And then there's Honeymaren, The Fifth Spirit's girlfriend. They became a couple about four months ago, but it was clear for Elsa that the shepherdess is interested in her since the beginning. It felt...wrong to start a new relationship after Cassandra's death. But at the same time, it's been about two years since she's gone and even if it hurts her deeply, Elsa must move on.

Of course, it's not that easy. While it only took Elsa a week to kiss Cassandra, things were much slower with Honeymaren. She adores her, but it's just not the same. They kissed once or twice, and it doesn't seem to bother the shepherdess, but Elsa knows that something isn't right about their relationship. It's not the love that burned with high flames and left her breathlessly after each kiss. That was with Cassandra. With Honeymaren, it's about care. No matter how shameful it is, this is not what Elsa wants.

"Hi, Elsa!" Came a voice from above. The blonde looked up to see her girlfriend sitting on a tree, smiling at her.

"Hello, there. What are you doing, Honey?" Asked Elsa with a small giggle.

With expert movements, Honeymaren climbed off, now blocking the sun from the Arendellian as she stood in front of her. "I was just watching you. What are you reading?" She took a step closer, stealing a glance at Elsa's book.

The blonde closed it as soon as she noticed her lover's stare, hiding the writing under her palms. It was a romance novel. The main character's personality and beautiful words reminded her of Cassandra, but of course, Maren doesn't need to know that. Even after two years, her grief is still lingering deep inside her. It didn't get better, just easier. Her heart is missing an integral piece, a part that keeps it from working correctly. "Nothing." She said quietly. 

Sighing, the shepherdess shook her head. "You always say that." She never showed it, but the distance Elsa puts between them makes her heart ache bitterly. This is not how lovers should interact with each other, and it questions Elsa's true feeling towards the shepherdess. "Whatever. I have to go and feed the reindeers. See you later." She leaned down to press a small kiss on the blonde's forehead before disappearing in the woods, hurt and angry at herself. One day Elsa will accept that Cassandra is gone. But not today.

-

The shopkeeper left the two women alone, hiding like a dog and Anna couldn't hold herself back anymore. She was angry, and oh boy, someone save the person she's yelling at. "How dare you set your feet in Arendelle after what you've done?!"

"I-I'm s-sorry." The woman stuttered, her face flustered in embarrassment. She didn't understand why would this fancy looking stranger scream at her; she had never done anything wrong that would make anyone upset. "But I-I don't know what you're talking about!" 

"Liar!" How nostalgic, thought Anna, before raising her freckled hand. She had enough of her crap, and her behaviour is unacceptable. Her hand met with the other woman's cheek, causing her to let out a little startled gasp in pain and fear. "You should be ashamed of yourself! It wasn't nice of you to break Elsa's heart!"

The woman was so scared. She knew it was dumb to be afraid of the small redhead, but she couldn't help it. The problem was that she always over thought every damn thing. What if the freckled woman wants to torture her like almost everyone else before? There's no way she could survive such treatment twice. "Who's Elsa?! And why are you hurting me?!"

"W-what are you saying?" Anna whispered, her voice turning soft and desperate. "You don't know who Elsa is? Don't you remember my sister?"

The taller woman lowered her gaze to the ground. It was painful. She didn't even remember her own name and why she needed to suffer for an unknown crime. She smiled weakly and shook her head before turning her attention to Anna. "I don't even know who I am." She felt so lost. She had no one to take care of her or give her advice, guiding her on the right path. She's so alone.