Chapter 33

Chapter 33

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{Luke's POV}

"Luuke, are ya coming?" Lola yells through the house. I get down the stairs to meet her at the front door.

"Remind me why I'm coming again?"

"We have had any twin time."

"And that's a problem... how?"

"Because it is, besides its not like you were doing anything interesting anyways." She may have a point. We get out to the car and start to drive

off.

"How is this twin time of two of your friends are coming?"

"Because then it will be funner!" I roll my eyes to her response. "See, your such a party pooper. At least try to have some fun, please?"

"Fine. Where are we going anyway?"

"For the bagillionth time, the mall."

"And who are we picking up?"

"You really haven't been listen to me,  have you? Adi and Becky."

"What about Kendra?" I hate her but she is one of Lola's friends.

"Well I know you don't like her so I didn't invite her."

"Thank you." By then we had got to Adeline's house. She and my sister then went it some conversation about stores and other things that I couldn't care less about.

I so wish I was anywhere else. "Twin time" my ass. I don't even understand why she would have to make up an excuse to have me go. We never hang out. Like ever. We both run in almost totally opposite circles and there is nothing for her to gain by bringing me.

I am broken from my thoughts when Becky gets in the car.

"Hey Luke, Adi. Thanks for inviting me Lola!" She chirped excitedly.

This is gonna be so much fun I might even have to bang my head against a wall!!

We got to the mall around 2 but didn't actually get parked or get inside until around 2:30.

They dragged me into five different girly stores. And they would ask my what I thought about whatever. I didn't care. But I'm not that rude so I told them I didn't know. Then they would just complain about how unhelpful I was. Well I wasn't trying to be.

I get a text from Ash asking if I wanted to hang out. Oh I so wish I could. I replied back that I was tied up in something that I couldn't get out of. He just responded with an ok.

"Where do you wanna go Luke?" Lola asks me.

"Home." My blunt reply she just snorted at.

"Oh come on. There has to be at least one store you like."

"Fine. Let's go to hot topic."

"Ew, that store is weird." Adi comments and Becky nods in agreement.

Ok, where's that wall?

"Guys, we are going. I mean Luke has gone with us to stores he doesn't like, its only fair." Lola defends me. They groan but come along anyway.

"Oh oh oh, Luke!" Lola gets my attention. And points to one if the games you see at carnivals. Throwing rings over bottles.

"What?"

'Will you please go and try to get me that big bear?"

"Why?" I sigh

"Because I'll love you forever." I just continue to stare at her. "And after hot topic I will go buy you pizza."

"Okay" I respond after a few more seconds of debating.

I go over and pay the guy running the stand.

"Hey mate who are you playing for?" The guys asks me.

"My sister." I nod my head towards her.

"Ah I see."

Thanks to my long arms I don't miss one. I get the huge bear and bring it over to Lola and she kisses my cheek.

"Thank you!"

"Yeah, you better get me that pizza."

"Don't worry, now let's go."

After hot topic we head to the food court. But, of course, we end up stopping and going into more stores that are covered in pink. Which only results in more 'I don't know's and 'you're no help's.

We are literally 100 feet from the food court when Lola squeals.

"Oh my god I have been looking for that dress for like forever!!"

"We were so close." I mumble.

"Oh shush Luke this will take me two seconds. I'll be out before you know it."

"Fine."

The other girls stay out with me per Lola's instructions so she wouldn't take as long.

"How do you guys have enough money to pay for all of this?" I ask. Partially because I don't just want to stand there awkwardly and partially because I am actually curious.

"We don't pay, its dad's money." Adi replies.

"Well you could get a job?"

"Why would we do that?" They both laugh. I awkwardly laugh with them. Spoiled brats.

"What the hell Luke?!?" I hear the voice that is connected to the most beautiful girl yell.

I turn around to see a frozen Nikki and the rest of my friends staring at me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hehe cliff hangerrr

I updated cuz who can resist Calum's puppy dog pout? @Cupercakeslove1D lol

How do you like Luke's POV? Haven't done it in a while.

:{°

xx

Noelle