Chapter 30

Chapter 30

THANK YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH FOR 10K YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*1 week later*

"Not again!" Calum grained and Michael pretended to puke.

"You guys are so over reacting I just kissed him." I said in my defense.

"But that's all you have been doing since your got together." He continues at whine

"You're just jealous."

"Am not."

"Are to!" I stuck my tongue out at him and he just glared.

So Luke and I have been together for a week. He asked me out after the concert and I haven't been happier.

Speaking of the concert I haven't seen or heard anything of that creepy nurse. That bother relieves and worries me. Because she may have just been telling me empty threats, or something big and bad is going to happen. But hoping for the best I all but forgot about that crazy freak.

"So what do you guys wanna do today?" I ask

"How bout a swim?" Ash says and we agree. The only house and with a decent sized pool is Luke's so we go to everyones house so they can't get their swimsuits before heading out.

When we arrive we all change. I brought my navy blue bikini top and bottom. And may I just say that I think I look pretty good. I then slip on a see throughish top over my bikini and walk to the pool at the back.

The boys are already swimming and they bug me until I join them. I don't have to bother with sunscreen because my skin doesn't burn easily. I take off my shirt and place by a couple of chairs and turn around to find 4 boys staring at my ass.

"Very mature guys, really." They all mumble something incoherent that I assume is an excuse of some kind. I stick my foot in the pool to check the temperature. "Its freezing!" I say and take a couple steps back.

Before I know it I am being picked up by someone and thrown into the ice cold water, screaming. Partially from surprise and partially because I am about to become a human ice cube.

"You ass!" I shout as soon ad I resurface. I try to glare at Calum who threw me in, but he was to busy laughing just like the other three guys. "You guys suck." I mumble. I wont ever admit this , but being thrown in a pool is actually kinda fun.

We ended up just playing around and having fun for what was the next two hours. I was out of breath from laughing so much, and I was getting pretty tired too. And on top of it all,  my fingers and toes all looked like raisins.

Today had been a great day though. I mean what could be better than spending the day with your four best friends?

The boys were idiots, but they were funny idiots. I swear one day they are just gonna end up killing them selves.

These boys also have unlimited energy too, because no more than five minutes of getting out of the pool, they were already in their skateboards messing around.

"Hey guys who do you think can wipe out the best?" Mikey challenged. And they preceded to purposefully fall off their skateboards.

They all try several times and succeed in scraping their hands but none of them seem to notice. Being boys, they are too caught up in trying to win this stupid game challenge thing.

Calum gets a good one and comes up with a huge scrape on his shoulder. I force him to let me clean it. And then he jumps right back in with the other boys. They crash and fall for the next 15 minutes.

Its all fun and games until somebody gets hurt...

"Aaargh!" I hear Ash yell as he grips what appears to be his collar bone. And also blood. He lies on his back on the road as I quickly dial the hospital.

Maybe two minutes later we hear sirens and an ambulance comes and takes Ash to the hospital.

We then quickly get into Mike's car and head to the hospital. We arrive and go to the ER.

Why felt like a good three hours later someone calls our names. I look up to see a nurse. The nurse.

Oh god, please don't tell me she—not to Ash. She couldn't. But she has done it before.

"Mr. Irwin wants to see you." She plasters on the most fake smile you and could ever think up. I want to kill hrr.

She leads us back to Ash's room. When we get in, Ashton does remember us. If he didn't I would be going to jail for murder. She goes over his file. He managed to break his collar bone, and sprain his ankle pretty bad. But all his vital signs are normal.

"You can stay as long as you want. Well I mean before visiting hours end." She giggles a bit. Are you kidding me? She turns to Ash "gets better soon Ashy." Then she leaves.

Can I puke now. And then kill her?

Of course the boys, who I haven't told the real story of my amnesia, just congratulate Ash on getting such a hot girl.

"I got her number too."

Ah fuck.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AGAIN TYSM FOR 10K ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥…∞

:{*

xx

Noelle