Chapter 31

Yunlan and chu start banging the door to talk with yang.....after sometime yang came with his guards," what is it......?you are disturbing me......" yang yelled at them. Xinchi came in front "i wanna talk with you.......can we....? " xinchi said. yang looked at each one of them and he sign his guard to bring xinchi with him.

"Yes...... Tell me what trick you wanna play now....?" yang asked in his sarcastic voice. Xinchi sit down on the couch and looked at yang, "is the offer still valid for me.....?" xinchi asked in his cold voice looking straight to yang.

Yang narrow his eyes and looked at him...... He chuckled suddenly, "oh my........ What makes you to do this..... Huh......? is it your love towards your family or fear.........?" yang again asked in his sarcastic voice. Xinchi smile, "you can say both.......... I love my family as well as have a fear of loosing them........ I am agreed to your terms......... Tell me what you need....?" xinchi asked as he walked towards yang.

Yang laughed in his heavy voice and looked at xinchi with cold face," You are getting old......... And I have someone who is more capable than you....... "yang said to xinchi." but lack of experienced and knowledge...... Shen wei don't know everything about us..... There are some information that are hidden from him also...... And I know it....... "xinchi said.

Yang widen his eyes and looked at xinchi..... After thinking of something he order his man to take xinchi out of there and put him back.

Yunlan and other team members are eagerly waiting for xinchi," what happen..... What he said........?" yunlan asked hurriedly. Xinchi first sit down because of his wounds,"he didn't said anything....... But I tried everything...... We just have to wait......." xinchi said kneeling his head down.

After sometime they all saw yang came inside the other room where shen wei is held. Yang pushed shen on the glass door and snapped his figure........ Now shen can easily saw behind the glass.... He can saw all of them looking at him with shocked and panic face.

"yunlan...." shen said looking at him with a moist eyes. Yunlan run towards the glass and put his hand on it, "Xiao wei......." yunlan shout in his anger and panic voice as well. They can easily see and hear each other as yang put aside the glass barriers.

"you have asked me is the offer is still valid.......? Well.... I am giving you my answer......." yang said to xinchi and he took out a large knife and thrust it to shen wei back harshly......

"ahhhhhhh......." shen scream as yang suddenly thrust knife on shen wei back. "No!!!!!!!" yunlan and other team mates scream loudly.

"Please..... Don't......." yunlan said as tears are falling down from his eyes. Yunlan felt his breathing stops..... His heart stop beating as shen wei falling down from yang hold........ Blood flowing down from his mouth. Yang harshly pushed out the knife and let shen fall on the ground. Yunlan fall with shen wei looking at him.

"Shen wei......? Speak to me...... Xiao wei....." yunlan asked with his really sad and panic voice. His heart start dropping looking at the bloodied face of his angel. Yang laughed as he clean the knife with his coat sleeves.
"I don't need anything.......... I just Wanna kill you....... All......" yang said as he laugh like a psycho.

Yunlan saw shen looked at him and smile faintly... And slowly his eyes are closing..... "gege......please........don't......" yezhun shout looking at his gege. Yunlan and other team mates try to break the glass but not avail.

Yang mens came inside and start beating them all. Yunlan saw his angel breathing really slow and he closed his eyes. Yunlan fall on his knees as those man beating him badly....... Yunlan didn't feel anything..... His soul is being snatched away from him.......

Those man held all of them on their knees and put out their gun..... They point them on their head and on the other side yang smiled looking at the devastated state of Sid especially yunlan........... Who is just staring at shen wei body who is falling beside the glass.

Yang grabbed shen body from his wrist and dragged him in the middle of the room. He came closer to the glass, "Once you took....... What should be mine..... And now I took it from you again........." yang said to lost yunlan..... And he laughed loudly.

Yunlan didn't respond to his any words. "Your partner already gave me what I need..... Zhao xinchi..... I am just playing the death game with you......" yang said to xinchi and smirked to him.

"pitty.... I won't play enough with you and with....... Him....." yang said looking at them with cold face. He signal his men to kill them all. Yunlan just closed his eyes and smile, "Xiao wei..... I am coming to you...... I am sorry.... I didn't listen to you....." yunlan whispered to himself and ready himself to join his angel.

But unknown to him his team mates widen their eyes with shocked. Shen wei stood behind yang who us just busy in laughing. Shen hurriedly pushed yang and grab knife from him............

He spit blood from his mouth....., "leave them or die........" shen provoke yang and looked at his team mate and yunlan who is kneeling their closing his eyes.......

Yang shocked with the sudden move of shen wei who supposedly to be dead by now. "how.....???" Yang asked in his shocked face. "Oh...... Did I mention you that I am a special field agent of Govt........ It's just a scratch for me........ You can't kill me with that......." shen said in his cold voice.

Yunlan suddenly felt everything is calm besides him. And he heared his angel voice...... Yunlan snapped opened his eyes and looked at his family..... He saw everyone is looking in front of them with shocked face. Yunlan trail their looking and looked at his angel who are standing there holding a knife on yang throat.

Yang signal his man to throw their gun. Yang men throw their gun and Chu, daqing, ling jing and ming grab the gun and point it on them. Yunlan smiled looking at his angel... Shen also gave him small smile to his husband.

"You think you get all the information...... Time to know the really...... Your Simon Is being captured by us..... You lost everything yang......" shen said in his cold voice. Yang try to hit shen wei but shen suddenly cut his neck with knife with no mercy.........

Blood splatter on shen face as he cut yang throat. Yang hold his half cutted neck with his both hand..... All others are pop out their eyes and mouth remain opened looking at the gentle..... Caring shen wei.... Who is now killing someone with no mercy.....

Yunlan gulped a little looking at shen wei mad and angry self..........shen hold his waist as he felt blood is flowing down from his wound which looks really deep......... Shen slowly walked towards the glass window. He break that window in one hit by his leg........

Shen grabbed gun from daqing and he point it to yang men......... "shen wei don't......." daqing said as he saw shen wei is going to kill them........

All the men begged for their life...... Yunlan came near shen wei and hold his hand, "xiao wei...... Don't........" yunlan said in his calm voice. Shen wei looked at yunlan with anger....... Xinchi also try to calm shen wei anger..... Shen wei put down his gun and he looked at yang cold body..... Which is now laying their lifeless...... Finally....... He finished this deadly game...... Started by yang......