❄ Final Chapter ❄

Sandy flew up into the air on his sand creation that was shaped into a cloud. Golden sand floated to every house, to every child. Bringing them good dreams instead of nightmares that were brought by Pitch.

All of the lights went back on as the little tooth fairies could use their wings now again. All of them chittered happily as they all started to work with the dozens and dozens of tooth-boxes. Bringing children their memories.

"Pretty!" Sophie looked out of her window as the golden sand floated next to her house. Her blonde hair still a mess onto her head. A golden butterfly appeared much to the delight of Sophie as she wanted to grab it.

At the Pole, Yeti's were all staring at the globe when the lights started to go on again.

Back to the guardians, Cupcake was touching once of the nightmares, it turned into a golden unicorn that was once in her dreams. It started to gallop away, followed by an enormous dinosaur that both Jack and Nixie looked at in awe. Everywhere you could look, animals made out of sand walked or flew through the town. From rays to dolphins.

North looked around with a proud expression as he laid his hand onto Nixie's shoulder.

A group of fish floated in Jamie's direction but when the boy wanted to touch the fish, a snowball hit him in the back. Jamie turned around startled but a smile creeped upon his face when he saw Jack standing with a snowball in his hand.

Nixie and North made their way to Jack as he and the children were having a snowball fight.

Nixie got a snowball in the center of her face as she looked into the eyes of Claude. He was pointing to someone else. A laugh escaped her mouth as she started to have a snowball fight with him, leaving Jack and North alone.

"Your center?" North asked Jack as his blue eyes twinkled. He really warmed up to Jack.

"It took a while, but I figured it out." Jack said with a small smile on his lips. North nodded, he tossed Jack his own Russian nesting doll, Jack his own center.

The ice creator catches it as he looked down to examine it. Nixie made her way over to Jack and North, looking at the new object that was resting in Jack's hand.

"I see you have your own wooden 'baby'." A smile appeared on her face and her eyes twinkled. Jack punched her on the shoulder as a joke. All the three of them laughed until North was hit by another snowball.

North turned around to see Caleb, Claude and an elf standing suspiciously with their arms behind their backs. Claude and Caleb were both pointing to the elf, this made North laugh.

"You're all on Naughty List!" The children laughed as North was making a snowball. "Bunny, think fast!" North threw the snowball but unfortunately Bunny wasn't thinking fast enough as it hit him right in the face.

They all started to play with the snow again, laughing as they did.

Pitch woke up, looking at the commotion. He stood up, noticing all the manta's floating in the air, the children having fun and the guardians laughing.

"No..."

Pitch ducked as a manta came flying over his head.

"You dare have fun in my presence?! I'm the Boogeyman! And you will fear me!"

The guardians all looked with horror as they saw Pitch. All of the children did not even pay attention to him as Pitch wanted to scare Jamie.

As the brown-haired boy wanted to dodge a snowball, he walked right through Pitch.