hi to him directly. That's why shen got angry and leave hurriedly with yezhun.

They both came in front of Dean office as shen knock it and after the permission they both entered inside. University Dean chang got happy as he saw shen wei there he greeted them warmly, "Professor shen wei.... You are finally came back...... How's your holidays....... I am happy that you came back again......" chang said as he thought that shen wei is here to join back his post.....

"Actually..... Sir.... I am not here to...." this time yezhun cut shen words, "gege will join from tomorrow morning ok sir......" yezhun said while smiling as shen frowned to yezhun. Chang got really happy as he got back his one precious professor back. Actually when this incident happened teachers slowly resigned their position fearing that someone will hurt them also. That's why chang need more and more teachers for now.

Shen wei and yezhun nod them and sit with them but yezhun leave them two when his cellphone ring. He hurriedly go outside.

"Sir..... Whats the matter.... Why is chief zhao here in the university......?" shen asked as he got shocked to see a police chief here. Chang smile fade away as shen asked him about zhao."oh.....so you already met him..... Actually professor shen in past few days our some students are missing from the hostel..... That's why I called chief here.... Because I wanted to get solved this case silently.... You know what I mean....." chang said while looking at shen wei." well I am really happy that you decided to come back... Our new session I going to start  from next week is good to have teachers like you coming back to our university..... Your office and your class is waiting for you....." chang said smiling to shen. Shen just smile to him as he greeted him and came outside the room.

He looked for yezhun but yezhun is nowhere to be found. Where as yezhun hurriedly came out when his phone rings,"where are you...... Okay I am coming....." yezhun said as he walked towards the garden where zhao waiting for him.

"Chief zhao.... Why did you call me.... What if gege saw it.....? He will also angry at me...." yezhun said to zhao. "That's why I called you.... Why is your gege angry with me...... What I have done....? I should be the one who angry with him not him....." zhao said as he don't understand why shen acted like that.

Yezhun slowly tap zhao forehead, "You really are pervert and silly...... You just ignore him totally in past few days and today also....... He have full rights to be angry with you." yezhun said while looking at the confused face of zhao.

Zhao thinks for a moment and looked at yezhun, "Hmmm I see.....".
"chief zhao do something as soon as possible otherwise you will loose gege...... You know that gege is trying to spacing out from you because he is already trying to forgot you....... Do you understand what I mean...... Chief zhao...... You are the perfect one for my gege...... I know that and gege also admit that..... But why he didn't tell you that....... I still don't know.... But please don't tease him like that...... "yezhun said with his concern voice.

Zhao nod to yezhun," don't worry..... I am just giving time to shen wei..... I am sure he will confess what's going on in his heart.... And mind.... I will make sure he can't forget me..... "zhao said as they both laugh for a moment.

" hey by the way.... What are you two doing here.....? "zhao asked." oh we were here in that school for yunwei..... Gege just looking at the university so I asked him about it and we were here just to look. And...... If you are investigating any case here.... Then be prepared for a surprise...... "yezhun said.

" surprise...... What surprise...? "zhao asked while frowning." you will know.... "yezhun said while chuckling." I have to go now.... Gege must be lookin for me.... "yezhun said while walking toward Dean room. As he walking towards Dean cabin yezhun stood for a second as he saw someone is kneeled down while holding his head and looking downwards. Yezhun go near him and he shout loud as he saw shen wei is kneeled their.

"Gege..... What happen...... Gege say something......." yezhun said while holding shen wei........