'She already had two pieces of candy' Remo rolls his eyes playfully

"Remo said you already had some, you can have more after dinner"

"Okay, come on Squeaky" Delilah grabs Remo's hand pulling him out the room "Hi candy mama"

"Hi" I heard Sienna's voice before I saw her run through the door, jumping on Elijah making him touch her hair that has grey paint in it. "Risolvilo cugino" (fix it cousin)

"I can do it" crossing my arms I watched as Elijah began to undo Sienna's braids

"Nessun sonno, la mia caramella è stanca" Sienna says sternly, pushing my head against my pillow gently. (no sleep, my candy baby is tired)

"Not true, Squirt has been kicking all day" I sat up earning a warning grunt from Sienna as she moves off Elijah's lap onto the bed close to me

"Lauren" she mumbles pointing to the pillow

"You never let me help with anything, you're worse than Elijah and Geovani" I laid down again turning my back against them. "Tiana! Come lay with me!"

"Okay, give me one minute!" Tiana yelled back from somewhere in the hall

"Sto bene, non male" Sienna shouts tapping my side, waving her off I nod stiffly. (I'm good not bad)

"She's just jealous you came to me instead of her, you're still good" Elijah chuckles

"Get out, the both of you. Sienna wants me and Squirt to take a nap" I mumble salty kicking Elijah off the bed "bring me birthday cake ice cream with dry oatmeal on top of it"

"The strawberry oatmeal or peaches?"

"Surprise me" pulling Elijah into a sloppy kiss I bit his lip harshly before pushing him away. "I love you"

"I love you too but damn Lauren" he frowns touching his lip then looked at his hand

"Nap time with my big sis" Tiana shouts happily getting into my bed with her blanket, Remo came in after her scolding her. "Remo go back with Delilah, you know she'll start looking for her movie buddy"

"Squeaky!" Delilah shouts from the hall

"See" Tiana chuckles as Remo walks around the bed, embracing her in a hug then kissed her cheek.

'Come back to the movie room when you wake up' Remo signs with a pleading eyes

"Movie room after I wake up?" Tiana questions glancing at him then at me

"Yes" I nod as Remo did the same, Elijah grabbed my face with both of his hands pressing his lips to mines. "Elijah move"

"Come to my office when you get up from your nap, I'll have your ice cream down there as well"

"Alright" I nod

***

Roaming the halls I stumbled onto East wing of the house, going towards the stair Elijah comes out a room across from his with paint covering her pant legs.

"Umm" I question looking at him warily

"Ba—Babe! What are you doing over here" his eyes widen as he looks at me then at the door he just came out of.

"Looking for you, I was about to go to your office" I frown as he leads me away from the door then down the stairs. "What's going on?"

"This is another surprise, please don't turn into curious George and go snooping either" he mutters lowly, opening his office door

"Okay" I nod jumping onto the lovesac I made him buy so I could sit comfortably in his office when he has business calls and do other boss shit.

"Benjamin will bring in your ice cream in a few minutes" Elijah sighs moving around taking his pants off changing into sweatpants. "How was your nap?"

"Good until Tiana started talking to Squirt making him kick and shit. I don't know who's worse Tiana or Sienna, whenever they talk to Squirt the little shit starts kicking my spleen" I rant moving my hands around as I talk. "I didn't mean to call Squirt a little shit, I just got upset"

Elijah laughs loudly rolling his eyes, he took a seat in his swirly chair behind his desk.

"Squirt doesn't have a gender yet so please stop using boy pronouns"

"It slipped out" I huff

"I'm sure it did" he nods typing on his computer, he took a pause then looked at me. "I have to make a business call with Mexican cartel, will you tell me if something isn't right?"

"Of course" I nod as Benjamin comes in with a bowel in one hand and a oatmeal packet in the other."thanks Benny!"

(January 29th)
Happy birthday to me, big eighteen !