Chapter 7

Chapter 7

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I arrive at the twins house, and im the first one hear. Yay. Note sarcasm. But I should go in anyway, I mean its kinda wierd to just sit in someones driveway.

I go up to the door and knock. I hear running footsteps and the door opens revealing Lola.

"You're early" she said as she knitted her eyebrows.

"So sue me" I retort jokingly, entering the house. There was about 10 minutes until the rest of the crew should be here.

"i was thinking of ordering pizza. Does that sound good?" Lola said picking up the phone. I nodded in agreement and mumbled a 'yeah'. "How many pizzas?"

"Uh, maybe, 4. I really don't know though." I reply

"That sounds about right." She said just before placing the order.

"Are you the only one here?" I ask. The house is pretty quiet.

"Nah, Luke is downstairs, and my mom is at work." Lola says. Luke comes up from the basement and asks if the guys are here yet. Lola replies no, and then the doorbell rings. Luke runs to the door, opens it and gives Mikey, Cal and Ash a 'man hug'.

"i didn't know they knew each other." I think aloud. Lola and I are still in the kitchen.

"Yeah, that's what you ate supposed to think. He doesn't really hang with them around school. Those four boys are actually in a band together."

"Really? Are they any good?" I say. Completely and utterly shocked.

"I think they are, but you are hearing a opinion of a probably slightly bias sister. You should see them for yourself. They are have a gig on Saturday. Wanna come?"

"So like tomorrow? Yeah sure, couldn't hurt anything. Well maybe my ears." I say laughing a little. Adi walks into the kitchen, she must've arrived while the boys were still at the door.

"Adi, are you gonna come to the boys' gig on Saturday?" Lola asks.

"Yup, sounds fun." Adi replies, talking some Goldfish out of a bowl on the counter and eating them.

"Great so I'll pick you each up around 7, and we can head over together." She says really excitedly. The doorbell rings again. Lola goes and pays for it. As soon as the door is closed she yells "Pizza!" the guys come down the stairs so fast I'm surprised they didn't crash the whole house down.

The pizza was devoured  in less that 10 minuets. Then we all sat down in their movie room to watch Transformers. There were three rows of seats, the girls sat in the back and the boys sat in the middle.

The movie ended. And it was only 7:30. We all decided against watching another one. The guys went and played COD Black Ops, and we went up to Lola's room.

We started to talk about random stuff and somehow got onto the subject of the boys' band, apparently called 5 Seconds Of Summer. Cool name, I guess. Luke was the main vocalist and a guitarist. Cal also sang and played bass. Mikey played the guitar, and Lola added that he was quite good at it. And Ash played drums. That's really cool, I've always wanted to learn how to play drums. I don't know, I just think drums would be awesome to play.

We continued to talk about them for a bit. And then I heard something outside the door. I got up, the girls giving me confusing looks, but I mouthed and gesture for them to them to keep talking. I slowly made my way to the door and quickly swung it open. Four boys stood there. Before I could say anything Lola yelled