08

"Isn't it easy for you?"

"It's not, that's why I'm asking for your help." ChaeYoung whined.

"Ask others. I'm busy in doing my work." JeongYeon said and purred.

"Unnie..."

"I'm busy cub." Momo said being busy in her own work.

"You should ask for Mina's help." JiHyo teased.

"I'm not from art department." Mina defended herself.

"Why they needed to add English in art?" ChaeYoung burst out.

"Your English is good Mina. Help her in that." Sana said nudging her.

"She can take help from DaHyun or TzuYu too."

"Well we need help too." DaHyun said and TzuYu nodded embarrassedly making them chuckle.

"Shhh...this is library if you forgot." JiHyo hushed them.

Mina sighed and got up to help them finally. They took their seat on the other table and Mina started from the start to explain them about the grammar of English literature.

"Hey." JeongYeon felt a tap on her shoulder from behind. She frowned and turned around but exclaimed.

"What happened?"

"I wanted this book but it's out of stock and I heard you have the both parts. Care to share? I really need it for assignments." NaYeon said showing the book in her phone.

"We can study together if you want." JeongYeon said grabbing her hand and pulled her to sit down in her lap. NaYeon pinched her tummy making her groan.

"I just asked for the book." She said glaring. JeongYeon got up from her seat.

"Take it but I want something in return." She whispered leaning close to her.

"What?" NaYeon asked frowning.

"What do you think?" JeongYeon asked rubbing her thumb on her own lips.

"Forget it." NaYeon said and walked away. JeongYeon shrugged off and sat back. She looked at her friends who were glaring at her.

"What?" JeongYeon asked annoyingly. They shook their heads.

.

.

.

.

.

"Thank you for helping me. you're the best." Momo kissed JeongYeon's cheek.

"Anything for my baby." JeongYeon said patting her head.

"And one more thing. Don't let your parents fight."

"I can't help. They always do without my knowing." Momo said pouting.

"I'll handle that every time. Just focus on your life." JeongYeon said caressing her hair.

"I'll leave first. I'm going with JiHyo today." Momo said and waved before leaving.

JeongYeon sighed and packed her things. She was putting the last book but remembered something. She smiled and looked around to find someone. She smiled wider when she found the person.

"Here." JeongYeon handed NaYeon the books.

"I said I don't want it." NaYeon said packing her things. JeongYeon looked around and only one girl was left in the class. She smirked at the girl and that girl quickly left understanding the situation.