*Chapter 2*

Jimin PoV

God damn it, it's happening again. I felt my muscles tense when I recognised the familiar scent of alcohol and cigarettes getting closer to the house.

"Jungkook! Get in your room now!"

"But Jimin Hyung..."

"No! Jungkook do as I say. I'll come up to you when Grandma gets back, she's the only one that can control him, but if it means I have to protect you before she gets back I will, now get in your room!"

Jungkook ran upstairs and into his room. This is a regular occurrence, our father coming home drunk and stinking of cigarettes. Depending on how drunk he gets leads to the amount of abuse we get. I always try and get Jungkook into his room before he arrives though. My inner wolf always warns me and I'm very thankful.

"Jimin, he's here. Quick lock Jungkook's door."

I ran to the kitchen to get the key and ran upstairs to lock his door but I felt someone grab my ankle. I looked behind, god damn it. He tried climbing up my body but I kicked him off and he fell down the stairs. I picked myself up and ran into Jungkook's room and locked the door behind me. Jungkook was sat on the bed with a blanket wrapped around him like a burrito. I put the key on the desk and wrapped my arms around him until we heard bangs on the door.

"Jimin, you need to shift he's going to get through the door."

"Jungkook, get in the bathroom now, lock yourself in don't come out until I say so."

He ran into the bathroom and locked himself in. I took off my shirt and shifted into my wolf just as he got through the door. For some reason he's hella pissed. Probably lost a lot of money at the casino.

 Probably lost a lot of money at the casino

My father was in his wolf form as well. He was white as well but he had black ears and tail. I growled at him as if I was marking my territory being where Jungkook was hiding in the bathroom. He pounced on me and bit at my neck but I scratched at his face and got his eye. He fell for a few moments but soon pounced on me and scratched at my leg making me yelp. Damn, that hurts. I looked down and blood was oozing out of my back legs, I felt myself grow faint and weak but I couldn't stop now, I had to protect my brother. He ran into me and I fell hitting against the wall leaving me with pain in my back and ribs, I couldn't get up. He started scratching at the bathroom door when I recognised my grandma's wolf standing behind him. She nodded at me and I nodded back before pouncing on my father, knocking him out. She changed back into her human form and unlocked Jungkook from the bathroom. Jungkook rushed over to me and picked me up. I'm too injured to change back to my human form.

"Grandma, what do we do?"

"I need to get you two to safety, take Jimin and get in the car. I'll pack your things."

Jungkook ran down the stairs and set me on the backset of the car. I whimpered when my injured legs brushed against the cold seat. My white fur was slowly turning red from blood. I barked at Jungkook. He looked behind to me.