❄ Chapter 50 ❄

North threw down two portals onto the ground which both released all of the yeti's much to the entertainment of the children. They all look with interest at the big hairy creatures that passes them.

Nixie smiled when she got sight of one of her favorite yeti's, Phil. "Long time no see, Phil." The yeti grumbled as they high fived each other.

Bunny hopped underneath a car as hey kept yelling. The nightmares were still chasing him.

"I'm just a Bunny!" 

One of the nightmares, grabbed him with its mouth and dragged him onto the street. Much to its dismay, Bunny was now in his normal form again. A smirk appeared on Bunny's furry face.

"G'day mate." With both of his hind legs, he knocked both nightmares out. Bunny summersaulted through the air and ended both creatures with his boomerangs. Landing on both hind legs, the giant rodent catches the boomerangs in his paws.

Bunny taps twice onto the ground as a whole started to form into the ground, revealing the Easter Island Statue warriors.

Some children were whooping as the statues bursted out of the ground. "Come on!" Bunny yelled. Nixie was shooting arrows at multiple nightmares as she heard the voice of Cupcake.

"Let's get them!" The children started to fun in the direction of a nightmare who had an elf stuck in between its forelegs. When the children touched the horse, it turned again into the normal golden colour.

Yeti's were slashing nightmares along with all the other creatures and children.

Jack padded Nixie on the shoulder, she turned around immediately. "O, jeez Jack. I thought you were someone else."  A breath escaped her mouth.

"Look." Jack referred to Jack who wanted to run by using the rooftops. "Come on." Jack said as he flew towards Pitch, landing onto the rooftop. Not a second later Nixie also landed besides Jack, ready to strike at him.

Jack blasts ice at the evil spirit as Nixie created vines out of her palms, they wrapped around the ankles of the horse but unfortunately the beast was too strong. Pitch threw dark sand at the two and both of them dodged.

"Together?" Jack asked as he looked at the girl besides him. She was fuming, Jack could see. It was now or never.

"Together." Eyes full of determination, both of them started to attack Pitch with powers combined.

Bunny made a tunnel into the ground as North jumped into it, holding both of his swords close to his body. "All yours, mate!"

After North already was gliding in the tunnel, an elf also fell into it by accident.

When Nixie and Jack wanted to do a surprise attack, they were both greeted by an enormous amount of nightmares.

Tooth helped them by destroying a couple of nightmares while the two teenagers fought against Pitch. "Thanks Tooth!" Both yelled.

Bunny came out of a chimney, he threw both boomerangs. Resulting that another couple of Nightmares turned into nothing. North got up onto the rooftop, both swords ready to use and his brows furrowed.

"HYAH!" Confusion was evident on his face as he was faced with an empty roof. He turned his head in another direction when he heard commotion.

"Wrong roof."

Turning around, he saw Pitch jumping onto another roof in an attempt to escape. The colossal man jumped and slashed his sword right into the heart of the nightmare. As a result, Pitch let out a cry and fell onto the ground.

In a moment he got out his massive weapon and started to attack North. In the meantime, Bunny, Jack, Tooth and Nixie were all fighting him. Closing him in.

"Look at that!" Caleb said as he examined the dream sand.

Jamie and Caleb both looked at the sand a little further away when Jamie had an idea. "I got it! I know what we have to do! Let's go, come on!"

Both boys ran away into another direction.

The four guardians all stood in fighting stances as they closed Pitch in a secluded corner on the street. "It's over Pitch. There is no place to hide." Pitch's facial features changed from scared to evil again as he chuckled. The man disappeared into the ground, turning into his shadow form. The guardians looked around them, looking for Pitch.

Bunny turned himself around and saw Pitch standing behind Jack and Nixie, holding his huge weapon in both of his hands. A look of disdain evidently laid upon his features.

"Jack, Nix, Look out!" Bunny screamed as he threw a boomerang but that did not work.

Nixie her eyes widened as she saw Pitch towering above her, Jack was on her side. This was it she thought.

Nixie closed her eyes but when Pitch wanted to strike, his wrist was grabbed by a golden whip. Pitch was yanked away as his long skinny figure hurled through the air. The evil spirit stopped eventually when he was greeted by a mass of golden sand. Sandy's figure was visible in the golden glow.

All of the guardians were watching as they saw their friend came back from the dead. Their faces full of hope. Nixie's eyes grew wide and even let a tear drop at the sight of her old friend.

Sandy came out of the golden sand to the disbelieve of Pitch. His eyes grew twice it size and shook his head but before the information could sink in his brain, Sandy yanked him again with his golden sand. The little golden guy looked Pitch in his dark eyes and made a hand gesture with his index finger.

Sandy punched Pitch in the air as he was still attached to the golden string of magic.

Jamie and his friends cheered as Sandy created a bowler hat above his head and saluted to the children. "The Sandman!" Monty said excitedly.

After a moment, Sandy felt a little twitch on the string that he was holding with his left hand. With one good jerk Pitch felt onto the ground with a loud thud, butterflies flattering above his head in a circle as he was asleep.

All of the other guardians made quickly their way to the Sandman. "Come here!" Bunny yelled as North lifted Sandy up, his laugh booming through the air. Jack hugged Nixie sideways as she looked with adoration at Sandy. They made it, there was hope.

"Mate, you are a sight for sore eyes." Bunny joked as they all walked away a little further from the scene.