*Chapter 1*

Yoongi PoV

When are these idiots finally going turn up? I was currently waiting for Namjoon, Namjoon's husband Jin, Hoseok, Hoseok's wife Lisa and Taehyung. Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok and I are all leaders of our packs. There are 4 packs in total in Tria. My pack: the Golden Moonflower Pack

Namjoon's pack: the Silverback Tails

Taehyung's pack: the Black Night Crawlers

Hoseok's pack: the White Walkers Pack.

We were supposed to be having a meeting half an hour ago but none of them had shown up

We were supposed to be having a meeting half an hour ago but none of them had shown up. Well until they all burst through my office nearly breaking my door. They all bowed and screamed apologies.

"Shut up and sit down."

They sat down and got comfortable.

"Now you're all finally here, the dragons have declared war against werewolves."

"WHAT!" They all screamed.

"We can't fight the dragons, they are way more powerful than us." Namjoon spoke up.

"We have a bigger population but they are still a lot bigger than us." Jin said.

"Now if you let me finish, I don't know why they have declared war against us but I do know that every single dragon has a weak spot, it's not as hard as what people think to kill a dragon" I spoke up "Now how many alphas, betas and omegas does everyone have in their pack? Hoseok and Lisa?"

"Babe, do you remember the stats of our pack?" Hoseok asked Lisa.

"Um, 62 Alphas, 30 Betas and 45 Omegas"

"Taehyung?" I asked.

"50 Alphas, 22 Betas and 30 Omegas"

"Namjoon and Jin?"

"70 Alphas, 29 Betas and 36 Omegas"

"Ok I have 83 Alphas, 59 Betas and 72 Omegas, so you all need to evenly distribute your alphas along your territories but also need some on hand to defend omegas and children along with betas. Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and Lisa, thank you. You are dismissed, same time tomorrow."

They nodded to me and left but I kept Taehyung behind.

"Taehyung, have you found your mate yet?"

"No" he said sadly "I'm still looking, I don't think they are anyone in my pack. What about you hyung?"

"Same as you, I've trained all of the alphas and betas and didn't feel a thing and I've helped all of the omegas but still nothing. You may go Taehyung."

He nodded and walked to the door.

"You'll find them eventually hyung."

"You too Taehyung."

"See you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow."

Taehyung and I still haven't found our mates yet while Namjoon and Hoseok have. Namjoon found Jin while hunting and he quickly became Luna of the Silverback Tails Pack then Hoseok found Lisa in a café where she worked getting coffee for me and they hit it off immediately and then she became Luna of the White Walkers Pack.

"Mrs Park?"

An elderly woman walked in with long silver hair.

"How many times have I told you just to call me Grandma my dear?"

"I'm sorry Grandma Park"

"Good enough, what can I get you my dear?"

"I'm going to finish my paper work now, so I'm going to take my dinner in here in about half an hour. When I've got my dinner, you can go home. I know you have to take care of your grandsons"

"Thank you Yoongi, I shall prepare your food now."

'Thank you Grandma, you can go now. Wait Grandma Park what pack are your grandsons in?"

"Honestly I don't know their parents and I have always been committed to the Golden Moonflower pack but I don't know which one they follow."

"When they decide make sure you register them with the Alpha leader. How is your son if you don't mind me asking?"

"He...He's not getting better I'll say that much. He's gone downhill since my daughter in law died but I can't do a lot to help him it's not just him that's lost her after all. As long as he doesn't hurt my grandsons we will have no problems."

"Thank you Grandma Park. You may go"

She left and I carried on with my paperwork. How are we going to defeat the dragons? How in the hell are we going to defeat the dragons? Not long after Grandma Park came back in with a tray of food.

"I'm off now my dear. Would you like anything before I go?"

"No thank you Grandma Park, I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow my dear don't stay up too late."

I nodded and she went home.

I sat in my chair doing nothing, just thinking. When am I going to find my mate? I should've found mine by now. Oh well there's not a lot I can do. I have to run a pack after all. That reminds me, Grandma Park's grandsons need to register with a pack, and I need to train the betas. I will do that tomorrow.

I wrote a note to myself so that I would remember to talk to the betas. They will need to be trained by the alphas while I go through the safety procedures with the omegas in case the dragons did attack.

I stood up out of my chair and walked down the corridor towards my room. I got into my black silk pyjamas and fell into my bed pulling the covers over me. I get more tired each day, what's happening to me? It's only 5 o'clock yet I can feel sleep take over my eyes and body and nausea take over my stomach and throat. I groaned and rolled over onto my stomach letting sleep take over.