❄ Authors note ❄

Hi there!

Welcome to my fan-fiction and thank u for clicking on this book!

I am really exited to write this book and I hope that you guys are going to like it as much as I like it!

Here some basic information about the book and also some information about me as well. Enjoy!

❄  About length and updating:

This book will be about 40-50 chapters long according to my plan and the length of the movie, mixed with my ideas. But I don't know for sure yet, it is a guideline for me to hold on to. However I am a student and school takes a lot of effort and time. My goal is to update once in two weeks with a preference on a Monday. This in order to finish my schoolwork and to update with an organised schedule. I'm currently working hard to combine this book with my schoolwork and I hope you guys can understand that I can't update once a week even if I wanted to.

What concernes the length of each chapter, my goal is to make each chapter from 1000-2000 words. I think it really depends what is happening in that specific chapter, I don't want to make a chapter to long or too short. It is just that you guys know what you're up too and what you can expect from me.

❄  Speed of events :

If you're looking for a 'classic' love story between Jack and the main character then again I'm sorry to disappoint you. I personally think it is annoying to read a fan fiction where it takes literally two chapters for the two main characters to already have this full relationship. Hence I am going to take my time to develop the two characters to make that special bond with each other. I think that 'the bonding' and character development is the most important part of a fan fiction.

Don't be discouraged though! It is not that they are going to take forever and ever.  :)

❄  Warning :

So there are probably going to be sex scenes, but it is not going to be out of nowhere. Besides it is not going to be dirty. I think the story has to have an emotional side to it and I don't want it to be a superficial story without any emotion. I think that this is the perfect way to do so. But for the people who are uncomfortable with these kind of scenes I will give a warning at the beginning of the chapter! This story means to be for everyone.

❄ My goal as a writer:

My goal as a writer is to experience the progress of writing a book and develop my own characters.

I think that is it easy to write a nasty remark to someone who isn't capable of updating chapters in time, so please if I am not capable of updating chapters in time once or twice due to schoolwork or my personal life don't write rude comments! It is not motivational at all! Write a nice comment instead or something motivational, it is nice to read them. Moreover it keeps me writing. I will read every comment and answer every question that will be asked.

❄  Don't be afraid to comment, vote or ask me a question!

❄  I will delete any rude or inappropriate comment to make the best reading experience for everyone!

Enjoy the book,

❄ Fleuripoe