12

"Good morning." ChaeYoung greeted taking her seat on the chair with her friends.

"Why are you looking sad today?" DaHyun asked.

"Yeah, what happened?" Mina asked.

"I got only 39 marks in the test." ChaeYoung said pouting.

"I scored 41." TzuYu said smirking.

"Oh, that test? I got 35. Why are you sad for that?" DaHyun asked.

"Mina unnie had extra time with me just for my studies but TzuYu scored higher than me." ChaeYoung said sulking.

"So, you're sad because of that? Seriously?" Mina shook her head in disbelief.

"And what you said? You guys did extra studies? See that DaHyun unnie, they're hiding something from us." TzuYu nudged ChaeYoung.

"We're not hiding something. ChaeYoung is weak so I was just helping her." Mina defended.

"We know that." TzuYu and DaHyun said at the same time and laughed together making them embarrassed.

"What's with evil laughing?" Sana asked taking her seat beside Mina.

"Yeah, you guys are too loud." JiHyo said sitting on the chair.

"You missed something JiHyo unnie." TzuYu said smirking at ChaeYoung.

"What happened? What we missed?" JeongYeon asked from behind.

"ChaeYoung and Mina unnie had extra time together for study." DaHyun said looking up to JeongYeon.

"Really? Minari, don't tell me you already..."

"Shut up Sana unnie." Mina cut Sana's words.

"JeongYeon-ah..." JeongYeon turned when she heard Momo's voice.

JeongYeon gasped after what she saw. She quickly went to Momo who was with ChaerYeong. ChaerYeong had a bandaged on her head. She frowned looking at her and asked the matter.

"I fell from the stairs." ChaerYeong said before Momo could say anything.

"No, someone pushed her down. I saw that but I didn't who it was." Momo said. JeongYeon clenched her fists.

"Who it was?"

"Unnie, I really slipped from the stairs."

"I asked WHO IT WAS?" JeongYeon shouted on her making everyone flinched.

"I-I don't know." ChaerYeong said lowly.

"You're not lying, right?" JeongYeon asked checking the wounded area on her head. She nodded.

"Tell me if you know them." JeongYeon said.

"I think someone did it because of the rumours." Momo said.

"What rumours?" JeongYeon asked confusedly.

"ChaerYeong-ah, what happened to you?" NaYeon asked checking her head. She shook her head telling she was fine.

"What rumours Momoring?" JeongYeon asked again.

"I think they thought that ChaerYeong was that girl whom you kissed that day." Momo said making NaYeon and JeongYeon frown. NaYeon looked at JeongYeon.

"It's not true. I didn't kiss anyone." JeongYeon raised her voice.

"You all...I didn't kiss anyone so stop spreading rumours." JeongYeon said looking around. She didn't want someone to hurt her friends just because of her.

"Come with me." NaYeon took ChaerYeong with her. JeongYeon sighed looking at Momo. Momo shrugged off.

.