06

"Good morning." A girl greeted JeongYeon. JeongYeon just gave her a boring look.

JeongYeon picked out her books from the locker and closed it after. She was about to walk out but her eyes caught someone's presence. She smirked again and went to that person. She leaned on the other locker beside that person to annoy her.

"What now?" NaYeon asked checking her notes.

"You're really pretty you know." JeongYeon said pocking her cheek.

"How many times you'll say that?" NaYeon asked removing her hand.

"Till my last breath." JeongYeon said and giggled after that making NaYeon blush.

"Hey listen..." JeongYeon started standing straight.

"I'm sorry for yesterday. I was just joking." JeongYeon said and extended her hand. NaYeon looked at her hand.

"Friends?" JeongYeon asked. NaYeon shook her head.

"I don't wanna be your friend." NaYeon said closing the locker.

"Why not?"

"You bully people and I don't like people like you."

"Oh, is that so? Anyway, I'll still consider you as my friend." JeongYeon said leaning forward.

"Pretty girl, let's meet later." JeongYeon whispered and kissed on NaYeon's cheek making her surprise. JeongYeon smiled looking away and left.

.

.

.

.

.

"What are you guys doing?" JeongYeon asked taking her seat on the chair.

"We were just planning for a party." Mina said.

"Why?" JeongYeon asked boringly.

"DaHyun's dad got promoted." Momo said.

"So, dubu is giving us party. Good girl." JeongYeon clapped for her.

"You guys can decide the venue. I'll plan everything after that." DaHyun said.

"My place." JeongYeon said raising her hand.

"Which one?" ChaeYoung asked.

"Farm house." JeongYeon said sipping in Sana's drink.

"Then it's all set." JiHyo said and clapped.

"Whole group is invited..."

"We have a test next day." Momo reminded JeongYeon.

"Oh yeah. I'll just study there while you guys can enjoy." JeongYeon said resting her head on Sana's shoulder.

"Where is TzuYu?" JeongYeon asked when she noticed.

"She's absent today. She's not picking our calls too." Mina said.

"Anyone had fight with her?" JeongYeon asked looking at everyone. Sana was looking down whole the time.

"You had a fight with her, right?" JeongYeon asked. Sana shook her head.

"I just rejected her proposal." Sana said pouting.

"She likes you so much Sana. You didn't need to hurt her that way." JeongYeon said sitting straight looking at her.

"I can't help. I like someone else." Sana whined.

"Whom?" JeongYeon asked guessing the person.

"Just someone." Sana said shortly.