28. Alright then

Jungkook POV

"So... you guys are back together?"

I hum, and Taehyungs arm around my waist tightens.

"Uhhh.... why!?" Hobi shouts, and Yoongi frowns while Namjoon also shows distaste.

I sigh, "Guys... his reasoning is personal okay? Just know that it was good enough to get me to be his boyfriend"

"But Kook, are you sure? I don't want you to get hurt again-"

"Hyung, rest assured... I, well I love him, and I was just too stupid to realize it at first" The three looked utterly shocked at his words.

"Did you just... say you love him?"

"Yes! I did! Is that a problem!?" Taehyung huffs out cutely with flushed cheeks. I coo, giggling as I kissed his cheek. He looks at me, his boxy grin on display.

"You're mine" He pecks my nose and i scrunch it up.

"I'm yours" I blush shyly, "and you are mine"

"I will always be yours" This time he kisses my lips, and I squeak in surprise. 

"Taeeee!" I whine embarrassed that he did that in front of everyone, and he just smirks.

"Yah, we are here!" We look to see Jin and Jimin walking towards us, and taking a seat at the lunch table.

"So.... what do you guys think?" Jin asks while eyeing Tae and I with a teasing smile.

"It's... cute actually, if I'm gonna be honest" Hobi voices out, and Yoongi raises an eyebrow.

"But-"

"No buts, he has a good reason" Jimin shushes his other boyfriend.

"I'm fine with it, as long as nothing goes wrong again"

"Agreed" Jin nods his head, and I smile.

"But Kim, if you ever hurt my baby brother again, you don't even want to think what I would do to you with just a pencil as my weapon. It will get real messy."

Taehyung nods his head quickly, and I giggle.

"Thank you for supporting us!"

"Anything for my Kookie, Isn't that right?" Taehyung says, and I blush.

"Awww, he's blushing!" Jimin squeals and I glare at him, which doesn't do much.

"You know, no matter how hard you try we won't be scared of you... you just look like a cute mad little bunny" Namjoon snickers.

I huff, pouting.

"Taehyungie, they are being mean ~"

"Aww, is my baby bun getting mad?" he gently kisses my forehead and then looks up while shooting a harsh glare at the others.

"Don't," he growls, "upset my bunny"

I grin widely at his words, and the others nod quickly (except Yoongi cuz he's Yoongi).

"YAS MY SHIP IS SAILING! FUCKING FINALLY" the loud shout startles us, and we turn to see Yuri grinning at us.

I laugh, and so does Tae.

"So everything went well I see" she wiggles her eyebrows at us, and I roll my eyes.

"Yes, well- wait did you help plan it?"

"It was my idea, and I got Jimin and Jin to help" she shrugs.

"I see.... well that explains why it was so well organized"

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Jimin shouts, and I smile cheekily.

"That you wouldn't be able to do that by yourself"

"And how would you know-"

"Jimin.. stop baby" Hobi shakes his head at his boyfriend earning a huff. 

"Whyyyy!"

"Because he's not even listening" Yoongi scoffs, gesturing towards Tae and I.

Which was true, as I had turned to Taehyung.

"Babyy, please can we cuddle tonight~" He whines, leaning down to rest his head into the crook of my neck. I giggle at the ticklish feeling of his hair on my sensitive skin, his hot breath not helping.

"Maybe"

He growls, biting at my skin as I let out a gasp.

"No, I'm in charge... so maybe means yes"

I blush at his dominance and try to not react.

"No that's not how this is gonna work-mmph!" His hand pulls the back of my neck closer, keeping me from escaping the kiss. He immediately takes charge of the kiss and uses his other hand to move me onto his lap. I don't resist, lost in the way he touches me as I wrap my legs around his waist to bring us closer.

My arms hook themselves around his neck, and he hums in approval. I whimper when his tongue enters my mouth, his hand on my waist travels down. I squirm on his lap, causing him to growl when I grinded over his crotch. He slaps my ass, hard, and a lewd mewl escapes me. 

He groans, pulling away. My heart does backflips as I look at my gorgeous boyfriend. I loved how ethereal he always looks, everything about him was perfect.

"You are such a goddamn turn on"

I blush madly at what he says, leaning forward and hiding my face by the crook of his neck. His chest vibrates as he chuckles at my action. 

"How do I have such a cute yet sexy boyfriend?" 

I let out a whine, letting him know that I'm embarrassed by his words.

"UM. HELLO?!" Jin shrieks and my hold on Taehyung tightens.

"Yes?" Tae asks innocently.

"WHY WERE MY EYES WITNESSING LIVE PORN JUST NOW?!"

"OURS TOO" Jimin adds.

"Well... porn would mean I have to stick my dick in him, not having my tongue down his throat" Taehyung replies.

Jin shoots off like a firecracker at Tae's words, and I giggle the entire time which made Taehyung huff. 

____________________
Time skip by the Jibooty

"Koo come here!" I look at the god-like boy that lay on his bed.

"M'kay, just lemme put some clothes on" I reply and go to leave the room with a towel wrapped around my waist. 

"Wear this" he gets up and grabs a large white shirt and some black boxers. I blush, and shyly nod and take the clothes. I go back into the bathroom and put the shirt and boxers on. The shirt reached my middle thigh length, and it made me feel like I was wearing a dress. 

Once I entered the room again, Taehyung smiled at my appearance.

"You're perfect" My cheeks heat up for the hundredth time, and I pout. Taehyung chuckles, making grabby hands for me. I hurriedly climb onto the bed and into my boyfriend's arms.

I melt into his embrace, finally relaxing and enjoying his presence. His natural scent surrounded me, and I hummed softly before burying my face into the crook of his neck.  His arms around me tightened, and he wrapped a leg around my waist, caging me in his hold.

______________________________________________

Next chapter there will be a fluff attack

You're welcome