13

NaYeon opened her eyes and checked the time. It was still early in the morning. She moved a bit but felt someone's hand on her chest. She turned to look and found JeongYeon. NaYeon removed her hand carefully and sat up on the bed.

NaYeon stared at JeongYeon for a moment caressing her short hairs. She leaned forward and pecked on her forehead. smiling while kissing her, it made NaYeon's day. Something popped in her mind. She sat up hovering on JeongYeon trapping her between her thighs and leaned down.

JeongYeon woke up feeling something soft and wet on her lips. She opened her eyes and found NaYeon kissing her. She smiled widely and flipped their position startling NaYeon. JeongYeon giggled and captured her lips.

NaYeon responded to the kiss while JeongYeon roamed her hands inside NaYeon's top. She lifted it up and finally removed it from NaYeon's body. She dived in NaYeon's neck kissing and sucking her skin. NaYeon moaned as she caressed her abdomen while sucking on her collarbone.

JeongYeon let go of NaYeon facing her. She kissed her forehead and captured her lips once again. NaYeon was obliged to respond back and she did. Only if she knew what JeongYeon was feeling that moment. She broke the kiss and faced NaYeon caressing her lips.

"What made you to do this to make my morning so good?" JeongYeon asked huskily.

"I just felt like." NaYeon replied.

"It's the best morning of my life." JeongYeon said nuzzling on her cleavage area making her giggle.

"Should I come daily to your house to have wonderful mornings?" JeongYeon asked after kissing on her cleavage. She shook her head.

"Why not?" JeongYeon pouted.

"I don't think it'll be wonderful."

"It'll be heaven if you're with me." JeongYeon said resting her forehead on NaYeon's.

"Let's take shower together." JeongYeon mumbled. NaYeon shook her head.

"I can't take risk." She said pushing her beside and sat up searching for her top.

JeongYeon kissed her bare back while NaYeon was about to wear her top. She arched back and wore her top quickly. JeongYeon pushed her down on the bed and kissed her once again. NaYeon hugged her wrapping her arms around her nape but felt something odd on her tummy.

JeongYeon broke the kiss and laid beside her panting. She jumped off of the bed and rushed toward the bathroom making NaYeon confuse. She shrugged off and yawned stretching her body.

.

.

.

.

.

"Surprise." Mina was startled witnessing her all friends on the doorway.

"What's the surprise?" She asked remembering the occasion.

"Today is party at your place. You forgot?" DaHyun asked.

"Aah that...I really forgot that."

"That's why we came without telling you. I know you haven't prepared anything yet." ChaeYoung said. She nodded.

"That's why we have all the things. Party people." Momo said showing the bags.

"Your apartment looks bigger now than the last one." JiHyo said looking around.

"It has four rooms now." Sana informed.

"You already knew that?" JiHyo asked raising her brows.