Chapter 8

Listening zhao yunlan song shen wei didn't know..... when they reach at the home. Zhao shake shen wei a little as he thought that shen wei slept.... But shen wei just admiring zhao singing.

Shen snapped open his eyes and look around, "oh...... We reached......" shen said in his shocked. Zhao open the car door and help shen to came out like a husband care his wife. Shen smile at zhao, "come have dinner with me.... It's really late..... I guess yezhun and yunwei will be sleeping....." shen said while walking inside.

His guess is right yezhun and yunwei already slept. They planned to stay awake but after an hour of waiting they fall asleep embracing each other.

Zhao follow shen wei inside the house. This time he felt the warmth and feeling of home in this mansion. Zhao sit on the dining table. Shen put aside his bag and he clean his hands. He nod zhao to clean his hands first so that they can eat their dinner.

Actually shen planned to take a bath first after leaving the office. But he didn't expect that zhao will came. So he just skip the bath. They both silently eat their meal. But zhao just admiring shen wei eating........ He fully concertante upon shen wei. He didn't have appetite to eat food as he already eat something on his way to shen wei office. But he can't miss this opportunity..... So he sit with shen wei.

"If you don't want to eat...... Don't pushed yourself....." shen said while eating not looking at zhao yunlan.

"errrr..... No..... I.... I just enjoy every bite... You know..." zhao said while shuttering. Shen, "oh.... Really..... That's good" shen said arching his one eyebrow. Zhao looked at shen and smile.

After eating shen took the plates and put them on the sink. He came back but zhao phone rings........ Zhao grit his teeth and answer the call that is from daqing.

After disconnecting the call zhao say good bye to shen. He run hurriedly towards his car leaving a frowning shen wei behind. Shen walk outside to say bye to zhao. But zhao already leave the mansion quickly. Shen became worried but he sigh, "yes.... He is a chief..... He have his duties to perform....." shen murmured to himself.

Shen go inside his room and took a bath changed his clothes. As he cleaning his wet body he saw his pendant on his neck. He got shocked for a moment but smile as he saw zhao engraved on it something. Shen wei read that engraved words and smiled widely.

"yunlan..... Just take care....." shen said while holding that pendant closing his eyes. After sometime he fall asleep while reading a book.

Zhao yunlan came at the location which daqing said to him on his phone. "what's the progress.... Did you find anything....." zhao asked as he came closer to chu and guo.

"we got information that those missing students is being held here.... But as soon as we arrived here... Nobody can be found here....." chu said in his grumpy voice.

"hey old zhao where were you...... You were gone for a half day...... What are doing huh....?" daqing asked as he came out while searching the area.

When they were talking they heared some foot steps near the abandoned house. They all get alert and put out their guns for safety. They walk slowly side by side looking carefully at the house where they heared footsteps.

At his room shen wei stir a little as he felt awkward feeling that something bad is going to be happen...... He wake up and drink some water. He looked at the time. The clock ticking 1:30 a.m. Shen sigh and pick his phone.

He dial yunlan number but stopped as he thought yunlan must be sleeping by now..... But he ran from the house in hurry that's what giving worry to shen wei. Shen bite his lower lips looking at the yunlan number...... He closed his eyes and finally he dial yunlan number.......

After sometime yunlan pick up the call, "shen wei.... I... Will talk to you later...... Bye...." yunlan said while breathing heavily like he is running. Shen frowned, he got more worried that yunlan is being chasing someone.

"I should not disturb him..... But what if he got in some trouble.... Oh no yunlan...." shen said to himself in his worried and he also run towards in his car.

On the other hand yunlan and his team saw two person that are hiding in the abandoned house and they start running towards the forest when yunlan and his team saw them. While running yunlan phone rang.... He get his phone to disconnected it but as he saw shen wei name he picked it up.

Luckily yunlan location is ON.... On his phone. Shen start tracking his location while driving. He saw yunlan location is moving toward the forest. He frowned and speed up his car.

When those two unknown person ran inside the forest they disappeared as they were never here.... Yunlan and his team circled around to see where they might run. But no use.

Shen got out of his car and picked up his phone looking at the phone screen while running towards yunlan location.

"I guess they run away......." daqing said lowering his gun. But as soon as daqing lowered his gun and averted his eyes thinking that no one will be here. A gun shot sound echoed in the forest. Daqing fall on the ground as his shoulder is being injured due to gun shot.

All other members circled around daqing quickly making him in the centre. "stay alert...... They are looking at us..." yunlan said while looking and concentrated his ears towards any sound.

"whoever you are come out...... Because if I got you.... I will not spare you..... Come out....." zhao shout loud thinking that those guys may come out by his threatening.

But yunlan widen his eyes as he saw there are number of person walking towards them.... Not only two. All of them covered their half face hiding behind the cloth. They got trapped here.........

Yunlan and chu grit his teeth. They never thought that it is all trapped to drag them here. They all put out their guns out and point towards yunlan and his members where as daqing laying on the ground try to stood up to fight with them.

"Chief zhao yunlan..... You are pain in our boos head...... You are snatching something that should be his..... Now pay the price.... Don't worry...... We are not going to kill you...... Now..... But we will do worst to you....." one the man came forward and said in his heavy voice to yunlan.

Yunlan as well as other are frowned. They don't understand that what they are talking about. That person order his other man to put down the gun and they all take out the iron rod from their back. Smacking slowly on their hand and walking toward yunlan and his members. Yunlan smirked and clintch his fist as he also put down his gun and run towards those man smacking their faces.......