10

"You didn't call me. Not even once." JeongYeon said pretending to sulk.

"Yoo JeongYeon actually cares about someone's call?" NaYeon teased. JeongYeon scoffed and hugged NaYeon from back.

"Yah, someone might see us." NaYeon said trying to push her but JeongYeon hugged her tightly.

"I want you. When I'm allowed?" JeongYeon mumbled kissing her nape.

"I told you not to do this thing."

"I don't remember when you said that. Tell me when I'm allowed?" JeongYeon asked again.

"JeongYeon...leave me."

"No."

"Have some sense you stupid. Everyone is talking about the girl you kissed yesterday. What if they will know that it was me?"

"Yoo JeongYeon doesn't care about that." JeongYeon mumbled caressing her waist.

"But I care. What if they will kill me for this?"

"I'll protect you. Why I'm here for?"

"Why you'll protect me?"

"Because we're friends."

"We're not." NaYeon mumbled smiling.

"Then let's be friends. Be my friend." JeongYeon said turning her to face her.

"In one condition."

"What condition?"

"Promise me that you'll not do something like that." NaYeon said extending her hand. JeongYeon looked at NaYeon's hand then to her.

"Promise me." NaYeon said. JeongYeon was still looking at her thinking something.

JeongYeon then shook her head. She let go of NaYeon and stood straight. NaYeon sighed looking at her. JeongYeon was still shaking her head biting her inner cheek looking down.

"Why not?" NaYeon asked.

"Isn't it easy to understand? I want you NaYeon."

"You want your friend in your bed."

"You're not my friend and it can be your bed too." JeongYeon said explaining like a kid. NaYeon scoffed.

"Seriously?"

"There is no problem in just once. Just once." JeongYeon said innocently.

"Oh wow, so you mean I should lose my virginity just because you want it?" NaYeon asked crossing her arms.

"You're virgin? I didn't know that."

"I'm not like you, get that?" NaYeon pushed her and walked out but JeongYeon grabbed her hand. She closed the door and pinned NaYeon on the wall.

"Not like me? Like how? You don't know if I'm virgin or not."

"Does it matter? I'll be the one to lose my virginity." NaYeon said rolling her eyes.

"Wait, you want it." JeongYeon smirked.

"What the hell are you talking...?" JeongYeon cut her off with a quick peck.

"You want it but you're afraid that you'll lose your virginity." JeongYeon said chuckling.

"How cute you're." JeongYeon pinched her cheeks.

"Leave me." NaYeon brushed off her hands.

"I like this side of yours. You're really cute." JeongYeon mumbled and leaned forward making NaYeon surprise.