Chapter 28

Chapter 28

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2 weeks.

2 weeks.

2 weeks!!!

The first show that I am going to is in two weeks and im so excited!!

The last couple months have flown by, not giving me any time to catch up.

And things have started to slow down. I am slowly remembering somethings and others are blurry or just missing.

*ding-dong*

I run to the door. Rachel and I have a fun day planned. I throw open the door and in a sing-song voice I proclaim

"Hellooo"

And it's not Rachel......

"Oh sorry, I thought you were..."

"Shut up and listen." She got in my face and started yelling.

"Waitwaitwaitwiat I dont-"

"I said shut up! Now you need to stay away from Luke or next time you will lose more than just your memory." And just like than she was gone. Leaving her threat to sink in.

So the accident was on purpose?

She had someone deliberately run into me, to make me lose all memories of Luke?

Wait, you can't do that. How would she know where I would hit my head?

She wouldn't.

So...what?

I just-this doest-how did she-what?

Ughh

I'm getting a headache. Stupid side effects. Maybe I just need some sleep. Sleep sounds good.

I texted Rachel and canceled the plans we had. I wasn't in the mood any more. I want really in the mood for anything right now.

I crawl into bed after changing in to sweats and fall asleep with a foggy brain. This medicine is horrible. Its supposed to clear my brain not fog it.

--

I wake up to my phone buzzing the familiar message buzz.

I read the message from an unknown person.

Unknown: remember what I told you

Un: that means no concert

This person was starting to freak me out a little. I'm not going to respond, because then they will know they have the correct number.

Un: you can't ignore me forever

Nope.

Powering off.

Bye creep.

I just sit in my bed thinking this whole thing over. I have seen her before, but I can't remember where. Well I can't remember a lot of things but that's not the point.

But where?

I am pretty sure it was after the accident? Because everything a year prior to the accident I can remember clearly.

Its not anyone I have seen in pictures including Kendra, Adi, or Lola.

Let's see so she is a tall brunette, with big boobs a skinny waist, and face covered in freckles. Really dark brown eyes and long, thin legs.

I know her from somewhere.

I don't recall seeing her anywhere in Sydney, but that doesn't mean she wasn't there? Maybe the plane? The hotel in Hawaii? The hospital? The hospital...

THE HOSPITAL

She was one of my nurses!

That bitch must have given me some drug to induce amnesia.

She wanted me to forget about my entire life here!

What did I ever do to her?

I am going to kill her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry about this really short thing, but I have been so busy with like every thing and I haven't gotten that much time to write,  and its completely my fault and I am just really really sorry

And I can't find my phone charger...

Love you guys lots thx for another k

xx

Noelle