*Chapter 6*

A few hours later.

Everyone was tired of discussing what would happen if the dragons attacked, also people can go for very long without seeing their mates so Jin and Lisa ended up coming in at some point. Jungkook came in.

"Jungkook, where's Jimin?"

"I don't know, we talked then separated cause I wanted some lunch but I don't know where he went."

I looked worried at Namjoon and he nodded.

"Meeting dismissed"

I shifted into my wolf and ran out the door jogging down the corridor. I checked his room and my room and he wasn't there. I checked the dinning room kitchen and lounge including the gsrden and he wasn't there.

"Baby, where are you?"

"Jimin please answer where are you?"

"Music room"

I sighed in relief.

"On my way, my love"

I ran down to the music room and crashed through the door. He was sat at the piano playing a soft tune. I shifted back and sat at the end of the stool. He was silently crying so I rubbed his back.

"Baby? Are you ok?"

He jumped onto me and started sobbing into my neck.

"I don't like it, I d-don't like it please p-please distract me i-I b-beg you."

I held his face up and connected my lips to his. His emotions were ripping through my chest because he's my mate. I could feel myself slowly and silently starting to cry.

"Come on baby lets go for a walk to distract you yeah?"

He nodded and I picked him up from the stool and put him on the floor. I interlocked our fingers and lead him down the corridor to the garden. I took him to the edge of the garden where there was a bench surrounded by beautiful red roses.

 I took him to the edge of the garden where there was a bench surrounded by beautiful red roses

We sat down and I wrapped my arm around him

"What's wrong baby?"
"I miss my Grandma that's all."
"I know I miss her too love, did you talk to Jungkook?"

"Yeah, we want to have a funeral if that's alright?"
"Of course baby, do you know what you want for her?"

"Purple chrysanthemums... she loved them so much"

"Of course, anything else?"

"She loved Young Forever by BTS...while my mum was still alive whenever she came over she would make us do the routine they do and sing with her. We loved it.... Can we play it?"

"Sure."

We sat in silence for a bit then I got out my phone and started playing Young Forever, I pulled him off the bench and wrapped my arms around his waist before we started slow dancing. Tears started streaming down his face so he put his head in the crook of my neck. I kissed his forehead and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

He shifted into his wolf and so did I. I tackled him and we rolled around in the grass. I chased him into the house, he shifted back and ran into my bed room. I tackled him onto my bed and stared into his eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down so that we were kissing. I held his waist rubbing circles into his hips before pushing up his shirt and lifting it over his head and reattaching our lips. I straddled his waist.

"What do you want baby?"

"Y-Yoongi p-please.... Ma-mate me p-please"

"A-are you sure baby?"

"Y-yes Yoongi..... Alpha please ... I w-want to have your pups"

Yoongi! Do it now! Listen to your omega!

I felt my wolf take over as I ripped his clothes off and took all of mine off. I held his thighs and kissed his chest. I felt his slick run down from his hole.

"P-Please Yoongi, d-don't ...tease me."

"I'm sorry my love"

I put one finger in his hole. He moaned loudly. I put another one in and stretched him out. I rubbed his slick over my member and put it to his hole.

"Are you ready baby?"

"J-just do it"

I flipped him over and lined myself up again before entering.

"A-ahhhh... Alpha p-please"

I rocked in and out before speeding up.

"o-oh shit"

Soon all you could hear was moans, skin slapping and the bed creaking. I flipped him back over and kissed and sucked his mating gland.

"Are you ready baby?"

"D-do it, love"

I kissed his lips again before biting down on his mating gland. He screamed and clawed at my back. I licked the bite mark.

"Baby, I'm coming"

"So am I"

Jimin soon came over my chest and I came inside him. I collapsed onto him and waited for my knot to go down. We both breathed heavily for air.

"I love you Jimin"

"I love you too Yoongi"

I kissed his lips again before looking at his mating mark I smiled.

"You are going to love this baby, look at my mating mark."

I tilted my head and he looked up. He shot up, I growled cause I was still inside him. He traced his finger over my mark before kissing it.

"Can I?"

"Y-yeah"

He bit down on my mating mark. We relaxed back onto the bed and waited for my knot to go down.

"Do you want pups Jiminie?"

"Y-yeah"

I smiled and kiss the back of his neck. I scented him and rubbed my cheeks around his neck and face.

"Has your knot gone down yet babe?"

"I think so, hold still"

I pulled out of him and pulled him into bed wrapping a blanket around him. I snuggled up to him and he started scenting me. I let him do what he wanted. He pulled away and I kissed his lips.

"Sleep my love"

He nodded and snuggled into my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and collapsed onto the pillow. We both fell asleep.