35. Just a bitch

Jungkook POV

I pulled up my black ripped skinny jeans, added a plain black shirt and then slipped on a large pastel pink sweater. I ruffled my hair, making it look fluffy and then checked my neck.

Two of the hickeys were visible, and I would try to cover it up but then I know Taehyung would most likely punish me. Happy with my look, I stepped out the bathroom and went into my room where Taehyung sat on the bed waiting for me.

He looked as good as ever,black jeans, a tight white shirt which showed his defined muscles and a black leather jacket with black Vans. His hair was pushed up and out of his face with a bandanna, and I almost drooled at how hot he looked.

"Taeeeee!" I smile widely and he stands up and walks to me.

"Aww, you look like an angel baby boy" I blush at the compliment, and he pinches my cheeks.

"Okay, you ready doll? Your mom came to tell us everyone is ready and that ...Minhyuk is downstairs"

I pout, "Are you sure your gonna be okay Tae? I don't wanna go if your gonna be uncomfortable with your stupid ex and backstabbing ex-best friend around"

He chuckles, "Koo, I don't think anyone would feel comfortable with it, but don't worry, I have you to take my mind off things" He winks and I giggle, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Anything for my daddy~"I peck kiss nose and he gives me a boxy grin as he gropes my ass.

I gasp, and he just chuckles and takes my hand in his. He intertwines our fingers and walks out my room with me trailing behind like a lost puppy. When we arrive to the lounge, my eyes land on the younger couple. 

Minji was wearing a short skirt with a tight tank top, jewelry adorning her arms and neck. I internally cringed when I saw how much make up she was now wearing. The boy that had his arm draped over her shoulder was attractive with dark hair and a lazy smirk. He dressed well, but I wasn't impressed in the least.

Taehyung's grip on me tightened, and I glanced at him before giving him a reassuring squeeze. He lets out a small breath, looking at me and smiling.

"Ah! The lovebirds are down!" My dad chuckles and I blush.

"Dad~" I whine, and both my parents and boyfriend laugh at my embarrassed and red cheeks.

"Well at least your both here, and- oh yes, Minji dear why don't you introduce your boyfriend?"

She smiles sweetly, and I bite back a gag, "Of course! Jungkook, Taehyung, this is my boyfriend Minhyuk! Isn't he handsome?"

"Nice to meet you, Minhyuk. I'm Jungkook, and this is my boyfriend Taehyung" I look at the other male, and he gives me a sly smirk. The hell?

I instinctively hold onto Taehyung tighter, and thankfully he steps in front of me and glares at the other male.

"He's mine, so don't even think about it"

"Aw, is Taehyungie scared I'm gonna steal his lover again?" Minhyuk laughed, and I glared at him.

"Wow, so now you admit that you seduced Minji into cheating on me? Pathetic"

"Excuse me but what we have is true! We've been dating for three years now and we love-" Taehyung cuts Minji off with a growl.

"Oh really? And when did those three years start, while we were still dating or after I finally broke up with you after finding out you had been cheating on me with my own damn best friend!?"

"Dude get over it, just because your girl would rather have me fuck her doesn't mean we should fight"

Before Taehyung could talk,I stepped in front of him and grabbed Minhyuk's collar roughly.

"Listen here, I don't give a damn about how high and mighty you think you are, but right now all you look like is an idiot that has his head shoved so far up his ass he can't see the difference from right or wrong. Yes, you three have a history but frankly I don't care, just stay the hell away from Taehyung. So if you wanna cause shit, your messing with the wrong damn couple"

It went silent, my parents stood still, shook at what had just happened.

"Well would you look at that, his puppy bites" Minhyuk chuckles and I shove him away by his collar, getting uncomfortable under his dirty gaze.

I felt like he was eye-raping me.

Taehyung sensed my uneasiness, arm wrapping around my waist and pulling me to his side. 

"You know what, I think you two should leave" My mother spoke up, and we all looked at her. She, for the first time I had seen, looked pissed.

"I'm sorry?" Minji voiced out in disbelief.

"You heard me. I don't want you or that boyfriend of yours near my son and his lover. I think I've heard enough, I don't need to know any more to know that you are unfit to be looking after my house, let alone my child and his boyfriend"

Minji scoffs, "Whatever you old hag, have fun with your faggot son and his boyfriend" 

Much to everyone's relief, she drags herself and her boyfriend out the door. I look at my mom with wide eyes as she held an amused expression.

My mom looked at my father before letting out a laugh, "Well wasn't she a bitch?"

"Indeed darling, it almost reminds me of when we were still teenagers"

"Ah, the good old days... Ohhh how I enjoyed all the cat fights and witty comebacks!"

My dad smiles lovingly at my mother, "Yes, you were always very good with your words, especially when we were locked in that janitors closet the one time and we were busy-"

"Okay, ew we don't need to hear that, andddd.... what was that?"

My parents look at Taehyung and I, smiling when they see our surprised expressions.

"Oh darling, we were all young once, and your father and I did some very outrageous things when we were your age" My mom giggles, "Oh, and I'm very proud of you for standing up for Taehyung like that sweety. Now, back to business, lets go for a picnic shall we?"